culprit

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Take the phone won't you", I commanded Kyungri take pick up the phone wich had been ringing for over 5 seconds. "Ah yes sir", the girl took a step to the desk and picked up the phone. An intern won't have the dare to spread someting like that once I take care of her if she does something against me. "I should have asked for a hard-copy document not a mail", I blamed myself. Kyungri asked me to come to her and take over the phone. "Who's it", I asked. "Mister John". I immediately took the phone, "John what's wrong?". "I've started to research things, I think you should come to see this. Someone obviously manipulated the tax data, please come to room 2.18 on the second floor floor", John said. "Yes I'll come now", I anwsered and hung up the phone. "I'll have to leave now, continue your work", I told Kyungri who just stood beside me from a distance. Hopefully she didnt eavesdrop, she probably wouldn't. I grab my cellphone from my desk and leave the office. "I warn you, there will be consequences. Because you're just a intern, I'll let you go this time", I said strictly to Kyungri before closing the door, "I won't leave it by an resignation".

 

Kyugri POV

Jongin sounded scary, what does he want to do if I do indeed spread the information about the illegal dealing? He only has money. As long he cannot kill me with his money it's fine. Now Jongin left the office I finally have some time to work relaxed. I take a seat behind my desk and grabbed my phone out of the deskdrawer. "Oppa, you won't believe what just happened today. Everything is going better than I thought!".

 

Krystal POV

"Kry--staaaal~", Amber teased. "Waddup llama", I greeted the short haired girl. "You went public without telling me,...?", Amber said, glaring playingfully at me. "How did you know?", I asked. I didn't tell anyone I went public with Kai except with my parents and sister. Amber looked at me with her disbelieved face,  "I'm Amber the llama, I know everything princess~". "Just tell me won't you?", I asked. "ALright then Princess, fans mentioned me on twitter and asked if this was you with Jongin", Amber took her phone out and showed me a picture of Kai and me. The faces weren't really displayed clear but I could recognize myself. It's the day I went to Jongin's company. It didn't come out on the news yet, seems like it will be a topic soon now fans have spread the picture. I have to be brave when SM has to confirm about the upcoming news, I should just admit. "It's you isn't it?", Amber teased. I nodded, "sorry for not telling you guys... Can you tell, Sulli, Luna unnie and Victoria unnie?". "Aigoo our maknae princess is growing up~!", Amber wrapped her left arm around my neck, and walked with me to the recording studio.

 

Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter