Betrayer

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I sat down on the chair beside Krystal who was lying down on the hospital bed, waiting for her to be conscious. It has been 3 two hours since we arrived at the hospital, and she still not awake. Minjoong hyung told me that the previous time Krystal fainted she woke up after an hour being unconscious. The doctor reassured me that the reason why it could take longer for Krystal to wake up is because of her previous head injury of not even two month ago. And beside that the mistake of the staff member who carried Krystal on a wrong way. I didn't tell the doctor, but I'm sure of it that that's the reason why Krystal is still not awake. I got no calls from anyone after Minjoong hyung left me alone with Krystal. Minjoong went back to the concert stadium to get Krystal's stuff, including her phone. I got the task to anwser Krystal's phone calls in case some of her family members called. "They said you'll be fine so wake up", I slightly grabbed Krystal's hands. She can't be suddenly awake now I touched her hands. I am afraid she'll become conscious and see me holding her hands. A silent in the room, nothing could be heard beside Krystal's and my breath, and the beeps of the machine with tubes who were connected with Krystal's wrist. I sighed for the 100th time today. "You're ok", I told myself. There is no reaction from Krystal. It looked like she was in a very deep sleep, I examined her face. Pretty eyes, high nose, pale skin and soft lips. I bit my lips. I felt the urge to touch her lips and caress her face. So I did I. I carressed the uncoscious girl's face and leaned my body forward, ready to kiss her lips. I hear a familair ringtone, waking me up from my daydream. I didn't kiss Krystal. "What was I thinking", I scolded myself and shook my head. I took Krystal's bag and looked for her phone. "Sica-unnie". I took a look at the screen again. It's not Sica right? I'm still daydreaming. I shook myself awake but I still saw the name on the screen. How am I supposed to talk with Jessica. I controlled my puzzled mind and picked up the phone. "Yaboseo", I anwsered the call.

Jessica POV

I just finished my photoshoot for Vogue Hong Kong when I saw the news about Soojung. I rushed to Taylor who currently managed my schedules. Before I knew I was in Taiwan after 4 hours from the moment knowing what happened to Krystal. My sister is strong but sometimes she is cocky, not knowing when to stop and when to go. Since I left SNSD, I cannot visit my sister often at SM. Even though I am still under SM, I feel uncomfortable with the people around SM. I have worked hard for over 5years as idol and eventually I just wanted to try another path. But SM just couldnmt make me chose both paths, designing and working as SNSD member. Since they threatened me with things I didn't want to happen, I didn't know what to do and just chosed to continue being a designer. Eventually they just kicked me out. And the mediaplay gave me a bad image. No one will ever stand by my side since SM will use its money to defend themselves. I am afrai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter