You know what I mean right?

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

My plan is to go to one of our appartements with Krystal and Juyeon at the east side of South Korea. I still remember that Krystal liked the fact I had a dog as pet, so I want to let Krystal spent some time with Juyeon now I finally have time. I was forced to leave Juyeon at the animal shelter when I joined the orphan center. Fortunately nobody took her away in the 5months I was searching for a new family. Actually it was not searching, but waiting for a new family. It's a miracle nobody took in Juyeon. The fact that Juyeon is the only one who didn't leave me is a miracle. I am glad she still by my side. Juyeon lies silently on the backseat while both Krystal and I are in the frontseats. "Oppa we're going all the way to Sokcho?", Krystal asked while staring at cars on the roadway. "Yes it's going to take a likely two hours if there is no traffic. I promise you that the long trip is worth the time we're driving". "What about SM? Don't I have any schedules?", "They won't check you up, I've already told Minjoon hyung not to visit you. Everything is gonna be alright".

 

WuXiao POV

 "What is your plan sir? What can we do for you?". "Get rid of the woman. But first check the whereabouts of the boy. Does JoonByung even know we're playing with his son?", I asked the younger man. He looked confused, not knowing what to say. "Anwsers please don't be so dubitable!", I yelled. I hate it when people have to think for so long before knowing what to say. "I don't think so... sir", the younger man anwsered. "I'll get 5 tickets for Joonbyung, you and three others. Pack your things. You're going to South Korea tonight. Find the whereabouts of Kim Jongin by the time you leave China".

 

Krystal POV

Seaside Sokcho, it's been a long time since I went here. Kai parked his car in front of an appartement with three floors. There are balconies on the second and the third floor. "Is this yours?", I asked Kai out of curiosity. "It was my stepfather's", Kai anwsered. I looked at the building, new yet old with a front yard. "The first two years when I moved in the Kim family, I lived here. Later I moved to Seoul", Kai unbuckleden my seat belt. Even though Kai is no stranger, that move suprised me. "Juyeon gaajjaa", Kai took the keys from and left the car. I also left the car. It's warmer than I thought it would be, too bad I didn't bring my sunglasses, the sun is pretty bright. While looking around, Kai stood beside me with Juyeon's leash in his hands. Juyeon looks excited with her wagging tail. Kai reached out his hand and looked at me. I take his hand as we walked in the the direction of the appartement entrance. Every time I opened my mouth, I could feel the sea breeze sting in my throat with as result coughing. "You're okay?", Kai worried. I nodded. "Let's go inside first". As soon we stood in the front yard, Kai unbuckled Juyeon's leash. The dog began to ran away, around the house, Juyeon dissapeared. An impulse made me go after Juyeon, letting go of Kai's hand. "Juyeon~", I shout hoarsely. Kai stopped my actions, he put his hands on my shoulders. "It's okay, she won't run away. She's probably excited now she is back", Kai reassured. "Back?", I asked and faced Kai. The sun is shining brightly from Kai's direction. I cover my eyes with my hand, the sun irritates. "Yes, back. Did I tell you I had Juyeon ever since before I became Kim family's stepson?", Kai made me stand in his shadow. I looked at him. "Juyeon is starting to get old, I want to spent some time with her, together.. with you", Kai lead me to the front door. Juyeon must be Kai's biggest treasure now both parents and stepfather left him.  Now I start to get know more about Kai, it makes me think Kai is not just an average boy. People might be jealous of Kai's current position and possesions, but Jongin is as jealous of the average people being jealous on him. We all have something we're envious of eachother.

 

Kai POV

"Is that you?", Soojung pointed at a picture frame. I nodded. That's a picture of me with my stepparents. I was around 16years old back then. A cute smile appeared on Krystal's face. " You went to school of performing arts Seoul? How come I didn't know?", Soojung pointed at another picture of the day I graduated at SOPA. "Why?", I asked. Why is she so suprised about this? "Sulli went to the same school. You're both 94'ers, Sulli never told me about you", Krystal looked around. It's true I attended the same school as Sulli and I have seen her, but it seems like she never noticed me. My dream was to become a dancer or choreographer. My stepparents allowed me to so I tried to sign myself in for Hanlim SOPA but they didn't accept me so I tried again but this time at SOPA Seoul, they fortunately accepted me for my dancing performances skills. I hoped to learn more at the school and I did. The fees were no problem for my stepparents compared with my biological parents. When my both parents were still together, they didn't have money for me to join special dance classes. I'm happy I could attend dance classes in my life, what I've dreamed of since I was little. I liked Seoul SOPA and graduated but I ended up doing something that's not related to dance at all. Somehow I'm still grateful for my stepparents to allow to attend Seoul SOPA, the school many students dream of. "I think Sulli never noticed me", I laughed. I walk over to the livingroom and dropped myself on the cozy bench full of pillows, facing the ocean. The sight of the silent sea from inside the house made my thoughts become peaceful. The moment I sat on the bench, Juyeon appeared in front of me, behind the glass windows. She must have walked many time around the house, ending up in the back yard at the seaside. Juyeon's bark was loud enough to be heard inside. I opened the door so Juyeon could enter the house. Juyeon's tail wagged back and forth, it has been a long time since I could be with her. I've been busy these last weeks so I didn't walk with Juyeon like I did before I became the busy CEO. Seeing Juyeon being still happy after years even though she is so old, brightens my moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter