Work

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2015)

Kai POV
I knocked on the door twice. "Come inside my boy", a voice could be heard from inside the room. I stepped inside and saw my stepfather sitting in his huge chair behind his writing desk. "How are you doing father? I want to ask you something, I have thought about it a lot", I spoke nervously. "It's okay Jongin, you know you can tell me anything you want right?". I sat down on the chair in front of my stepfather's desk. "You know what happened when I was little right... the thing... my mom...", I hesitated."You don't have to explain me, I know what you mean", father stood up and hugged me. "I know what you want, I have trained you these past years, you're strong. I have something in my mind." Father went back to his own chair picked up the phone what was ringing. He anwsered the phone and gestured me with his hand to leave his office. I nodded and left. Right after I closed the door Juyeon ran to me and jumped on me. "Hey girl, do you want to go out for a walk?".

Krystal POV
I could feel my black circles under my eyes. The schedules wouldn't stop. I think I only slept two hours the past 30hours. I took of my safetybelt and stood up. "Oppa, how late do we have to arrive at the fanmeeting? Do I have time to sleep at the hotel?" "We'll have to arrive at the fanmeeting location in3 hours, you can sleep in the van", manager oppa YongGuk said. "OPPAAA WHYYY", I nagged with an aegyo voice. YongGuk ignored me and handed me my passport.

Half way to the exit of the gates I already could hear the loud crowds outside the gates. Screams could be heard. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before leaving the gates. Every second I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment was a second I had rest. I took out my sunglasses and walked with my managers and bodyguards around me through the gates.

Kai POV
I hitted the sandbag. I hitted the sandbag even harder. I can't believe what my father told me. I could hear beads of sweat dropping on the ground. "I HAVE DONE MY BEST FOR 6YEARS! WHY CAN't I!", I thought while being frustrated. "Why can't my stepfather let me work for him... He told me he understood me!". While hitting the sandbag many times out of frustration I got tired and fell down on the ground. I wiped away the beads of sweat on my face. I looked in the wallmirror in front of me, seeing the reflection of myself. "I just have to calm down and trust my father."

(Flashback two hours ago)

I throw the red frisbee far away. Juyeon's tail hit back and forth and ran afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter