Fansign event

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

Kai shoved me away from the cardoor and pushed me into the car. I sit in the passenger's seat with my bag on my lap. Not even an hour ago, Jongin sent me a message about that Kyungri girl claiming making Kai pregnant. Is she some sasaeng fan who likes me or Jongin? A sasaeng fan who wants to keep me from Kai is the only logical reason I've in my mind. "Explain me what you texted about", I said like nothing happened once Kai sat behind the steeringwheel. I am sure Kai is not the one here to blame. "The company's computer service got hacked. All devices didn't work, only a black screen could be seen on all laptops, tvs and computer. All except John's computer screen. A message appeared saying that I made someone pregnant or something with the initials PKR. The only name I could recognize was Park Kyungri's, my sec-... ex-secretary. I asked her to come over to my office because I suspected her..", the guy stopped his words. I look down to the shiny car logo on the dashboard. I am afraid to be hurt. Now I thought I could have Kai by my side, I realise I'm not thinking about the bad things that can happen. Bad things like this, Kai making someone pregnant. I've been in the music industry for a long time. I was young when I entered this place. Kai is a normal guy, who was once an orphan. Because he's like every other average man he knows life. Normal people know consequences in "social" life. Kai probably dated other girls before me with that look of him. He has experience with relationship life. Meanwhile I only got time to practice and practice more in my youth. I couldn't even go out with my schoolfriends. I have always been an outstander and now I also feel an outstander of experience in this relationship with Kai. After all the talks, skinship and more, Kai is not -just-  playing with me right? "Hey Soojung, you trust me right? Look at me~", Kai made me face him with both his hand cupping my face. "Don't touch me", in an instant I grab the two bigger hands and fling them away from my face. I feel a stab in my frontal lobe. Even SM betrayed my sister, so can this guy. Jessica was always loyal, did everything SM told and worked hard. Instead of repaying Jessica back by letting her manage her own brand while still being active in SNSD, SM kicked her out. The worst is that they didn't kick her out of SM. "Kyungri claimed I made her pregnant... I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT THE GUTS TO SAY THAT!", Kai raised his temper, "I didn't touch her"."You know it's over between if it's indeed true, you know that right?", I asked while still avoiding Kai's face. Kai's face disgusts me. It's making me able to imagine what Kai and Kyungri could have done. "Yes I know", Kai anwsered calmly. "Why did you raise your voice just now if you know it's not true. If you're sure it's not true, you wouldn't react like that don't you?", I asked. Kyungri could be a crazy sasaeng who talks bull. Why is Kai so fed up while being convinced he didn't touch her? "I love you Krystal", Kai said sincerely, "My stepmother left me for some reasons. I didn't tell you and I'm sorry for that. I am alone. I don't want to lose you as well". In my eye corners, I see Kai bent over the steeringwheel with both hand on his head. Is he stressed out? It hurts me to see him like this. His father left him and later on so did his mother. He got adopted, stepfather passed away and now his stepmother is gone? "I'm sorry Kai,  I overreacted a bit... I don't know what to trust and what not", I take a deep breath. I feel my brains pounding. What is this with both of us. Kai is living such a pathetic life with close people who leave him. I'm living a pathetic life as well as an idol. To be honest I don't know if I like this job, it's full of stress. I've thought about retiring and go back to study many times. Are there any people out there who pity people like Kai and I? "Krystal, I don't want to hide secrets from you so I told you. I'm acting like this because I can't believe I'm hurting you because that stupid b**ch's bull. I'm sorry for hurting you like this but please believe me. I know you've experienced a lot. The experience what hurt you", Kai said. I looked beside me. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter