Hackers

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I have let my people got all evidence together, ready to sue my ex-stepmother. I take the horn of my desk phone. I don't know why Kyungri isn't my secretary by now, I keep have to do things I don't want to do. I hear a voice at the other side of the line. "It's me, Jongin. If you're ready... just go to the police office before tomorrow".

WuXiao POV

"How is everything going?", I asked  Joonbyung through the phone. Some stupids don't know about JoonByung's son. But I do know, and so does Joong Byung know I know. "Have you been following madam Kim?". "Yes sir. It seems like she revealed about her identity with us. The boy seems to be preparing something to sue madam Kim". This b*tch, what's she planning to do? She took the steps faster than planned. "Tell me some good news", I commanded severely. There was no anwser for a moment. "DID YOU HEAR ME OR NOT I AM WAITING!", I screamed over the phone. "Yes sir. uhm... We found the girl Kyungri, and everything goed as planned". "I'm the one who says if something is going well. Don't you dare to let me hear you speak like that again. Now Madam Kim has started you can start as well. Make me proud". "Yes sir". I hang up the phonecall.

Krystal POV

They say it's because they care about me. Show them your other side. It is going to be fun they said. I hate waking up early on a free day without schedules. But now I'm on Roommate, I have to get up to make breakfast. Fortunately it's not everyday, but I still have to wake up while I can go sleep instead. Beside me there are other members of the Roommate cast. Ryohei, Sunny, Kang Joon, Dongwook and Seho left. Two actors I don't remember the names of, Myungsoo, Ahn Young Mi, Hyeri and I joined the new cast. "What are we going to make today?", I asked GukJoo unnie politely. She is the only one I am comfortable around for now because she is the one who toured me around the house. She's acutally really kind and I like her. "Since you're new, I'll make something you want to eat. What do you want to eat?", GukJoo asked while searching in the refrigerator. "Unnie really?", I asked while looking after what she is doing, searching through the huge refrigerator. "It's just for today. Don't expect me to do this everyday", GukJoo joked, "Can we have beef? Beef with vegetables soup". "Krystal, you're really strange, how can you mix these kinds of food together kekkee". I have my reasons.

Kai POV

I jump out of my seat and run out of my office, heading to John's office. I just got a message that something urgent happened with the computer systems of the company. I watch the numbers of the elevator increase while waiting. No way exactly now, there is some stupid crash. All the evidence we've collected are saved safely. But why did John tell me to come over to his office in this situation. It's taking too long, I should take the stairs. There are only a few floors anyway. I run through the long hallway as I arrive at the door of the stairwell. Just before I wanted to grab the doorknob to open the door, I got another message. Without hes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter