Jessica

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Krystal, you seriously want to do this?".  It's 1PM and we just arrived at one of the most crowded places of Korea. Gangnam shopping street. "I wanted to go to this place so bad ~~ but I never had time to do so, can't you accompany me today? I am sure you'll also like this!", Krystal said excitely. "It's crowded here, I thought you didn't like crowded places!". "Yes you're right, I hate crowded places. But you're beside me so nothing will happen to me!". I put on my snapback and so did Krystal. She put up a cap to cover a part of her face also she wore a whitemask. "What do you exactly want to do?", I asked while walking beside Krystal. "I just wanted to spend some time with you so we can become closer, you have been my manager for 2 months and I still don't know anything about you. Normally I get to know my manager very well. I don't understand why I can't get to know you better, you're not just my manager but also my freaking bodyguard", she grinned. I totally understand what she meant by saying that. Everytime I tried to keep her by my side so she wouldn't get hurt, Soojung looked uncomfortable by my touch. Maybe she should get used by my touch. I put my arm around Krystal's neck. "You know what, I think we can get closer if we act like a couple today", I wispered in her ear. "what do you mean, people will misunderstand us! I am a idol, did you forget?", Krystal grabbed my arm and made me let go of her shoulder. I made her stop walking and turned her head so she'd face me. "Just for your information, I have no feelings for you. You better know that. Your charm don't attract me hehehhe", I joked. "SAME To ME!", Krystal said cutely to me but with an frozen poker face. I her hair. "Good girl". To be honest, Krystal had her charms and I liked it. Everytime she was shy she would hide her face, what is really cute. The way she talked and moved her beautiful red lips. And ofcourse her perfect body what could be seen during photoshoots. How perfect my life would be if she would be mine. But no, I can't because I cannot have an affair with a client according to the contract I signed. And beside this, why would Krystal chose me instead of so many other male idols.

Krystal POV
With full stomaches, we walked through the streets. Luckily there wasn't anyone who approached me for a signature, picture or something like that. I finally am shopping again while not being bothered. I walked into a store. "I want to buy this for me and my sister!", I said. I took the cute bracelets that formed a heart together. I struggled putting them on, but luckily Jongin was manly enough to help me. "Aigoo, how are you supposed to wear this if you can't even put it on by yourselve?". I ignored Jongin and instead used my aegyo;"OPPA! Can you please buy this for me??". "I'm just your manager, I don't make a lot of money!". "BUINGBUINGGG". Jongin reached his hand to his pocket & a wallet appeared. "Only this time Jung Soojung!". I hung around his neck like a koala. Because Jongin is tall I coculd just hang around his neck on my toes. I am that kind of person who likes to hang around someone's neck when I am excited. In the past, my dad would  frequently neck injury because me. "GOMAWOOOOO". "Let go of me otherwise I won't pay!", Jongin said with a laugh. "You should pay young man! How can a boyfriend not pay for his girl", an old man suddenly appeared behind the counter desk. "I think you misunderstood, she's not my girlfriend", Jongin said seriously. "You're having a couple bracelet in your hands, what do you mean you're not a couple! Are you trying to joke with an old man?!", the old man said, feeling offended. Jongin and I both refused but the old man seemed not to believe. "Just go you lovebirds!". We paid for the bracelets and left the shop. "I can't believe we landed in that situation", I said. "I'm glad he didn't recognize you", Jongin said. We both were silent for a second but then bursted in laughing. The situation st the store felt so funny, not real, and.... so good... The feeling being recognized as a couple instead of a celebrity, felt good. "You thought it was that funny?", Jongin asked while pushing me to the side of the street so the chance someone would recognize Krystal be smaller. He took my cap from my head and put it on my head again with care, making my face less clear than it already was before Jongin fixed my cap. "That pretty face of yours cannot be recognized". I saw him with a bright smille.  It seemed like he liked the way we were together what makes me proud. Making someone smile makes me happy. The uncomfortable Jongin became a comfortable Jongin after spending a few hours together in Gangnam.

Kai POV

I fell on the sofa and took my ipad to read the news."Jessica Jung kicked out of SNSD?", is written on the frontpage of Newsen. No way that Jessica Jung left SNSD...

 

" Jessica Jung implied in a statement that Girls' Generation members convinced SM Entertainment to kick her out of the group. SM reportedly gave her permission to start her Blanc fashion line. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter