KYM aka evil

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"Do you know what Jongin oppa is so busy with. It seems like he can't even anwser his messages...", I asked Jaewon oppa, "... did he get some hiatus from SM?". Jaewon shrugged, "It's not like SM gives managers often time to rest, I'm not sure Soojung... Why are you so worried about him these days? It seems like you've a lot of interest in him ". I choked, "...uhmm he's just my manager, shouldn't I be worried about the person who manages my schedules?", I said. Actually I miss him really bad, his touch and his cute actions... I haven't seen Jongin for a week, Minjoon oppa took his place as my manager temporarily. Whenever I call or message Kai, he says he's busy. I know he's at his dad's company. The last day I saw him, he told me about his father. My first thoughts about the relationship between Kai and the CEO who got into a car accident are correct. The CEO of the Seoul Security Service is Jongin's father. I miss that cute smile. Since it's not good for both of us to show up public like a not manager-idol relationship I can't search for him. I cannot go to the headquarter of the Soeul Security Service by myself, and if I go with Minjoon oppa, he might things it's strange that I'm going to that company. Jongin is probably busy with his father's business. I don't want to bother him because it might make his feelings go worse. Because his father's accident I don't want to bother him. "Soojung, break is over", Jaewon woke me up from my thoughts. I stood up and walked over to the other member to continue the dance practice.

 

Kai POV

These days were the most busy days for me in my life. I never thought being CEO would be this bad.  I thought being a manager of an idol would be busy but being a CEO is worse. Files in and out everyday, signs everywhere and boring meeting every day. "Jongin, I think we've to take decision your substitute CEO position", John said. Why is this man beside me so annoying? My father isn't dead yet, why do they want to talk about a new CEO position? "My father isn't death yet", I said coldly. We are holding a so called company meeting, why are they talking trash about won't happen. Mother who sat beside me said nothing and kept quiet. A man in front of me stood up and wanted to say something when mother beside cut him off. "Jongin, they company needs a CEO... You're our only son. I'm afraid your father won't wake up anymore", mother said. I looked at her in disbelief. The woman who was afraid to lose father is now the one who wanted him to die. It hasn't been a month and these people all think there is no hope. "Kai... you'll have to manage the company now, we can't wait till father wakes up", mother said. I have no choice, I should pay for what my stepparents did for me. I need to do this but what about my job as manager... "Omma,, I still have a contract with SM, I cannot just leave my role as manager...", I whispered my stepmother. "We will solve that Jongin", John interfered. "Sorry, but I won't take my position as CEO for now. I cannot do this", I said loudly making everyone in the room know my decision. My position as CEO ... Once I am a CEO of this huge company I won't have any time at all to see Soojung. My father is going to wake up, I'm sure. I'll stay Krystal's manager no matter what. I stood up and walked to the exit of this space full with questions. I ignored everything anyone told or asked me, I want Krystal now.

 

Krystal POV

"Goodjob girls, see you all tomorrow~", Jaewon turned off the music player. I took my sweater from the ground and put it on. I feel tired and I want to sleep but I am also hungry... "Victoria unnie, I'm going to the cafe first before going to the dorm", I told Victoria. "Tell Minjoon oppa to go with you, it's might be dangerous outside if you go alone in the dark", Victoria worried and approached me. "You okay? You look sick", Victoria said. "I'm okay, just a bit tired... I need something to keep me awake", I reassure the older unnie. "I'll go by myself, it's okay since the cafe shop isn't far as you know, so stop worrying will you?", I frowned my nose. The other members still have other schedules to do, so do I and I just can't keep staying away at this rate. "I'll comeback soon, don't worry unnie!", I told Victoria and left the dance practice room.

 

I stuck my hand in the pockets of my vest. It's colder than I thought it would be. Luckily no one could recognize me while walking over the busy streets. It's been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter