Tied

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Don't call me Kai, from now on I don't have any feelings for you". What is the best way to keep her away from me? Staying close with Krystal like this is not the best option to chose. "You know what Krystal? You're a really easy going person. We are over Jung Soojung. Just get over it", I typed and send the message. We are over, I did it. Krystal is that kind of girl who'll understand, she'll get over it, I know it. I played with my tongue while waiting for an anwser. I unconsciously bit on my tongue out of frustration. I get a new message: "Arraseo Jongin. If you really want this, let's not see eachother again". Well, that was easy. This girl understands. She deserves better than me. It's the end now. I throw my phone on my bed and head to the bathroom. I want to take a shower and go to sleep, it's late. "Jongin, I finished washing. You can go now. Sorry if I'm a huge disturbance in this house, I cannot persuade my mom", Kyungri came out of the bathroom with a pile of clothes in her hands. "You're not cold?", I pointed at her. Kyungri's pajamas only exist of a plain white t-shirt and some shorts. Doesn't she have money to buy a thicker pajamas or does these thin pajamas make her comfortable? "No not really...", Kyungri said. "Wait here", I left my room and went to my closet. From the highest shelf, I took a grey Obey sweater and went back to my room where Kyungri was waiting for me. "Here, it's too small for me so you can have it. Make sure to dress warm because you've a child in you, remember that?", I said and immediately head to the bathroom leaving Kyungri speechless.

 

Ahjumma POV

"Yes Madam, they are together now. Kyungri moved in", I told Madam through the phone. "Yes ahjumma, thank you for helping me. I knew I could trust you since you've been by my side for years".The day madam left the house,I speculated that something was wrong, and I was right. The day after Madam left, I got a call from Ahjumma and she told me everything about what happened. He made a girl pregnant and kicked out his own stepmother, so he could live with that girl he made pregnant. Ofcourse Madam agreed to let Jongin live alone. I never thought he'd be making a girl pregnant without marrying one. Jongin isn't as good as I thought. And beside that, I never thought Jongin and Krystal would actually break up. Maybe that's why he never told me about what was happening when Madam suddenly moved out. He must have had a lot to think about instead of telling me, that's what Madam told me. She even said I couldn't bring up this subject about Madam and I having certains talks when Jongin is around. It's because he might get mad or something. But afterall I finally got to meet that girl today. "Ofcourse you can trust me Madam, I am happy I can be by Jongin's side and see him raise a child. It's an honour ofcourse", I said through the phone, "You aren't going to visit your future daughter-in-law?" "No... it's... It's because I'm overseas, because of business, I don't have any time to visit my son", "Oh yes...", "I've to hang up, I've a client waiting for me. Thank you ahjumma for everything. Goodnight".

 

Amber POV

"Soojjung-ie!  We're on our way to the hotel. We are going to get some food before going back, is there anything you would like to eat our princess?", I messaged Krystal. If we end up in the hotel with food in our stomach without bringing food for Soojung, she will surely scold us. "Oppa, that's a huge night mall with delicious food!", Victoria shouted and then pointed outside at a building with Chinese characters on it manager oppa probably couldn't read. "Yes! Let's go there", Luna and Sulli shouted in excitement in harmony. The SMTOWN concert came to an end and we're all very hungry now. Eating at night and then falling asleep will cause bloated faces in the morning, but we don't care as long we get to fill these empty stomaches right now. "Arraseo!", Minjoon oppa anwsered. "Oppa will treat us today right?", Sulli whined. "Amber, did Krystal already tell you what she wants to eat?", Minjoon changed the subject. I looked on my phone, I got new messages from Eric and others but not from Krystal. I shook my head. "Oppa! Don't change the subject . Just pay for us today,please~~!", Luna whined this time. "Arraseo, just this time because you all worked so hard today", Minjoon smiled from his seat behind the steeringwheel. It's strange, did Krystal already fall asleep? Normally she'd anwser her messages really fast if she has no schedules. You could say that Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter