Peace

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"What about my clothes?",  Krystal said snugly beneath  my chin. Without noticing time passed by fast after watching a few Disney classics. Nothing beats a romantic night with youthful Disney classics. "I'll lend you mine", I said. I tried to convince Krystal to stay a night since it's already late. Fortunately ahjumma didn't move out everything to our -new- house. Some of my clothes are left in this house when we moved over to Seoul. To be honest I'm pretty tired and I don't feel like driving all the way back to Seoul for over2 hours. Not sure why but it's probably for sudden sleepovers like today's.  Krystal turned her head and deliberately raised her eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that", I give a flick on the girl's forehead. "Tsk". "I'll bring you back tomorrow morning okay? Don't worry", I reassured Krystal who's still looking at me with her huge eyes. "I'll go prepare myself to sleep okay?", I let go of Krystal's embrace and stand up, leaving the ice princess like a little pupple on the sofa. "For your information, this is my first time sleeping over at a guy's home. You should be pleased", Krystal gave her typical ice-princess btch face. This girl is the only one on this world who can pull off a face like that but still be a cutiepie. "Aigoo, ofcourse I'm honoured to have you tonight for myself", I rubbed Krystal's cheeks with both my thumbs. "Byuntae~" ,  Krystal whispered once I turned away to walk in the direction of my sleepingroom. I hide my smirk from Krystal and ignored the whisper. "I'll get some clothes for you~" , I take the stairs to the second floor.

 

Krystal POV

After Kai left me alone in livingroom I checked my phone. One missed call from Jessica and a few new message in the f(x)'s group chat. Didn't miss anything important today. I feel lucky that Kai brought me here. Even though the day was short, today was fun. I put my phone on standby and walk upstairs. Kai must be ready after 15 minutes, he's a man. Men don't take a long time to shower. I walked upstairs to Kai's room. In the afternoon he gave a short tour around the house, making me know where his room and more are. Every sleepingroom has an own bathroom and so does Kai's room have one. Sounds from the shower could still be heard.  Some clothes were stacked on Kai's huge single bed. I picked the clothes up and look into them. A grey OBEY sweatshirt with some black sport shorts.

imagine this one

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter