Discharge

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"You're ready?", I asked Soojung. The girl nodded. It has been 8 days since the day Krystal and I got together again. Since that one day, I haven't spoken to Kyungri or seen her. I thought that's the best thing I can do right now. I won't waste my time with Kyungri anymore. I have no plans to return to my CEO position yet because I want to spent time with Krystal. John had asked me when I'd return, but I don't know. I want to be beside Krystal and take care of her. If I return to the company I'll have no time for Krystal. Today Krystal is discharging from the hospital. She said that she doesn't want to stay in the hospital anymore. It's quit boring and I understand. Soojung doesn't necessarily need care from the doctors at the hospital anymore. For now she only has to come to the hospital once a week for a check up. Jessica and Krystal's parents don't know about my relationship with Krystal, and so does the media. I worry a lot about an open relationship. The media had been following Krystal for Jessica's department, kidnapping incident and soon because of my relationship with Krystal. "Minjoon hyung will bring you to SM first, I'll have to say goodbye here", I said as I walked in between Minjoon hyung and Krystal. I had the urge to hold Krystal's hand, but there were people around the hospital who had a eye on us. "You're not coming with us?", Krystal asked. I shook my head. We walked in the direction to the private exit so we can avoid reporters who were roaming in front of the hospital. "I've something to check up, so I won't be able to come to you. And beside that, don't you want to see your members? I think you've missed them, they are somewhere in the company according to hyung" "Yes they are. Soojung wait inside, I'm going to get the car so we can get out of here immediately", Minjoon hyung left us behind on the ground floor of the hospital, right in front of the exit. Hospital security who lead us to the private exit also left us behind in a waiting room like space. There where benches placed against the two walls in the corridor. At the end of the corridor was the exit, folding doors made of glass. "Call me when you're heading home, I'll tell Minjoon I'll bring you", I said and handed over her bag with personal stuff I was holding. "Arasseo...", Soojung said. I moved a step closer to the girl and intertwine my fingers in her hair. "Don't let them push you back too fast, you heard what the doctors said; rest!", I worried as caressed the girls head. "Don't be so overprotective, I know what to do and not", Krystal pouted.

*3 days ago*

I searched for the doctor who is in charge for Krystal. Soojung wanted to know when she could discharge and the only way to know is to ask the doctor. I went to the information desk on the floor Krystal's room was located. "Hello, may I know more about patient Jung Soojung Krystal's current state. She is wondering when she can discharge", I asked the nurse be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter