Chapter 8

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey peeps... sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy with school and with finals coming in its hard to find time to write. Well, I want to say thanks to all of those who subscribed to my story. Haha, now I know how the Korean idols feel when they meet their fans or get presents from their fans anyways here's an update and I'll try to update as much as I can but I can't make any promises don't hate ight... so enjoy.

We'll it's been about two weeks since that incident at basketball practice. Do you guys remember? WHAT!!!!! You don't remember... well yet again it was two weeks ago. Well since I got time I'll retell the story on what happen that night.

Flashback two weeks ago

"I'm in love with Seohyun." Hyo told me and Taeng

..."Bwa...." Taeng was the only one who was confuse while I rolled my eyes at her and sat next to Hyo rubbing her back and giving her a side hug.

"Lisa... did you know that..." Taeng asked me taking a seat next to Hyo on the other side.

"I didn't think it was love more of a 'like you more than a friend' kind of feeling because I remember the first day here I saw Hyo here blushing at Seohyun." I told her then I look at Hyo who was smiling bitterly remember that day. 

"How come I didn't see it?" Taeng asks.

"That's because you were drooling over your Fany's !" Both Hyo and I yelled at her then end up laughing at our midget friend who was pouting but giving us death glares.

Once Hyo and I were recovered from our laugh, I look at her and I can still see the sadness in her eyes. I was about to say ask her something but...

"If you're wondering who that guy is, his name is Jung Yong Hwa. He has a band name CnBlue and he knows how the sing along with playing musical instruments like you Lisa." She told me looking at me in the eye. "He's in one of her classes I think it's piano class because I always see her and him walking out of class together since my class is right next to theirs. If you're wondering how long I've liked her or developed feelings for her or why I like her well it was a couple of weeks before Tae and I entered into this school. I was struggling with classes since I'm not so smart especially learning to speak English and luckily enough we had the same classes. She was smart like really smart so then one day our teacher told her to tutor me so I wouldn't fail the class and she did. After all those tutoring I got to see her charm, her beauty, and how innocent she was."

"Don't forget stubborn." Taeng said interrupting Hyo so I gave her my scary death glare that even the both of them are scared of which made her shut up.

"I got to see her play the piano a couple of times we studied together and that was when I fell for her. I wanted to confess to her but I couldn't... I-I was afraid that she was going to reject me and that it might ruin our friendship that we built so I kept quiet. I tried not to show it as much on how jealous I was when there were a bunch of guys talking to her then tonight I just lost it." Hyo said looking at the ground not daring to look at me or Taeng.

"Wae?" I ask her making her look at me.

"I was there when Yong Hwa asked her out... I-I more like over heard him ask her and s-she didn't give him an answer. I-I didn't mean to listen to their conversation i-it's just that I was w-waiting for h-her s-so we can go to practice t-together." Hyo said crying again. Taeng and I wrapped our arm around her giving her a hug. 

"So, that's why you left ealier from practice today." I heard Yuri making the three of us look to the door where Yuri and Sooyoung were standing with the door wide open. Then the both of them walked towards Hyo giving her a hug and sat next to her while Taeng sat on the floor. I was standing watching them smiling a bit seeing Taeng and Hyo being taken cared of by Yuri and Sooyoung. I see Taeng giving me a confuse look but I shrugged it off looking at Hyo again.

"Why didn't you tell us that you like Seohyun?" Yuri asks.

"You all had your own problems to deal with I didn't want to bother you with mine especially my love life." Hyo told them.

"Bwa... you don't tell us but you tell her." Sooyoung said pointing at me getting offended but didn't show it. Yeah, I know Yuri and Sooyoung don't like me that much but there's nothing that I can do it's not like I'm gonna beg for their friendship heck no... I have to earn it and frankly I'm not doing a good job since I have other things to worry about right now. Anyways, I saw Hyo raise an eyebrow at them then I saw Taeng getting irrated. Yes, they know about how Yuri and Sooyoung think of me so I'm not the only one.

"Well, one she's my bestfriend... second, she knows how to handle with these kind of situation, and third I trust that she will help me with this kind of problem... well maybe." Hyo said smiling at me while I glared at her. Yuri and Sooyoung look kind of offended at Hyo's statement about me since their her friends too but I've known Hyo longer and she knows me really well too so does Taeng. So, it makes since why she wouldn't tell them since she doesn't know them that well... yet. In time I'm sure she'll start to trust them. I walk up to Hyo and kneel in front of her ignoring the glares from the other two glares and possibly the other one who is sitting on the floor giving the other two her death glare. 

"Hyo... I know you look up to me like a big sister but there are times where you will have to sort things out yourself, okay." I told her and saw the disappointment in her eyes.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to help you with this situation. You know me I try not to get too involved into things that aren't my problems. I would help you in a heartbeat just like Taeng. Look, I don't know how to deal with this one because Seohyun is different compared Tiffany." I said.

"Yah!!! How is my Fany easier than Seo?" Taeng asks making me look at her.

"That's because she isn't as stubborn as Seohyun and she's easier to read compared to Seohyun when it comes to love." I told her then look back at Hyo. "Anyways, I don't know her that well plus I can't even tell if she has that kind of feeling towards you. She seems to like all of you like her older sisters so this one is tougher but I'll try to figure something out. If your lucky and she likes you I'll think of someway for you to confess to her." I told her pinching her nose making her swat my hand away. 

"You know that I've always got your back no matter what you choose to do in this situation now since I can't think of anything right now, araso?" I asks her and she nods at me. I gave her a quick hug then I pat Taeng's head and said good night to the other two before exiting the room heading into my room.

End of Flashback

I bet you're wondering what happen to Seohyun and Hyo well... Hyo is... avoiding her since that day. At first, I didn't like it but I thought this might bee a great idea to see if Seohyun will found out her feelings for Hyo since she's been asking where Hyo is and why she's never with her or if she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter