Plan

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

Sixth day staying home. Luckily Kai has time to be with me, otherwise I'd be so lonely these past days. I'm planning to attend the practices tomorrow, not wanting to get behind compared with the other members. I have been a nuisance this period preparing for our comeback. It's just that Sulli gets a lot of attention because of her hiatus and that people don't know I'm actually ill. Jongin told me he had something to do and left me home alone with lunch. Some filled bread with soup prepared by Jongin. I didn't ask where Kai was going, not sure if it is because I haven't used my voice for a lot, making me lazy too suddenly talk. Or I am grateful that Kai is taking care of me and gives him time to do something other than taking care of me.

 

Kyungri POV

I didn't expect Jongin to be back so soon. He's already back after two days. I walked back to my department after finishing lunch, when I suddenly saw Jongin walking in the building in his casual clothes. I wanted to greet him, but he seemed busy. I walked to the elevators to go to my floor, the same direction as Jongin. I didn't intentionally try to see him but I saw him with John. "Kai you here? What brought here, you know you have free time now don't you? By the way I made an appointment with your aunt. She wanted to speak personally with you", I heard John saying to Jongin. John called Jongin Kai, so his name is Kai? Or Jongin? I hid myself behind a corned just 4 meters from the two men. "I think I saw my father... Let's talk somewhere else", Jongin said. I hear footsteps walking away from me. I look around the corner, the two are gone.

 

Kai POV

"The pictures you send me, I think I saw my father...", I told John once we entered a empty office. "What do you mean your father... you're father passed away Jongin, the picture were taken after your father's death", John looked suprised at me.
 "My biological father, I'm not sure... ", I hesitated. Something in me says it's indeed my real father, the bastard who left my mother alone, and me. "Hey Jongin, you haven't seen your real father for years?", John asked. I nodded. "Can someone identify that man?", I took my phone out so I could show John the person I was talking about. "I'll try my best. Did you come to the company just to ask me this?",John asked. I nodded. "Oh my boy, you're worrying too much. Try not to stress now you can. Seeing you like this desperate wanting to know more about your stepmother makes me worry as well. You're  a young man and already stressing this much. I'm sure there is nothing behind your stepmother". There were too many things going on my mind to speak; aunt, stepmother, biological father, Krystal, company.

 

Flashback China**

WuXiao POV

"Hello Madam Kim, it's great to meet you after a long time again", I greeted the posh dressed woman in Chinese. An interpreter translated my greeting into Korean for the woman. "It's been a long time for of us to meet. I'm sorry I didn't meet you earlier. You must have had a hard time without your father", the interpreder translated. I nodded. "You don't have to translate it, I understand", I said in Korean. This woman has sympathy wich I like from a woman. "Let's get a place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter