50 million

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

My stomach feels empty. It is not because I'm hungry, but it is because I feel lonely. I know my relationship with Krystal has never been close since Krystal is always busy and so am I. Since the days Krystal didn't want to see me anymore, she ignored my text messages and calls. I haven't been able to contact with this girl for 4days. The problem with the taxes were solved not a long time ago but I already got a new problem. One problem is that Kyungri's child, is also my child. I was drunk that night, but even while being drunk, I wouldn't have with Kyungri. It ks impossible. But somehow according to tests, I'm the baby's father. It has been a long time ago since I have seen Kyungri in person. I think because I denied her statement about the baby, she brought the subject to the news. Right now, there are two women hating on me. News companies are roaming around to make up articles to get readers. These articles are mainly about me, a CEO going out with his secretary while dating the well know ice princess Krystal Jung. And the worst of this is the subject about the baby. Everyone loves these kinds of articles. It is better than a drama so why wouldn't news write about it? I think I've to reveal the truth to the media soon. Even though the so called truth is not true according to me, it's is true according to evidence like tests, reports and CCTV. My mind is going crazy right and the only on who can make my mind stable is Krystal.

 

Krystal POV

He lied. Everyone lies. No one can be trusted. Why does it have to be Kyungri out of so many people in Korea? After news came out about Kai and Kyungri, I wondered if I have ever seen Kyungri before. After a lot of searching for pictures, I realised the picture I was searching for has always been on my writingdesk in my bedroom. Kyungri is the girl who was part of my Rookie team. But how come I couldn't recognize her at first instance? How come her face changed this badly? It is like she did plastic surgery. In the early days, Kyungri didn't look fierce like she looks now, but instead had a sweet bubbly fresh outer appearance. Even though we trained together, we were never close. Secretely I think we thought too much about the competition to get a place to debut. I remember how well Kyungri trained but she never made it to the soon-to-debut group. After likely 10 years, why does it have to be Kyungri who took away Kai from me? Does she have some grudge on me since I did debut and she didn't? After I debuted, I have never met her again because she left SM. Did she all the time know that I didn't know about her identity? "Krystal-ssi! The photographer and Beenzino are waiting for you~", the photoshoot staff-unnie said, and left the door of the make-up room open to make me leave. Photoshoot break is over.

 

"Beenzino-ssi, wrap your arms around Krystal from behind. Act like you're close. It alright ... Right Krystal?", the man behind the huge camera smiled. I had no choice to disobey since I'm a professionall afterall. "Show emotions~!", the ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter