Dance practice

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Few days  later*

 

Krystal POV

 

"Can't you follow my moves?",Jongin said. "No .. sorry its hard...", I said. I actually am very sorry to Jongin that he had to spend the whole day just to help me catch up the dance moves what the other members already practiced. Why does it feel so hot, I whiped away  beads of sweat from my forehead with a towel. "Five, six, seven, eight...", Jongin made some dance moves with his arms. "Five, six... Right arm, left leg.. seven eight", I tried my best but it just didn't work out when I tried to repeat the dance moves. Every time I try to dance to the correct dance moves ;during the emerging dance moves; I get a blackout . "Jongin, you can rest. You have helped me enough, I 'll try it by myself", I said.

 

Kai POV

Dancing, I haven't danced for over 6 years probably. This is actually the first time being in a real dance practice studio. I have practiced with Soojung since 10AM. I didn't know Krystal is such a slow dancer. Jaewon hyung send me a video what is only 4minutes long but we still do not manage to dance like we are supposed to dance after more than 8 hours. Krystal's dancemoves were very smooth but somehow after repeating and repeating, she keeps forgetting some parts. "Jongin, you can rest. You have helped me enough, I 'll try it by myself", Krystal said while panting slowly. I sat down on the ground against the wall and looked at Krystal who turned the music on. I stared at the reflection of Krystal in the dancemirror. The way Soojung moved her upperbody and danced flexibly on the beat, she looks beautiful. Her fixed cold face, yet so cool yet so cute. "You're doing good, keep going!", I yelled above the music. How could a girl look cool and cute at the same time? The song came to it's end and Krystal stopped dancing. "Oppa!! I did it!", I came back to my sense. "It's because of my hardwork", I said. "GOMAWOOOOO OPPA!!", Krystal hung her arms around my neck. "YA JUNG SOOJUNG, let go of me!", I lifted the girl up so she would let go. Since I approached Krystal in the car, the moment I made her stop talking with her annoying childish voice, we became closer. From that moment she started to call me Jongin oppa. This made us both more comfortable as manager and idol. I walk to the water machine and tapped some water in a plastic cup. "Come here, drink this". Krystal took the cup out of my hand. "I think it's time to stop for today. We'll continue tomorrow morning". "Why? But the dance isn't perfect yet",Krystal said suprised. "I know, but I think you have to stop for today. This won't work if we keep pushing", I said.

 

Krystal POV

"Jongin-ah, I don't want to go back to the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter