Kid

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV
I wake up out of annoyance of the loud sounding alarm. I tried to search for my phone on the table next to my bed. After grabbling I snoozed my phone and opened my eyes. 9.30AM is displayed on my phone. I snuggled back under by warm blanket and closed my eyes again.
 I opened my eyes out of a sudden. My phone vibrated. "Yaboseo...", I said with a sleepy voice. "Jung Soojung-ssi. I'll be at your dorm in 5minutes. Come down and wait in the hall downstairs", Jongin said through the phone. What!??! I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom. Without myself knowing I threw my phone on the bed.
 
Kai POV
"What's wrong with her...", I said and hung up the phonecall. "Perhaps... No...", I parked the van and rushed to appartement 210. I rushed to the door and panicked for a moment before I entered the password of the door. "What's the password again?!!@&?",  I thought. "Soojung!!", I yelled in hope Krystal would hear but I got no anwser. I rung the doorbell but there's still no anwser. Than I remember the serial numbers Krystal told me last night and entered the password. I took my shoes off and entered the dorm. I saw some food on the dinnertable, but further there was no one home. I went straight to the rooms and knocked on the three wooden doors. "Soojung!", I opened first door. No one. I knocked and opened the second door. No one.

Krystal POV
"OMG why did I continue sleeping?", I thought. "I'll pick you up at 12AM, be ready by then", I remember Jongin's voice. I rushed out of the bathroom. I've never been this fast when it comes to doing my hair &  brushing my teeths. I looked at my phone, 12.08PM. "Why didn't the other members wake me up, why only now?", I mumbled and planned to find the other members. I opened the door to find the members when I bumped my forehead to something but not the door. I caressed my forehead and looked up, seeing Jongin worriedly looking at me. "YAH", I yelled out of pain and pushed him away.
 

Kai POV

I opened the last door and it felt like my nose fell of my face. I touched my nose and felt a bit light in my head for a second. I see Krystal in front of me. "YAH!",she yelled in my face wich was just 10 centimeters away from me. I got pushed away. I saw Krystal searching for something in the other rooms. "What are you searching for? We don't have time! Didn't I tell you to be ready at 12 o'clock?", I told Krystal. "Where are my members?? It's their fault I didn't wake up".  I shook my head. "Luna and Victoria already went out round 1AM and Amber left for her schedules around 4 AM. You'll get to see them at SM, there is something to announce", I anwsered. She stared at me and I looked back at her. She's wearing a white shirt and sport shorts. "Hurry up dress yourself, we have to be at the SM building in 15 minutes. "But my make-up...", Krystal said. "Your face is perfectly fine, just cover your face with this", I said and threw a cap what I was wearing to Krystal. Krystal caught looked at me confused.  "I have my own, you keep it", she gave me my cap back. I took the cap and pushed Krystal into her room and closed the door. "Hurry up!", I said. I walked back to the livingroom and took a look around the dorm. The dorm looked pretty clean compared with what the news would say about female idol groups' dorms. Before I knew it, Krystal finished dressing up herself. She wore the same white she probably slept in, a pair of skinny jeans and the cap. "Wich one is yours?", I pointed at  the coat hanger. "The grey one", Krystal anwsered while struggling to wear her shoes while standing on one leg. I take the grey coat, opened the door and walked to the elevator followed by Krystal. I put the coat over Soojung's shoulders.

Krystal POV

"Jongin, why did you come in without telling me beforehand when you almost made my headaches worse than it already was?", I said. "You mean you almost broke my nose with your forehead", Jongin said childishly. "I can't believe you're my manager", I said quietly without Jongin hearing me. "I rushed to the dorm because you suddenly didn't anwser your phone, I though something happened to you with your head", Jongin anwsered my question while driving. "Ah that's why", I thought. Jongin parked the van in front of the SM building. I saw a group of girls gathered beside the van. "How am I supposed to open this door Jongin-ssi", I put on my cap. "Wait", Jongin took of his belt and went outside. He asked the fans to go away and opened the sidedoor of the van. I covered my face and went to the building. "KRYSTAAALL!!", "ARE YOU OKAAYY??" "KYAAAAAA". The fans just took pictures from a distance. "WAHH THAT OPPA IS HANDSOME!!". Luckily the girls didn't push their camera in my face but instead in Jongin's face. Jongin lead me to the entrance and entered the password to open the door.

 

Kai POV

I opened the door to the dance practice room. I greeted Jaewon Shim, the dance choreographer. "How much I wanted to become a choreographer like this man.... aigoo", I thought. "Anyongaseo, I'm Krystal's new manager, Kim Jongin. It's nice to meet you". The man greeted me back. "YA Jung Soojung are you okay?", Jaewon asked Krystal who behind me. "I'm fine oppa", Krystal said with a smile she never had shown me before. "Where are the others? I thought there was something to announce", I asked Jaewon. Just then Victoria, Luna and Amber walked in, including Sulli. "JINRI!!!!!", Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter