Greeting

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV
I told everything about my relationship with Jongin and what happened with SM to my parents and Jessica during dinner. I didn't expect their reaction. I thought they would be dissapointed, worried or mad... But they weren't. I took the remote and pushed on one of the buttons. Jessica was upstairs probably preparing for her work as chief designer and mom was busy washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. My father was outside, I don't exactly where he went. "Soojung", my mom called me from out the kitchen. "What's wrong?", I anwsered and walked to the kitchen. "About your relationship... I am glad you found someone you like...", mom said and made me walk back to the livingroom with her. "Sit", mom made me sit one the sofa. "you know I let you join SM because I thought you liked to perform and more... But I won't let you continue being an idol if you're not enjoying work anymore like you did before", my mom began holding a speech. "What do you mean...", I interupted. I like to perform... I don't want to stop... But something inside me says that SM is the reason my mom wants me to stop. "I don't want to see you suffer Soojung... Do you know how hurt I am whenever I see you being hurt after you've fainted. You're overworking and the company of yours isn't giving you time to rest", mom said, it sounded like she was fed up. Fed up by thinking about how SM  treated me. "But I'm resting now...", I said. "That's now what I mean Soojung... I just don't want you to be hurt anymore. Not just me, but also your father and sister. It happened over 3 times that you fainted because of your work. It's supposed to be zero times if your company indeed made you rest. And now what you told me just now... I am glad you found someone you love. But that company forbids that love of yours. You didn't tell me but I know you're hurt and I can't stand that, do you understand Jung Soojung?", mother asked. "But why did you all were so happy when I told you guys about my problem?", I asked. I feels like mom is fed but during the dinner she was happy hearing what I said about SM. "It's because now I'm determined to sue SM for sure and ofcourse because I'm happy for you finding your love".

Kai POV
After a long flight I finally arrived in San Francisco. The sunny hot weather welcomes me on the airport. I didn't expect it to be this warm. I put on my sunglasses and take my luggages with me. I see a guy standing with a white banner with my name on it. The guy waved at me and greeted me as soon as I stood in front of him. "Hello Kai, welcome in San Francisco. My name is Sehun, I'll bring you to your appartement", the guys in front of me said seriously. "yah Sehun don't be so childish, just take my luggage and let's go!", I brofisted Sehun, my friend. Sehun is a Korean friend I know who lives in California. I met him while studying overseas in New York a few years ago, we became good friend because of our interest in the same thing, dance.

"Yo hyung, can we pass by this adress after we went to your home?", I took a small paper note out of my pocket and handed it over to Sehun who was planning to open te door. "Ofcourse bro, anything for you", the guy said and stepped into the blue Tesla.

Krystal POV
First day waking up in the house where I've lived in since when I was born after almost a year. It feels nice to wake up in your own house with many memories after a long time. I already can smell the breakfast mom is preparing. Homemade breakfast made by my one and only lovely mom, I miss it. I take a hoodie from my chaid and wear it. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. "Goodmorning omma, morning appa and morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter