Envelope

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Jongin~", Krystal hissed. I glared at her. Why doesn't she believe me I didn't order the pizza? I love pizza, but I wouldn't order pizza this late. How did the deliveryman get my name? With the question in my mind, I walked over to thefront door to face the deliveryman myself. "Excuse me, we did- ", the person in front of me made me speechless. "Jongin-ssi?", the man dropped the pizzabox on the floor.

JoonByung POV

It's late, my two Korean partners and I have followed Krystal for a whole day. She entered that SM building in the afternoon, and after hours we still haven't seen her coming out of the building. Did she perhaps leave via the other exits? Just then, a black Lexus and a van arives in front on SM's parking area. That's f(x)'s manager, and who's that? A tall brunette man steps out of the Lexus with some bags in his hands. Together with f(x)'s manager, he enters the SM building. We've been following her the whole day, when does this day end? I yawned. "Hyung, why do we exactly have to follow this girl? Didn't we only have to follow Kyungri?", I asked my partner beside me in the car. The man beside me shook his head, "Krystal will be part of our plan, boss told me". "But how do you want her to be part of our plan? Doesn't Wuxiao know lots of people are around this person? It's impossible", "Don't worry, I'm sure WuXiao has good plans". We've been following f(x)'s Krystal Jung for a while now, I still don't know what the exact plan is. One hour, two hours have passed since we've seen f(x)'s enter the building. I yawned once again and slowly I closy my eyes. "Joon! They finished", my partner wakes me with a clap on my chest. Through the window, I see the f(x) members enter the car with the manager, but not Krystal. After a moment, the f(x) van drove away, leaving only the Lexus on the parking area. A few minutes after the van left, the tall guy who stepped out of the Lexus walkes side by side with Krystal out of the off-street beside the SM building. Both the guy and Krystal stepped inside the Lexus and drove away. I started the engine and followed the black car. "It seems like they're close. That guy must be Jongin Kim", my partner told me. I nodded, not knowing what to say. Kim Jongin? Am I following my son's car right now? Kai...

In the distance, the dark Lexus is parked. "What are the plans now? Are we finished today?", "No", my partner said," Get out of the car and take out the stuff in the trunk". I obeyed and stepped out the car. What could be in the trunk? Xiaowu send me to Korea with my partners because I'm fluent in Korean. I thought Xiaowu trusted me, but it seems like he didn't tell me all of his plan. The things we have been doing these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter