Frustrating

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"What was the talk about. Why are they taking Kyungri away?", ahjumma asked once the front door was shut close. I send Kyungri away with the police right after my personal talk with her. I cannot believe the situation. I've been played by Kyungri this whole time and the worst is that I tried to hide my feelings for Krystal because of Kyungri. "Aish", I scoffed under my breath. "Jongin, are you alright?", ahjumma approached me and petted me on the back. The older woman's touch feel unreal. I'm speechless. Kyungri confessed by herself, it's all true. "By the way, John has been searching for you. He wonders when you will comeback to the company", ahjumma said. My body feels heavy, I have been played. This is how Krystal felt the whole time. I actually need to speak her right now. "Jongin!", ahjumma tried to get my attention but instead I searched for my small belongings in my room. "Ahjumma, sorry there is something urgent I've to do. I'll explain to you later", before I could exit the house, ahjumma blocked the frontdoor with her not so mighty body. "Jongin, I know you're old enough to take care of yourself and you don't need anyone to order you around, especially not me but can't you just anwser me? Why were those police officers here?", the older woman spread her arms, prevent me from leaving, "what is with Krystal, Kyungri, a baby? How come Kyungri left the house half crying after you talked with her? I am worried" She's worried and I'm touched. After everything happened, Ahjumma is the only one who is worried and cares about me at the end. It doesn't matter if I tell her now or later. "Ahjumma, please help me pack Kyungri's stuff" "Why? Are we moving?" "No she is moving", I said. Ahjumma looked at me with a confused face. "Why??" "Ahjumma... Do you know why she is here?" The older woman didn't anwser. I knew for sure she knew what I meant because Kyungri's mother once visited my house and told everything to Ahjumma. "I let Kyungri move in because of the child. But it seems like she lied to me all the time. That child in her stomache is not my child. I've no reason to let her stay anymore", I left ahjumma speechless, "Now I've told you... There is something I've to do. May I leave? Please?"

 

I threw myself through the flapdoors on the 11th floor of the hospital. I knew there were people looking out for Krystal in case reporters would bother her. I hope they will allow me to talk with Krystal. Twenty meters away from Krystal's, I see a man in front of Krystal's private room. I leaned with my back against the white wall of the hallway. I took a deep breath. Is it alright to see Krystal since likely only two hours ago, she didn't want to see me. "Let's settle this Kim Jongin", I couraged myself. I shook myself away as I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter