Chapter 37

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the wedding and the news about Yulsic getting engaged was spreading like wildfire at the school. Just the other day we had dinner with Jessica's parents and it was nice. They were both good friends of my parents back in college so it was nice to hear stories about Umma and Appa. While, having dinner I just realize that Jessica is much like her mother but she zones out like her father haha. Umma and Appa were in Jeju having their honeymoon, Boa went back to Japan, and Ailee had to move to the United States to take care of the business there. Since I will be taking over soon both Boa and Ailee have been sending me copies of the work entill to keep me posted on things happening with our company. Of course, there were some things that I didn't understand but lucky they were there to clear things up for me. Last night, I recieve a call from Appa telling me about thier honeymoon and of course asking about his favorite daughter-in-law same with Umma. After that Appa told me that they will be returning in 3 days so that he can start working at the company here in Korea. I ask them where they were going to be staying and they told me that they were going to stay at an apartment for a while. I told them I can get them a house but they wouldn't let me so I just let them be. Now, we were back in school and it was more stressful than before with exams coming up so we were studying like non-stop either in the library or at our dorms. 

"ARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!" I and the other guys turn to look at Hyo closing her book and burying her face into her hands. 

"What's the matter, Hyo?" Soo asks. 

"I can't take this anymore. All this studying is killing me and I'm stressing out like crazy that I think I'll be bald by the end of this week." Hyo stated making us laugh at her. 

"It's true though, all this studying is stress me out too." Tae says. 

"Same here gosh I've never felt so drain out before." Yul says stretching her arms. 

"We've all have a stressful night. Let's call it a day." I told them as all of them agreed. 

"Hey guys, why don't we do something tomorrow." Amber says making all us look at her. 

"Like what?" Soo asks eating her bag of chips well her 3rd bag of chips. 

"Like go out have some fun. It'll be nice to relieve all the stress and to forget about the exams for a day." Amber says. 

"That's not a bad idea actually well you can count me in." Tae says. 

"Me too." YulSoo says. 

"I am so in it might keep my hair from falling out." Hyo says as we laugh at her. 

"I'll text Yoong and see if the girls would like to come. I'm sure they are stress out like us." I told them.

We all head to our rooms whereas I went to take a quick shower. After my shower I ruffled up my hair with my towel then went to get my phone calling Yoona while lying on my bed. 

"Hello..." 

"Hi my angel." 

"Hi, you're still up?" 

"Yup, we were up studying what about you?" 

"Same, baby I don't think my brain can take it anymore. I wish I was as smart like Seohyun or Sunny-unnie or like you." 

I chuckled at her statment picturing my angel pouting. 

"Are you and the other girls free tomorrow?" 

"Hm, I think so wae?" 

"The guys and I thought of going out tomorrow to relieve our stress from school do you and the other girls want to join?" 

"YES, WE WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Fany yelling in the background. 

"Yoona, am I on speaker?" I ask. 

"Yeah..." I heard her say shyly. 

"Yah, Lisa you need to stop with all this cheesy sweet talk." I heard Krystal complain. 

"Wae, I can't call my girlfriend an angel... a beautiful angel to be exact." I said as I hear some of the other girls groan making me chuckle. 

"So are you girls up for tomorrow?" I ask again. 

"YES!!!!!!!!!!" I heard all of them yell nearly killing my eardrums. 

"Are you going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter