Hurt

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I closed the entrance door of the Love House behind me and walked to the direction of the street where my car was parked. An hour ago I arrived here and delivered some presents to the orphan house since I broke a girl's frisbee. At least Juyeon did. " Nan neo hanamyeo dwae. Nae jeonbureuldo akkabji... (You are the only one I need. It rids the reason for everything)". "Soojung...", I mutter. -You are the only one I need. It rids the reason for everything else. I am fine with everything else as long as you are beside me- "Yes, everything would be fine as long you were by my side", I continue muttering. It's Krystal's part of the song called You're My Destiny. After a lot of nagging, Krystal finally sang it for me because I wanted her to tell those words to me. Back then she meant it, the words she sang for me. Only because of this reason, she sang the song for me. It was better than the studio version. Thousands time better than the original song, and much slower than the original one (like an acoustic version). Her sweet, cold but honest voice passing each word over to me with love. I secretly recorded it because I knew Krystal wouldn't sing it personally for me twice. But everything is over now. Those lyrics are useless right now. I'm not the only one she needs anymore. She's not fine with everything else because I'm not by her side anymore. I don't regret the fact I've recorded it since I can listen to it everyday now. It's the only way I can still feel close to Krystal without being by her side. I think I might have gone a bit crazy by now since I use it as my ringtone and lullaby to fall in sleep. Even after  thousands times of repeating, I'm still not sick of it, yet.  "Yobaseo. This is Kim Jongin", I picked up the phone and greeted. "Anyongaseoo Jongin-ssi. You're speaking with the Seoul district investigation team. A few days ago, we received a call from you about a threatening letter. Is this right?". "Yes that's right". Two days ago I called the police and told about the threatening letter. I just didn't know what to do else. "We've started the investigation, and we can confirm there is nothing to worry about the letter. We've searched up the IBAN number and it doesn't exists. We'll leave the investigation up until here".  "But...", "There is nothing to worry about Kim Jongin-ssi. We often get these kinds of letters to investigate. You can call me anytime if you feel like there is something wrong. You have my number right?". "Yes...". "Well, since I have work to do I'll hang up now. Have a nice day Kim Jongin-ssi". Like this, the police officer hung up my phonecall. I should just listen to the police and not worry. The person behind this letter must be some stuborn student who placed a bid with his or her classmates. I should not worry about this but instead prepare my pep talk.

 

Krystal POV

"Unnie have fun on the ending stage, I'll be leaving earlier", I tapped Amber on her shoulder wich was looking at herself in the mirror. A make up unnie just left the backstage room to get something, leaving Amber and I alone in the room with manager oppa. Luna, Victoria and Sulli were somewhere backstage watching performances of the other groups. "You've to hurry back for Roommate?", Amber asked. I shook my head. "Anni, I just don't feel like staying, you know what I mean right?". I haven't stayed at Roommate for likely two weeks. To be honest I don't like the show. It's not because of the cast but I just feel more comfortable by myself. SM shouldn't have forced me to be a cast on the show. But they will understand if I just tell them I had schedules to do."Arraseo Jung, I'll see you later at the hotel. Oppa, you're going to the hotel first right?", Amber looked at manager oppa. "Yes, but I won't go with you Krystal. There something I need to do at the end of the concert, so there will be other staff wich will bring you back". Well, it doesn't matter, as long I don't have to stand on a stage with other SM groups because it makes me feel uncomfortable. "It's okay right Soojung-ah?", Minjoon oppa asked. I nodded. "Don't worry, I might be called the ice princess but I'm not so picky as people think. I understand you. Oppa must be busy". I showed a smile. "Aigoo, gomawo princess. Go change then, there are staff who will bring you back to the hotel in an half hour. So get ready". I stuck up a thump. "See you later princess", Amber waved me away in English. I waved back and left our backstage room.

 

Kai POV

I walk over to the bar. "Anyongaseo, can I help you?", the man behind the bar asked. "Yes I came here to visit the Jung family". "Araseo please wait a minute", the man said and took the phone horn out of the drawer and ticked in some numbers. "Good night Jessica. It's me. There is someone who want to see you", the man said informally. It seems like this lobby guy is close with those who live in these appartements.  The guy looked in my eyes."May I know your name mister?", he asked. "uhmm... my name is Kai", I said. The guy looked away from me and spoke to the horn again. "Yes". The young guy in front of me putted the horn back in the drawer. "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter