Father

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV
It's awkwardly silent. Krystal just got in the car and I didn't get to go police investigation department because I had to talk with Jessica. I wanted to know the whereabouts of Kyungri. I want to know if there are any more information that have to be revealed. There has to be more Kyungri did wich I didn't know about. I mean, she lied about her being pregnant because of me. There must be a lot she lied about. As soon I get to know something more, I can use this information to convince Krystal that I wasn't supposed hurt her because I didn't love her. Hurting her hurt me as well, but past is past and I will take care of her from now on. I hope our relationship can grow closer this way. "Sorry did you wait long?", I asked Krystal to break the silent. While concentrating on the road, I anticipated for Krystal's anwser. There is an awkward cloud hanging above the car. "Did I perhaps do something wrong?", I asked myself. "To be honest, yes...", Krystal said. She didn't sound angry or something. I even heard a small laugh but there is something weird about it, it sounds... fake... "I saw your sister", I said, " she was looking for you in the hospital but she later found out you discharged" "she did?", Krystal said suprisingly. "Yes she did" "Oh... I thought she was overseas... I really want to see her", Krystal mumbled. "She's busy with her schedules, so she can't see you today. Maybe you should text her so you can see her... But Soojung...", I stopped the car in front of the red traffic lights. The girl looked at me:"What's the matter?" "I am not sure if I forgot, but didn't I tell you that you had to tell Jessica you were discharging even though she is overseas? Jessica scolded me for not telling her while I thought you told her..." I bet on Juyeon's death that Krystal told me she would tell Jessica. "Actually...", Krystal hesitated, "I don't really remember..." She sounds confused. "Did Jessica scolded you badly?" "No, she just joked around", I lied.

Kyungri POV
They have kept me at the police department for 24 hours for investigation. They asked me questions. Everytime I anwsered a question, they would know if I lied or not. I was honest and everytime I anwsered a question, the lying detector would conclude I wasn't lying. I didn't lie because I didn't know what had happened. There was nothing to lie about because I don't know the facts and lies are. I only know what I think I know, and these are my true thoughts. They told me why they arrested me. The reason is because they think I am part of Krystal's kidnapping. I could act bad but I won't go that far and harm someone like this. One man is caught who is 100% involved in the kidnap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter