I'm Not A Bastard

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

The sudden awakeness gives me a blank, dizzy feeling. It feels like you've slept very well and stand up too fast. The environment feels cold and moist. Breathing is difficult, I wanted to breath through both my mouth and nose, but I can only breath through my nose. It feels like my lips are teared apart. Finally I'm able to breath through my mouth, I gasp for air. Getting over the struggles to breath, I see a tall man in front of me. He's saying something I cannot understand. "Please help me", I plead the man. I looked at my wrists, showing the man my tied up wrists. Instead of helping, the man ignored me and left me alone in this..."Where the hell am I?", I asked myself.

 

Amber POV

Delicious. All those Chinese night snacks I've missed a lot since the last time we went to China for an event. I am sure Krystal would have liked it a lot if she was with us as well. She's a picky eater but is the shikshin of our group. I hold onto the bag with fishball, tofu and barbecue meat skewers as we arrive at the main entrance of the hotel. "I have something to settle before going upstairs, so you girls go upstairs first okay?", Minjoon said. We all stepped out of the van and took our belongings with us, ready to go upstairs, to our room. "By the way, is Krystal asleep?", Victoria asked, walking by my side. "I think so", I anwsered in English. "Oppa, let's prank Krystal when she wakes up!", Sulli said brightly. "You want to get scolded? You know how wild Jung behaves when she's half asleep", I warn Sulli. Unable to control herself, Sulli pouted. Tonight is a peaceful night, luckily no reporters or fans followed us to the hotel. Not that we don't like it, but a peaceful night without anyone surrounding you feels better before going to sleep.

 

"Jung Soojung~", I called as soon I opened the door with the room card Minjoon passed over to us. Everything in the room is in the same place as how I left it. I take of my shoes and throw my bag on the small bench against the wall. The lights are all but no trace of Krystal can be seen. "Where the hell is this girl? ", I mumbled. She could have left her room just a minute ago or she's somewhere outside getting some fresh air. I leave the room as it is and head next door, to the other members.

 

Kai POV

"Jongin, wake up!", ahjumma wakes me up by taking my blanket from me. The cosy feeling dissapears, making me feel annoyed. "Ahjummaa~", I nagged. Instead of hoping for my blanket as anwser, I got not nothing in return for my nagging. Like every morning I wake up against my will and dress myself. After dressing myself up, brushing my teeths and doing my hair, I leave my room to get breakfast. Suprisingly I got to see Kyungri in the kitchen instead of ahjumma. Apparantly according to Kyungri, ahjumma left the house to get groceries. "Morning", Kyungri smiled brightly while pressing on button of the Nespresso Coffee machine. "You know how to use it?", I pointed at the coffee machine and then took a place at the dinner table nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter