ahjumma

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"I want to bring you somewhere... Should we go outside for a walk? Do remember Juyeon?". "Who is she?", I said jeaulously. "You'll meet her soon again~ Just wait", Kai smiled. "What does he mean I'll meet her soon? Juyeon? It sounds familiar. Was it Kai's dog?", I thought.

"You don't have a scarf don't you?", Kai asked and wraps a fleece scarf around me. It's the grey scarf he always brings it with him but never wears it. "Did you wait for this moment wrap this scarf around me?", I joked. He perhaps brought it with him to make me wear it. "Aniyya, I'm afraid you'll get cold. Just wear it", with his face only centimeters away from mine he considerate wraps the long scarf around me twice. The scarf gives some manly scent, Kai's scent. "Don't you think you're exaggerating? It's not that cold outside?", I asked. I hide my face behind the scarf. "Princess, don't ask too much. I don't want to be blamed by your company once you get sick again now you've finally gotten better. Let's go", Kai took my hand and stuffed it inside his coatpocket.

"Where are we going?", I asked Kai who pressed a keybutton. A beep could be heard in the direction where a black Audi Q7 SUV was parked. Since it's already past 3PM, the garage is empty. Everyone is out to work. Fortunately no one is around so I can be relaxed. To be honest, I kinda regret that Kai and I confirmed our relationship. It feels uncomfortable. If we didn't confirm it, we could act like a normal couple. It's difficult to act like a normal couple, no people can guess it's me and Kai who are around. I don't think Kai has any problems with this. It's just me who doesn't like people around me looking at me. "Princess is curious", Kai smirked as I walked closely alongside him. It seems like the car is from the company. Well, the company is Kai's so the car is also Kai's. The windows of the SUV are all dimmed. "I thought you had your own driver who drives you around?", I asked Kai who opened the door for me. "I asked someone to get a car for me", Kai answered proudly. I laughed. "Joking, I came here from the company with the car", I take my seat as Jongin closed the door and walked over to his own driver's seat. For a moment I thought Kai indeed prepared this but it seems like I wasn't right. This is the first time I'm privately with Kai in a car. After Kai stopped being my manager, I didn't get the chance anymore to drive with Kai.

Kai POV

While driving past a pharmacy, it remind me of Krystal's medicines. "Soojung, did you bring your medicines in case anything happens?", I looked at Krystal who's resting her head against the side of the car. "No, it's okay. I don't need it. I'm feeling better now~", Krystal faced me. "You sure? I can stop at the first upcoming pharmacy to get some painkillers or something else", Krystal's face doesn't look pale like a few days ago, making me less worried. "No it's okay oppa~", Krystal said cutely. Her aegyo makes me weak and I'm sure it doesn't just make me weak but makes any other man or woman weak. I don't want her to show her this side of hers to others. "Arraseo", I frowned my nose and pinched Krystal's cheek. It just couldn't resist to do that.

We've been driving for 15 minutes. Almost back home. The short trip has been silent. I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter