Chapter 12

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 7 in the morning when Lisa woke up. She didn't feel anyone else next to her. She opened her eyes and didn't see the doe eyed girl anywhere. Getting scared Lisa got out of bed and went to look for Yoona then she spotted her down by the beach. Lisa walked to Yoona and saw that she changed her clothes.

'I'll give you a dollar for your thoughts?" Lisa asked startling Yoona.

"Aish... you nearly gave me a heart attack what's with people scaring me lately." Yoona said and Lisa smiled at her. Yoona saw that Lisa didn't change her clothes from last night.

      

"I wanted to get some air." Yoona told Lisa.

"Well, is it okay if I join you?" Lisa asked and Yoona nod at her. They both were staring at the sunset and enjoying the cool breeze.

"It's beautiful..." Lisa said.

"Hm, it is... did you sleep ok?" Yoona asked.

"Hm... I did but when you weren't next to me I thought something happen but I found you so we're all good." Lisa told her.

"Sorry if I worried you, you looked really tired so I didn't want to wake you..." 

"Gwenchana." 

"Lisa...

"Hm..."

"Is it true what people say that you got kicked out of your old school because you got into a fight?" 

"No... I didn't get kicked out. Oppa suggest for me to come to Korea because he thinks I can do better when I'm with my friends." Lisa lied to Yoona. 

"What about your parents? Don't they know that you're here?" Yoona asked looking at Lisa. Yoona saw the sadness in Lisa's face when she asked.

"I'm sorry if I..." 

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, Yoona. It's just that... I've never talked about my parents much that's all?"

"Can I ask why?" Yoona asked still looking at Lisa who was staring at the water.

"My parent's... they are no longer living... their gone." Lisa said her voice cracking a bit. Lisa felt someone touch her face, she turned and face Yoona who had sadness and worried in her eyes. Lisa didn't realize that a tear escape her eye so Yoona was whipping it off. Lisa gave out a faint laugh.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to bother you." Lisa said to Yoona who had her hand on her face still.

"You don't have to apologize, Lisa, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm sorry to hear that your parents past away. Can I ask how they past away unless you don't want to answer then I'll understand." Yoona asked.

"I'm not ready to talk about that yet..." Lisa told Yoona and Yoona nod her head understanding her. Lisa took Yoona's hand from her face into her's and looking at it remember how smooth and warm Yoona's hands are.

"I think my parent's are mad at me for everything that I've done." Lisa said still looking at Yoona's hand.

"I don't think your parent's are thinking that, Lisa. I believe they are sad because you are sad and hurting because they aren't here. They might be sad but I also believe that they are really proud and happy for their daughter. Lisa, who is really smart, caring, gentle, and protective even if your heart is closed they believe you will open up again. They're probably smiling right now since you are surrounded by the people who care about you like your friends even if two of them wish you were gone." Yoona said and Lisa gave out a faint chuckle. Yoona raised Lisa chin to look at her with her other hand. Lisa and Yoona were both staring at each other.

"I'm sure your parents are standing right next to right now smiling at their daughter. They might be a little bit sad that you're hurting but their happy that their daughter is apply to live for them. Although if it was my parents they might be yelling at me for my bad actions." Yoona said which made the both of them laugh.

"Are you some kind of witch?" Lisa asked.

"No, why do you ask that?" Yoona asked then Lisa let go of Yoona's hand running away from her saying that she is a witch. Yoona smiled at the goofy girl then ran after her but stopped when Lisa wasn't running anymore. She saw Lisa giving her a grin, Yoona was confuse then Lisa picked up her up bridal style bring her towards the water.

"I heard if you throw a witch into the water they'll melt." Lisa said grinning still while Yoona's eyes widen. 

"Yah... don't you dare. LISA!!!!" Yoona yelled as she was thrown into the water. Yoona got out of the water and saw the silly girl laughing.

"Yah, how old are you anyways?" Yoona yelled.

"I'm the same age as Taeng 22..." Lisa said laughing still.

"For a 22 year old you sure act like a 10 year old." Yoona said then splash at Lisa.

"Oh now you're going to get it come back her, Im." Lisa said getting into the water.

"No way, Hyun" Yoona said splashing at Lisa again getting her wet.

Back at the Beach House

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were up first before the others or so they thought. Taeyeon wanted to see Lisa and Yoona sleeping together but she didn't see them together until Hyo called her outside in the back onto the big balcony. Hyo pointed at Lisa carrying Yoona into the water bridal style. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were both smiling at their friend.

"It's been a while since we've seen her like that." Tae said watching Lisa and Yoona splashing each other.

"You bet after everything that's happening to her she looks really happy with Yoona." 

"I wish she was with Yoona instead of Bora." 

"Taeng, you know Lisa can't do that. Bora needs her right now more than ever even when they were dating Bora didn't need her that much until now. We don't know how long Bora's going to last and she wanted to spend time with Lisa since she cared about her the most... more than her own mother in fact. I bet her own mother doesn't really care about Bora right now." Hyo said.

"I don't know about that one but I really wish Lisa was dating Bora even if it is fake." Tae said.

"What do you mean it's fake?" Hyo and Tae both turn around and saw Seohyun standing by the glass door. Hyo and Tae both look at each other then back at Seohyun. Hyo and Tae told Seo everything about Bora, her tumor, and that her mother never liked her ever since she was born because she thought she was useless.

"Hyunnie, you cannot tell the other girls." Hyo told her Seo.

"Wae?" Seohyun asked.

"Lisa, doesn't want to bother the other girls and they won't to look at Bora differently because she's sick. If you found out that someone close to you at the school was sick would you still think of them the same?" Taeyeon asked. Seohyun was quiet understanding why Lisa kept it a secret from the other girls.

"But I'm not like those other people. I still think Bora-unnie the same way it's just sad that she's sick." Seohyun said.

"We both were sad also when Lisa told us. We both cried when she told us and wished that she will recover soon. Bora wanted to spend time with Lisa because Lisa's always been there for her through everything so she needs Lisa right now for what she's going through." Tae said.

"I understand unnie, I won't tell the other girls until Lisa and Bora-unnie are ready to tell them." Seo said. Hyoyeon pulled her into a hug then the three of them went into the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

Down by the beach

Lisa and Yoona were having a splashing battle down by the water.

"Ok ok ok... you win..." Lisa said yelled to Yoona who was still splashing her. Yoona heard her put kept on splashing her laughing at the older girl.

"Yah..." Lisa yelled then she charged after Yoona. Yoona ran away from Lisa. Lisa caught her towards the shallow part of the water. Lisa grabbed onto Yoona's arm and turned her around. Yoona lost her footing and began to fall. Lisa grabbed onto Yoona's wrist to catch her but she too also fell. Lisa managed to turn them around so Lisa can hit the hard sand and not Yoona. Yoona was on top of Lisa while Lisa was on the bottom. 

"Gwenchana?" Lisa asked and Yoona nod her head.

"You..." Yoona asked. Lisa nod her head but they didn't move. Lisa had both her hand on Yoona's waist and Yoona had her hands on the side to support herself when they fell but that didn't help. They were still staring at each other realizing how close their faces were.

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun... Lisa and Yoona's heart were racing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter