Trainee

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

Should I try to call the person who called herself my aunt? What if someone is behind that untrustable handwritten letter? To be honest I want to stop having such a high position as CEO. Now I think about it I've no personal reasons to be a CEO beside the reason nobody can take over it and I don't want some stranger to take over it. If the person who sent me the letter in indeed my aunt, there could be a possibility that I've stepnephews. Those stepnewphews can take over the company if they want. And the "rumour" that my stepmother is the one who manipulated the tax data, I should find out about my stepmother's past. Since I moved in after my stepparents married, there are many think I don't know, yet. I've always thought it would be rude if I asked to personal things.

 

Krystal POV

That secretary girl that I spotted while meeting Jongin constantly pops in my head. I think I've seen that girl somewhere before. I should stop worrying, but no matter what I keep being worried. I'm jeaulous. That girl is all day with Jongin while Jongin doesn't even have a single time to see me or meet me. I take out my phone and call Jongin. After a few second I heard Jongin's voice, "Yobaseo". "Oppa, it's me Krystal~". "Ah Soojung, ofcourse I know it's you otherwise I wouldn't have picked up, what's wrong?", Jongin asked. "What do mean what's wrong, I miss you...", I really miss him. "Oppa understands you, I promise you I'll take time off soon", Jongin said. "You've already said that so many times, when comes the time...? I'll comeback soon. Once the promotions start I won't have time anymore to see you...". "Arraseoo, but currently I cannot do anything... I'm really busy... You trust me right? I'll work hard and make you proud~ I've to go to the meeting...", Jongin said. "Okay, I hate you", "I love you too". I hung up the phone. Jongin is one of very first boys who made my heart fragile. I feel empty inside. Now Jongin has work to do, Jessica is overseas and my parents are both in the US, I feel lonenely. The only one who keep me alive are my members.

 

Kai POV

"John, I've received some letter from an aunt not a long time ago... It's weird..", I whispered in John's ear as soon I saw him. "What do you mean letter?", John asked. "Do I've an aunt?", I asked. The moment I asked that question made me feel nervous. If it was indeed from my stepfather's real sister, I'm a step closer to my stepmother's identity. Since father passed away, it never bother stepmother for a long time. Not long after the funeral she was already seeing some man, wich I speculate as finding a new husband. I looked bazzled at John who also looked bazzled at me because he didn't know I didn't know. "You didn't know? You don't remember a woman who was with you at the orphan center when you moved in the Kim family?", John asked. I don't know what to say. "So it's true that mother is....?", I mumbled. "What do mean? What's ...?", I heard saying but couldn't concentrate on the rest of the sentence. "Kim president, everyone is waiting for you to start the gathering", I heard a female voice.

 

Krystal POV

Dance practice has finished. According to manager oppa, I've time to rest 4 hours before the next schedule. I walked beside Luna. "Unnie, when do we have to record the album? I forgot...", I asked Luna. "Next week, why?", Luna anwsered. I knew that manager oppa told us all five when we were going to record for a few new song for our upcoming album, but I forgot. Beside that I wanted to know when I've time to date Kai oppa. "Just, I forgot... ", I said. Luna smirked making me nervous. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter