Tax

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"Byuntae", Krystal yelled. The moment Krystal yelled, the door of the office opened, Kyungri stood in the doorway. "Oh sorry, I thought you'd be finished with your meeting Jongin", the girl sais suprised, "I'll leave you two alone sorry, I'm really sorry". After Kyungri opened the door, she immmediately closed the door again. "What was that?", I heard Krystal mumble. "Soojung it's late... I've to go back to work...", I said and the suprised Krystal. "Who was that?", Krystal asked, looking dumbfounded at me. "She's my secretary I talked about", I pointed at the smaller desk. Soojung's expression looked at bit sad. No way she's thinking I'm having some secret affair with that girl. "My princess~~ what's wrong with your expression?", I aegyo-ed, "are you jellyy? No way I'd chose any girl over you". Krystal pouted, "you better not, otherwise...", she made a I-will-kill-you sign. This is my first time seeing Krystal being jeaulous over something she shouldn't be jeaulous about since there is nothing going on with me and that secretary girl. "Aigoo my princess is soo cute~", I her hair, "I should bring you down shouldn't I? Did you come here with your manager?". Krystal shook her head, "By taxi ofcourse... but oppa, can't you bring me back to the dorm?", Krystal looked at me with her huge cat like eyes. "Sorry Soojung... I know I'm the CEO, but I can't leave the company now, I've a lot of work to do~ I'll try my best at work so I can get some free time with you okay?", I said," I'll get someone to bring you home safely". "Arraseoo, only this time okay? Promise me you'll make time for me ~ Goodbyekiss chuseo", Krystal said cutely and pointed at her right cheek. "Aniyaa", instead of aiming on her cheeks, I cupped Soojung's face and aimed for her lips. Passionately our lips interacted. I couldn't miss this one. I will never know when the next time will be. Our lips seperated. "Kai, you make me shy", Krystal said perplexed. "Tsk, don't be", I smirked and rubbed her cheeks with both my thumps, "let's go now~". I reached out my arm so Krystal can grab my hand.

 

Kyungri POV

A 30 minutes longer break than normally, something I cannot decline. I bring back my plate to the kitchen of the company café. "I enjoyed", I respectfully greeted the staff around me. Since it's time to go back to the office to continue work I took the elevator to the 55th floor. It's a bit more crowded than usually in the elevator since many people just finished their break. While one by one staff stepped out of the elevator, I was left alone in the elevator wich was going to the 55th floor. I am probably the only one beside CEO Jongin who goes to the 55th floor since nobody has work to do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter