Pizza

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

Let the code be the same, let the code be same. I typed in the numbers of the doorcode on the screen. Krystal didn't move a bit on the way from the car to the frontdoor. Jungs are really heavy sleepers. The openingsound of the door makes me feel relieved. Thank God the doorcode didn't change, otherwise I'd have to wake up Krystal or wait in the car until Krystal wakes up to open the door. I open and close the door with my foot. Without taking my shoes off, I walk inside the house. It's not because I'm too lazy to take my shoes of, but because I've Soojung in my arms right now, and I don't want to wake her up. Passing by the livingroom, I walked in the direction of Krystal's room. As I walk to the room, I look around the space. Everything is still the same like the last time I visited Krystal. "Heol", I can't open the door know of Krystal's room because I've to turn it. It's not a door knob I can push down with my shoulder. I looked at the couch in the livingroom. Livingroom, bedroom, livingroom, bedroom. Should I just let her sleep on the couch? No option at the moment, I don't want to wake Krystal up. I silently put Krystal down on the couch. The moment Krystal was not in my arms anymore, I leaned against the wall beside the couch and took out my phone. So tiring, it's already a bit past 12AM.

Krystal POV

It must be tiring for Kai, holding me in his arms all the way to my appartement. I fell asleep in the car. The moment Kai lifted me up, he shook me shook me awake. From the moment he lifted me up I was half sleeping in his arms. The way I could snuggle my head against his chest and arms felt comfortable, making me able to be half asleep. The touch of a soft, familiar fabric instead of Jongin's touch wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes and realise I'm back home, my home. It's silent around the house, nobody is here. Jongin is gone. I stand up and put the blanket wich was put over me to the side of the couch. I rubbed my eyes. Because of standing too fast after being a lay-down position, I see black for a moment, it makes me feel dizzy."Jongin~~", I called, hoping for Kai suddenly popping out of the kitchen, bedroom or bathroom. There is no anwser. Did this guy just drop me home and leave? I thought he bought me home because he wanted to spent some time with me. I walk past the television, seeing my own reflection in the Led Screen television. "I should shower", in my reflection I see myself wearing my comfortable training clothes. I have sweat a lot last night, I cannot go asleep like this. I look at the huge clock on the wall in the kitchen. 12.15AM, it's okay to shower at this hour, but I shouldn't wash my hair.  " Don't wash your hair for today. You'll get sick once you sleep with wet hair", I exactly remember what Kai told me that night at the beach.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter