Morning

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV
I wake up because of cramp in my stomache. My stomach feels empty and my head feels light. I opened my eyes and saw a familair skyblue painted roof. Yes that's my roof. I looked around me, everything in my room was like it was, everything was on it's place. I stayed in bed and tried to search for my phone. "What the heck, where is my phone?!", I murmered and the light. Me and my phone; my phone is one of the most precious things I have. The only way I could keep in touch with my parents and Jessica during my schedules, was via my phone. Losing this thing would stress me out. I stood up searched my room upside down. No phone. I walked to my window and took a look behind the curtains, facing a nightview of Seoul. It seems like it's midnight. I walked to the living room to use the home- phone to call my mobile phone. On my to the livingroom I passed a mirror, seeing the reflection of myself. "What the heck", I said. I am sure of myself that I didn't wear this last night. At least I had a black vest over my white t-shirt with joggingpants. Since I woke up I haven't seen my vest anywhere. I pressed my mobilephone number into the homephone and heard my ringtone. Looking around and searching for the place where I heard the ringtone I walked all over the place. Kitchen, no. Toilet, no. Livingroom... I walked to the dinner table and reached my hand into my coat that was put on a chair. There I felt something that felt like my phone, and I took it. I placed the home phone back to the table where it belonged and unlocked my mobilephone: 7missed calls, Jessica unnie, 23 new messages. I opened the Kakao app and read the messages: "why aren't you picking up your phone?","I have something to tell you, so pick up your phone won't you", "I know you're angry, but can you please pick up?", "Soojung, are you okay?", "Why don't you anwser, it's not something you normally would do", "I'm worried!". I got mixed feelings after reading a few messages left behind by Jessica. What does she want to tell me, I am worried, why didn't she tell me earlier about her problems, I feel betrayed by my own sister. I ignored her text messages and locked my phone. I sat there in my house alone. "What the heck happened last night, how come I fell asleep so out of a sudden...", I asked myself. Just then I heard something in the livingroom. I felt my heart beating faster than it normally would. Once again I heard a noise, some kind of soft moan. I stood up and walked to the livingroom with soft steps. "No way right...?", I thought. I peeked from the corner and saw a dark figure lying on the sofa. "Jongin", I said in disbelief. Immediately I recognized Jongin's coat and tanned face sticking out under his coat he used as blanket. He was holding onto something.
I sat down on the ground in front of the sleeping Jongin. This is the very first time someone slept in my house. Not even my parent, sister or members came to my house to sleepover. "Why did you stay here?", I asked the sleeping guy out loud, loud enough to wake up Jongin. But he was just sleeping like a baby, not minding my loud voice. He must be tired, accompanying me and being my manager. I stood up and walked to my room to get a blanket for him. "Since I have no schedules and I'm thankful for your accompany, I'll let you sleep", I wispered and put the blanket from I took from my room over Jongin.

 

Kai POV

I feel sunbeams on my eyelids. I wake up and realise than I'm not home. I remember, last night I brough Krystal back home after being surrounded by reporters. I sat up and looked around me, finding myself firmly grabbing a peace of black cloth. It smells nice, sweet and innocent. I stood up and dropped a blanket. A blanket I couldn't remember from last night. I walked around in Krystal's house and ended up standing in front of Krystal's bedroom. These last weeks I feel attached to Krystal. Everytime she wasn't around me, I'd look for her and worry about her. Why do I feel like this when I can't feel like this. Soojung is pretty and has a good personality, anyone would fall for her, but I cannot. What's her CEO going to think of me when I'm weak when it comes to love. Like what always happens in stupid love stories, a boy falling for a girl, no I'm not that kind of person. I just feel attached to Krystal because she's my client, I'm supposed to worry about her since protecting her is my job. I slowly opened the door, afraid to wake up the sleeping Krystal. The room is still a bit dimmed even tho it's almost 12PM. I see a small figure sleeping on her side, facing her back to me. Krystal was sleeping soundlessly. "She must be hungry when she wake up since we both haven't eaten anything after what happened last night", I thought. I closed the door and left the house.

 

Krystal POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter