Chapter 18

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo what's up readers so here's an update enjoy. Btw this is Yoona's POV

It is Friday and tomorrow's the school's dance and I- I mean we haven't heard or seen Lisa at this week. The last time I texted her was two days ago but other than that she won't repsond to my other texts I sent her wondering if she was okay. Ever since Taecyeon annouced us a couple he's been with me 24/7 even at pratice when he has free time. He won't give me any space and he keeps telling me to spend the day with him instead my friends... there would be times were I would say yes but yesterday and today I said no to his request. When I told him no I can see the disappointment and a little bit of anger in his eyes. I would ask him if he was okay but he would always dodge the question or leave me alone to hang out with his friends. The other girls still don't trust him at all even if he did save me but whenever they mention that part I feel like what Taecyeon told me was a lie. I keep telling myself that I'm just tired or I'm just thinking crazy stuff or just stressed. Although I haven't let him hold my hands or anything. I tend to finch everytime he tries to hold my hand or touch me and he just drops it. I think I am still scared mentally for what happen that night even though it's been a week since the incident but there would be times where I would wake up in the middle of the night having nightmares of that night. The other girls have gotten worried about me but I tell them that I am doing ok even though its not true and they can see right through it. There would be times where I would sleep with one of my unnies but I would still cry or wake up in the middle of the night because of nightmares. Is there something wrong with me? I mean.... I never had this kind of nightmares when Lisa was with me. Could it be that I feel safe when I am in Lisa's arm or when she's around me... but she isn't here and a I miss her more than I thought I would. Do I really like her that much to me missing her this much or feeling a slight pain when I told her that I am dating Taecyeon? My thoughts were broken when the bell ringed meaning the end of the school day. I walked up to Seohyun and we walked back to our dorms together. My mind was still wodering where Lisa was and I was starting to get worried. 

No One's POV

"Yoona-unnie...." Seohyun called Yoona waving her hand in front of her face.

"Huh... oh what is Seohyun?" Yoona asked. 

"I've been called your name 5 times already. Is there something bothering you?" Seohyun asked. Seohyun and Yoona sat down on the couch in their dorm.

Yoona sighed, "I don't know, Seohyun... I mean ever since Lisa left things have been weird." Yoona said.

"Weird... what kind of weird?" Seohyun asked. 

"I miss her, Seohyun. I miss her being here and hanging out with us. Is it weird to miss someone a lot when your already with someone?" Yoona asked.

"No but it all depends on how much you miss her, ya pabo." Sunny said walking into the living room taking a seat next to Yoona pulling her into a hug. 

"Unnie, we all miss her and wish for her to come back home but like Taeyeon-unnie and baby said we have to giver some space." Seohyun said.

"Baby....?" Sunny asked looking at Seohyun who's face became a tomato.

"Omo, our maknae is blushing talking about her, Baby." Sunny said giving Seohyun a smirk.

"Who would have thought our maknae would blush about someone." Yoona said smirking at Seohyun.

"Unnies..." Seohyun said covering her face with her hands hiding her blushing face. Sunny and Yoona both laughed at their maknae.

"Seriously, Yoona how much do you miss, Lisa?" Sunny asked looking at Yoona. Yoona leaned back resting her head on the couch closing her eyes. 

"It hurts, Unnie... even when Lisa was with Bora but when we found out the truth about Lisa being with Bora it didn't hurt as much as it does now. Lying about Taecyeon and I being together, not seeing her since then, her ignoring us, her hurtful past, and not being here when..." Yoona didn't finished the sentence becuase she wasn't sure if she should tell her unnies abuot how much she liked Lisa considering all the things she's done to her unnies and Lisa. Yoona felt someone wrap their arms around her and a weights on both of her shoulders. She looked to see Sunny and Seohyun giving her both a side huge and resting their heads on her shoulders. 

"Yah YOONA...." All them jumped from their seat. They turned to the door and see a fuming pink monster stomping towards them. Yoona hid behind Sunny afraid of HellTiffany. Jessica took a seat next to Seohyun and rested her head on her shoulders. Yoona peeked behind Sunny and see's the pink monster glaring at her.

"N-ne, u-unnie...?" Yoona managed to say.

"How can you be so blind?" Tiffany said in a somewhat calmer voice. 

"What do you mean, Fany?" Yoona asked.

"Fany-ah, she doesn't see it as much as you do." Sica said with her head still resting on Seohyun's shoulder.

"What don't I see, Unnies?" Yoona asked looking at all of them. She can see that they are keeping something from her and was wondering what it was.

"Yoona... Lisa is hurting as much as you are maybe more." Sunny said.

"What do you mean hurting more than me?" Yoona asked.

"Yoona, can't you tell Lisa likes you a lot and that she is hurting when you told her about you and Taecyeon. Not only that she is also hurting because of her parents." Fany said kneeling infront of the girl. 

"Yoona-unnie.... Tiffany-unnie is right. We can tell Lisa-unnie is hurting. When I asked how long Lisa-unnie stays away when it comes to the anivarsarry of her parents death Hyobaby said she comes back the day after the aniversarry. Unnie, that was two days ago when they told us about Lisa being gone and she hasn't return since then." Seohyun said.

"Yoona, we figured that if it wasn't her parents death that was holding her back from coming back to school but it was you being with that guy pretending to be in a relationship when it's not even true. It hurts her seeing you with that guy almost 24/7. I wouldn't be suprise if she didn't come to the dance tomorrow." Sica said with her eyes closed. 

"I-I just thought that she was okay with it because of what she said that day." Yoona said with tears going down her eyes. Fany pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. 

"Yoona, I know you are hurt too and so is Lisa but don't you think you deserve to at least tell her how you feel really besides keeping her in the dark. She knows this thing with you and Taecyeon isn't really but she might be scared that the longer you stay with him, you might develop feelings for the guy and that's going to hurt her more than it is right now." Fany said to the Yoona who just nod her head. Yoona pulled away from Fany and wipped her tears.

"Thank you, unnies for being there for me." Yoona said giving them a smile then she got up and grabbed her purse bag.

"Where are you going, Unnie?" Seohyun asked. Yoona turned around looking at them while putting on her shoes. 

"I'm going to the cafe for a bit so I won't be home till later." Yoona said reaching for the door.

"Be careful, Yoona." Sunny and Fany both said. Yoona nod and went to the cafe. She got some coffee and sat there thinking about what her unnies said thinking if she should tell Lisa about her feelings towards her. While she was fighting with her inner thoughts she didn't realize the sun was starting to set so she payed for her drink and started to walk back to the dorm. When she was walking she felt like someone was following her, she turned around and didn't see anyone thinking her mind was just playing tricks on her. When she turned back around she found three guys standing there right in front of her. All of three of them looked in their 30s, they had greasy hair and yellow teeth. The one in front of them was giving Yoona an evilious grin making her shiver.

"Now what is a pretty girl like you doing walking alone here." The guy said walking closer towards Yoona. Yoona took a step back and turned around to start running but she felt someone holding her wrist. She see's the old man holding her wrist starting to pull her towards him, Yoona then kicked him in his man area and started to run away with the three guys running after her not far behind her. Yoona can feel her legs giving up on her running away from the three guys then she felt someone grab her wrist and pulling her into a dark alley. She was struggli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter