Parents

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Jongin, I didn't have time to .. ", "It's okay John, I already solved the contract with SM... I'm no longer a manager". "But how did you solve that so fast?", John in curiousity. "I just did it, I don't want to talk about it", I said. Both Krystal and I are safe these days. The articles about us haven't spread around, yet. Krystal is busy with her own schedules and I'm busy with my schedules. For the sake of the company and Krystal's idol image, we haven't met yet since the day Kim Young Min -seperated- us. "John, I've thought about it for a long time... I won't be the substitute CEO anymore...", I said. The man looked at me with a suprised expression. I scrolled down the file I opened on the computer. "Does that mean...", "Yes I will become the CEO", I said steadfast. I saw a bright expression on John's face. "When do you want to publish it to the media?", John asked with a smile I haven't seen in a long time on his face. Currently I have no plans yet between Krystal, me, the company and SM. For now I have to keep the company steady. "You're really happy aren't you? Just prepare a pressconference soon... You can chose the date", I signed some papers. "Ofcourse I'm happy... It's has been a huge mess in the company because of this. Your father's appearance as CEO made the workers work hard. Because there is no appearance of your dad or determinated appearance of a new CEO, the mess is caused. Thank you for chosing the right decision Jongin!", John said. "I'll tell your mother about it".

 

Krystal POV

The busy days this past week felt lonely. "Soojung, you're ready? We're on air in 30 seconds", Luna said. I nodded and put the headphone on my head. The ShimShimTapa song started to play. Today Luna and I are guests on this radio show. "10, 9, 8, 7...". It will take one hour before this schedule is over. "Stay awake Krystal!", I told myself and shook myself awake. "Yes, today we're with f(x)'s Luna and Krystal!", ShinDong said through the mic. Shindong is back as DJ for ShimShimTapa for a special. I feel lucky that Shindong became the DJ since I feel comfortable to talk with him since he's my company sunbae. "Anyongaseo I'm f(x) Luna", Luna introduced herself. "Anyongaseoo... I'm Krystal", I introduced myself. "Many fans are curious about what their idol's ideal type looks like and more... right?", Luna and I both nodded. "Yes, that's true", Luna said. "I wonder if your ideal types have changed in these past years. Krystal-ssi, can you tell me more about your ideal type?", Shindong asked me. I hesitated for a moment but Luna couraged me to tell the radio listeners. "A guy who looks good with horn-rimmed glasses, a white t-shirt, jeans, tanned skin and black hair. A guy who is fun and has his own signature scent. I like odd guys", I said. "Ahh okay what about you Luna?".  "I like a guy with a lightly tanned skin, full lips, natural hair, muscles, and someone looks good in training suits." "Do you've any Asian celebrity you'd like to date?". "No.. Maybe Brad Pitt?", Luna said. Shindong looked at me waiting for my answer. "I'd chose for Johnny Depp... I don't have any Asian celebrities in my mind", I laughed and slightly hid my face with my hands. "Soojung, since we are both in the same company... I know who Jongin is", Shindong started talking about something I didn't want him to talk about. "In the comment box, Jongin-ssi's name is mentioned a lot... things like -Krystal's ideal type must be Jongin!!-. For the listeners who don't know who Kim Jongin-ssi is, he was Krystal's manager". I started to feel hot, taking of my denim jacket. "Krystal can you tell me more about Jongin-ssi? It's seems like many fans think he is your ideal type... there even were some rumours about you two dating, is it true?",  Shindong asked. The mood in the recording room became silent. I don't know what to say, what if SM is going to hurt Jongin if I say something bad... "Yes Jongin was Krystal's manager...", Luna broke the ice. "Oh he's not Krystal's manager anymore? That's why I didn't see him other anymore...", Shindong said. "Yes, he is not my manager anymore. Many think he's my ideal type. Since he's the same age as me, we got along very well. I think many misunderstood. Jongin oppa has a very nice personality and beside that he has the looks to be an idol. He's close to my ideal type but nothing further is between our relationship", I laughed awkwardly. "Yes, so please don't be too delusional. Soojung has read many stories and articles about Jongin-ssi and her. It was a lot of fun to read them! I wish some fans also wrote some stories about me", Luna joked and made me escape from the previous awkward moment. I looked thankfully at Luna. She smiled back.

 

Kakao Talk POV

11:02 PM Kai:                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter