Dark Image

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Ahjumma~ I'm home", I shout once I entered my home. I kick off my shoes to the side of the hall and throw my coat with my bag over the sofa. I go to the kitchen to greet Ahjumma. As always she is either cooking, preparing or cleaning the house. She's the ahjumma afterall. "Ah Jongin, you're home. Did you eat yet", ahjumma said. "Yes~", I get a cup from the highest shelf above the sink and get myself some water to drink. "Kyungri went home to get something she forgot", ahjumma said and left the kitchen. It seems like she finished her work here in the kitchen. I forgot Kyungri. "How about getting some free time to spent with Kyungri? I know you probably don't have any time but don't think too much about work and spent some time with that girl" I forgot Kyungri and I don't want to think about her right now. I regret everything I did. "Ahjumma I don't want to talk about that right now" "What do you mean? Are you not feeling well?" "Yes I'm not feeling well", I lied not wanting to talk about Kyungri now she's not around. Actually I didn't lie if being hurt is called not feeling well. "Aigoo Jongin, go take a hot shower and go sleep", ahjumma pointed at the bathroom before I could actually take a seat on the sofa. "Goooo", ahjumma ordered me out of worries. "Wait before I forget to tell you... someone called you today. I just asked for his number so you could call him back" I stood up and walked to the direction of the bathroom but froze because of Ahjumma's words: "Who was it?" "Not sure who it was, it is 100% a man but he didn't want to tell his name. He told me that you work with him. And the most important thing I cannot forget to tell you that this person is urgently searching for you" Ahjumma took a white small note out of her and handed it over to me. A phonenumber is written on the note, but not an average Korean phonenumber. "Hurry take a shower and go sleep. You'll need your sleep. I'm going  leave some medicines in your room so you can take them if you want. And later when Kyungri comes back home, I will tell her not to bother you" The older woman pushed me with her ahjumma strength out of the livingroom, to the bathroom. She won't bother me tonight.

With the note in my left hand and my phone in my right hand, I sit on my bed. I read numbers one by one. This obviously is not a Korean number. I wonder this person is who called me. Not anyone has my private numbers and I cannot think about anyone I know who could have a not Korean number. Father? Krystal or Jessica? No it's not an American number. I enter the phone numbers, ready to call the anymous person. Right before I was about to tab on the call-button, I got a phonecall: "Jessica noona". I hesitated for a few seconds but it seemed like Jessica didn't want to hang up the call, give up calling me. "Yes noona... this is K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter