Secretary

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

One step, one bounce. It feels like we've walked for hours. In the meantime it became colder then before. "Kai, you can let me walk now", I whispered in Jongin's ear. I ignored me. It must behard for him to carry me all the way back. "Oppa", I called Kai once again. This time Kai shook hid head. "No, I won't let you walk", he said strictly, "you must feel uncomfortable on my back? You want to eat something?". I haven't eaten anything since this morning but I don't feel like eating. "deehhh I want to eat something", I said. Actually I just want Kai to rest. "Really? Or do you just want me to drop you off?", Kai asked. I don't know what's wrong with me but since the day I met Jongin, it's he can read my mind. I stayed quiet. "I see that as a yes", Jongin joked. "But Kai, aren't you tired...? ", I asked. "No", Kai said without explaining much, "we're almost there, can you call sehun for me? The phone is in my vest-pocket. I obeyed him and reached my hand in his pocket. I pushed the home-button and scrolled through Kai's contact list. The name "Stepmother", caught my attention. Kai never told me he has stepparents. After searching for a second I finally found Sehun's phone number. "You found it?", Kai asked while still carrying me on his back. "Yes", I nodded. I tapped on the call-button and waited till Sehun picked up his phone. "Yo Kai what's up, is it fun with Krystal? ", I could hear Sehun smirk. I coughed; "I'm Krystal". "Ahh Krystal-ssi, sorry I..... I thought you were Kai", Sehun stuttered. "I'll give you Kai oppa", I said. I put the phone next to Jongin's right ear, making him able to hear Sehun. "I'll tell you later on... You don't have to pick us up... I'll tell you later....", Kai said and gestured me to hang up the phone. "Anyong Sehun", I said before I hung up the phone. "Yahh don't talk with guys like that", Kai said jealously. "What do you mean... Are you jelly?", I asked. Kai kneed down and let me jump of his back. "Finally", I sighed. "Now you've energy to use your aegyo means I don't have to carry you anymore", Kai joked and patted my head. I glared at him making him laugh at me. "Are you feeling okay now?", he asked sincerely. I pouted and nodded. How come I felt dizzy, weak and tired before? I rested well before hiking. "No matter what you're saying I'll bring you the hospital later on. I told Sehun not to pick us up. We'll get taxi to the hospital arraseoo Jung?", Kai grabbed my hand. "Let's go~". I could see his worried expressions, if I don't let myself check up... he won't stop worrying about me. "Oppa can't we just go to the first aid?", I looked at him with my puppyeyes, "I'm feeling fine now, I just felt dizzy because of the sudden distance we had to walk... And beside that I didn't eat enough". The reason why I felt dizzy must be because I didn't eat well after the breakfast. I skipped lunch so I could sleep. I'm amenic, that's the reason. Whenever I didn't eat during busy schedules I'd feel the same, dizzy and weak. "Are you sure Soojung? I'm worried...", Kai inspected me. "Yahh oppa, please believe what I'm saying okayyy??", I raise my voice full with energy. "Okay then..." In the distance I spot a small wooden building where we started our walk.

 

Kai POV

"She felt dizzy before and looked very weak, can she get a check up?", I explained the person in  charge of the first aid. The man nodded and looked at Soojung. "Then should we check her heart rate? I will get a female assistent, please wait a minute", the man left Krystal and I alone in the room. "Oppa you're really overreacting you know that right?", Krystal said. I know I am overreacting, but I just can't leave the fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter