Because Of You

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Oppa, can you please stay here?". I could feel my heart beating faster. Her sweet, soft, (urghh 5*xy) seductive voice, an arrow hit the center of my heart. "Please?", Krystal asked me when I didn't anwser her. She looked at me with her puppy eyes, still holding my hand firmly. The sad girl that felt pain all over body, mentally and physically. How could anyone ignore someone in this state. "I will stay with you, don't worry", i said and took a seat beside Krystal, stilling holding her hand. A lovely smile appeared on Krystal's face. I didn't expect Krystal to be so happy just because of me staying by her side. Since she woke up, she hasn't smiled once, probably because of the pain in her head and her thoughts about Jessica. "Do you know who that man is who was by Jessica's side?", I asked. "Can we not talk about those people?", Krystal's smile faded away. This time I grabbed Krystal's hand who let go of my hand. I scolded myself for being so stupid to ask her that kind of question. I just looked at the girl. "Sorry", I apologized. "Don't say that, I hate it when people apologize for things they haven't caused". "I know ice princess, you're da best. I won't ever apologize anymore", I said, trying to break the awkward ice. I could hear a soft laugh coming out of Krystal's mouth. It seems like this girl likes to be treated as an ice princess.

Krystal POV

"I know ice princess, you're da best. I won't ever apologize anymore". Jongin is cute everytime he tries to stop the awkward moments between us. Instead of making it less awkward, he'd say silly things, making me have fun inside. I'd just laugh. It did make me less uncomfortable with him. "Oppa when can I go back home?". JoonByung (Kai's father)

POV Flashback* (when Kai was little)

Shanghai- China

A group of investigators from the Seoul Security Service who worked with the Chinese government have stated that there are packages in the container that are illegal. Because of communication, the logistics company I worked for hired a Korean company for the investigations, security and other stuff in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter