Chapter 23

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey what's up guys.... long time no update hahaha just kidding. I had some free time today to be able to write one for ya guys so here you go. 

Warning: A hot and y moment up ahead but with more feeling. ;)

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?" Amber asked sitting next to Krystal. Krystal told her what the others told her and the others. 

"Oh, Lis told me that when we were walking down by the beach." Am said. 

"Hyung, where is Lisa-unnie?" Sulli asked. 

"She wanted to be alone for a while by the beach. Where's Yoona?" Am asked. 

"She went to find Lisa." Sica told her. 

Down by the Beach

Lisa was facing the beach with the water hitting her feet. Lisa was watching the sunset but thinking about Yoona. She was wondering if she was still mad at her for not telling her the truth in the first place and thinking if she told her the first place Yoona wouldn't be with Taecyeon and none of this could have happen. But she was also thinking about what Amber said to her earlier, since she didn't tell them the truth at first it was because she was protecting Yoona and the others so they wouldn't get hurt from Taecyeon again but she need proof besides just being there since Taecyeon could have anyone to be his alibi. Lisa's train of thought was broken when she felt someone's arms around her waist hugging her, she knew who it was for she knows her touch and smell.

"Y-Yoona..." Lisa said. Yoona hugged her tighter not wanting to let her go. 

"I'm sorry Yoona about everything. I should have told you the truth in the first place but I didn't want you feel like you had to repay me back. I'm sorry Yoona." Lisa said. 

"Krystal said that there must have been more of a reason for why you didn't tell me and the others. What was it?" Yoona asked. 

"Amber what right." Lisa said. 

"What do you mean? What did Amber say?" Yoona asked. 

"She made me realize that I wasn't just protect you but the others. The reason why I didn't tell you right away because I was protecting you and the others from Taecyeon. I wanted to protect you and the others so that's why I asked Sunny and Seohyun to work on the video camera's in the school while I did some investigating on my own. I need proof that it was Taecyeon who hurt you not someone else who was taking the blame because they were scared of Taecyeon. That was why I didn't tell you and the others right away. There were so many times where I wanted to tell you but I didn't." Lisa said. There was no response from Yoona, Lisa turned her head to look at Yoona and found her crying silently. Lisa turned around and pulled Yoona into her embrace rubbing her back to calm the girl down. Once Yoona calmed down Lisa was about to pull away to look at her but Yoona grabbed a handful of Lisa's shirt preventing Lisa to pull her away. 

"I should have asked you in the first place you didn't tell us instead of not saying anything to you last night. I should be the one apologizing for they way I was acting last night, I'm sorry Lisa." Yoona said. 

"Hey, it's not your fault, Yoona." Lisa said. 

"But..." 

"But nothing Yoona... everything happen because I didn't say anything." 

"Then I guess it's both of our faults then." Yoona said and Lisa chuckled. Yoona pulled away from Lisa and looked at her brown orbs that made her melt everytime she looks into them. She can see the love in those eyes whenever she looks at her. Lisa kissed Yoona's forehead and told her that they should return back to the house. When they got there Tae and the others apologize for how they were acting especially Tae who cursed at Lisa last night.

"It's alright Taeng, apology accepted and that goes for the rest of you." Lisa told them then took a seat next to Kryber. Lisa extended her hand towards Yoona who gladly took it. Lisa pulled Yoona to sit down but on her lap then she wrapped her arms around the girl and rested her forehead Yoona's back.

"I'm tired, Yoongie." Lisa said and Yoona bit her lower lip while blushing. 

"Omo, I've never seen Lis so romantic. Usually she's always bitter." Am said and Lisa looked at her giving her a glare. 

"Come on, Amber we've all known how nice and romantic Lisa can be." Luna said and everyone turn to her even Yoona giving her a confuse look. 

"What do you mean nice and romantic?" Fany asked. 

"Lisa-unnie was very popular with the ladies at the school." Sulli said.

"Yup she sure was and very nice towards them too." Am said and Lisa glared at the three girls. 

"She would even flirt with the girls and bring them out to dinner." Krystal said knowing where this was going. 

"What!!!!!!!" The others yelled but Yoona was louder than the rest. She turned around to look at Lisa who was glaring at Krystal. 

"Yah, stop lying to them I never flirted with anyone." Lisa said. 

"Then how do you explain those nights going out to dinner with some of the girls." Krystal asked but she knew the answer along with the others. 

"The only time I went out to dinner was when Am literally dragged me to come along with you sweet dates. I was literally the third wheel there and the other time I went out to dinner were for basketball even Amber was there and I recall I never spoke to anyone there." Lisa told them.

"Then how do you explain the kiss?" Am asked smirking at Lisa who's eyes widen.

"YAH HYUN LISA!!!!!!" Yoona was now standing glaring at Lisa who just gulp a huge amount of salivia.

"The bedroom, NOW." Yoona told her and went inside while everyone else just watched. Lisa sighed then she heard Amber laughing at her along with Krystal, Luna, and Sulli. Lisa glared at them and went towards Amber.

"LISA!!!!!!!" Yoona yelled and Lisa stopped in her tracks and went inside with her head hung low. When she was gone F(x) members were laughing their butts off.

"Why are you guys laughing for?" Sunny asked. 

"Yeah, you guys just literally made Lisa's death bed." Soo said. 

"Did she really kiss someone?" Fany asked and they all nod. 

"Then why are you all laughing for, Unnies?" Seohyun asked. 

"Because this chick kissed her." Victoria said pointing at Krystal and everyone had a shock expression. 

"Yah Soojung... you care to explain?" Sica said glaring at her sister. 

"It wasn't like that, unnie. I only kissed Lisa because I wanted to see if Amber's feelings for me were real. I knew Lisa was helping Amber to win me so I played with Amber telling her that I liked Lisa then one day I surprise Lisa giving her a kiss and from there on out I found out the truth about Amber's feelings for me." Krystal said. 

"I still can't believe you did that to me? Do you know how hurt I was?" Am said pouting at the girl. 

"I'm sorry baby." Krystal said hugging Amber's arm then Amber looked at giving her a grin.

"You'll have to pay for it later." Amber said and Krystal blushed. 

"Ewwww get a room." Luna said and everyone was laughing.

"I hope Lisa is okay." Yul said.

"I'm sure she'll be fine after all this isn't the first time something like this has happen right, Hyo." Tae said smirking at the choding who just nod. No everyone was confuse on what was going on but just left it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter