Lunch

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Jongin wake up~~~Time to go to work~" , I heard ahjumma's voice from the hallway. "YES!!", I scream and open my eyes. I feel dizzy and I can smell alcohol.  I feel light in my head. It feels like someone beated the crap out of me. What did I do last night? I am back home, ahjumma is home. This is not a shirt a wore last night. How did I come home last night? Hangover. "Ahjumma~!!", I called the old lady with a loud scream. "What's wrong Jongin? You're still drunk? I made you hangover soup", ahjumma said once she entered the room. "Ahjumma, how did I come home last night? I don't remember anything". "Ahh a pretty girl brought you home last night. Thank God she brought you home, otherwise you'd be laying down somewhere on the street right now. She told me she was your secretary. First I didn't believe but she showed her company card and she's indeed a secretary of your company", ahjumma explained. "What's her name? What was named on the card?", I asked a bit irritated. The alcohol is still in me. "Yungri Yuri...? Yeri?... ", the woman hesitated wich irritated me badly. "Ahjumma just tell me her name", I said. "Yah Jongin, don't talk like that to me. I've been washed your underwear for years!", ahjumma raised her temper. "Sorry", I apologized like a child. "I think it was Kyungri", ahjumma said. Suddenly I remember how Kyungri dropped me in the taxi, paid the taxi fees and lead me to my own house. "Did she enter the house?", I asked. "Ofcourse she did, how would you else be here now. She even brought you to your room. I don't have the strength to drag you through the house, no one was home. That girl is really strong you know? You should be thankful for that girl! I have to set the fire for the hangover soup. Hurry up and dress up. You still have to go to the company today! In case you forgot, you told me you'd be going to the company again. Hurry!"

 

"Jongin, you're mother wants to have lunch with you today, don't forget it okay~", ahjumma hands me over my shoulderbag. I nodded and made myself ready to leave the house. "Make sure not to forget it okay? I'll get blamed by your mother if she finds out I forgot to tell you", ahjumma said before I closed the door. "Don't worry, I'm not old, I won't forget ahjumma. See you tonight~", I close the door. This is the first time in a while since I went to eat lunch with my mother. These last weeks she's frequently home. But we never did something fun. It's because I'm busy and she's busy with her own things.

 

"Omma~" , I called. The woman sat by herself at the side of the window with only a cup of coffee in front of her. She raised her hand to make herself better visible. "Ah Jongin my boy, how is it. Hurry come take a seat", I walked over the table for two and take a seat in front of my mother, actually stepmother. She put the menu card in front of me. "Let's order as much as you want. Since we cannot eat like this often, let's enjoy this rare moment", mother said while putting her glasses on her nose to read the menu card. Yes, a rare lunch took place. I start reading the menu. Simply a sandwich, bread. It reminds me of Krystal, she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter