Chapter 33

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days since that incident with Yunho and the call that Lisa made to Jimin. Lisa was able to allow Infinite to enroll in their school so they can keep a closer eye on some of the girls that Lisa or Amber couldn’t watch because they had different classes than them. Lisa’s wound was healed because of Yoona reminding her to take her medicine and making food for Lisa. Lisa and Yoona’s relationship was back to the way it was before but Lisa still hasn’t asked Yoona to be her girlfriend. Why, you maybe asking well…. it’s because Lisa wants to make sure Jimin and Sungjae are not around when they are dating each other.

It was a typical school day with boring classes full of lectures. When school was done the man’s in the girl’s relationships went to basketball practice while the ladies went to cheerleading practice. Infinite was there but they were sitting on the bench watching the ladies and watching Lisa playing basketball. They were also watching the other girls play basketball as well. When practice was over they began to pack up everything and they were the last ones there since everyone else left already. Lisa was putting her basketball shoes away. While putting them away she saw someone standing in front of her. She looked up and smiled at the love of her life.

“You ready, Lisa?” Yoona asked.

“Yup…” Lisa said and put the stap of her bag on her shoulder. All the girls were ready to go back to the dorm and so were Infinite.

“Where do you think you are going, Lisa?” Lisa stopped in her tracks when she heard his voice. She turn and saw Jimin walking into the gym behind him were ten men.

“What are you doing here, Jimin?” Lisa asked facing him.

“He’s here because I told him to come here.” Someone told her. Jimin moved to the side and revealed Sungjae who was smirking at Lisa who had a shocked face.

“My have you grown my little daugter.” Sungjae said smiling at her. Lisa glared at him. She dropped her bagged and clenched her fist.

“I am not your daughter nor are you my father.” Lisa told him.

“How’s it feel to find out that your own flesh and blood was the one who killed you parents?” He asked and Lisa stayed quiet. She was breathing heavly due to her anger.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes then.” He told her.

“Why are you here?” This time it was Taeyeon who asked. He didn’t even look at Taeyeon he was still looking at Lisa.

“I’m here to kill you and your friends.” He told her. Everyone’s eyes widen although Lisa gave her coldest and deadliest glare to him and Jimin.

“I will not let you hurt them. Hoya, take the girls far from here.” Lisa said not facing him.

“We won’t let you guys get away.” Jimin said then he snapped his finger. A lot of men came out to the gym. They were surrounding Lisa and her friends. Lisa cursed under her breath as Jimin and Sungjae smirked at her.

“Hoya…” Lisa yelled as he ran to her. Lisa looked at him.

“Take care of Yoona and the others.” Lisa said as he nod. Lisa felt someone holding onto her wrist. She looked and saw Yoona looking at her with worried and fear of losing her. Lisa pulled her hand from her wrist and intwine thier fingers together. Lisa smiled at her then kissed her on the forehead. Lisa shifted her eyes to look at Amber who was looking at her. Amber saw what Lisa was trying to tell her. Amber looked at Krystal who was next to her. Krystal saw the look Lisa was giving Amber and knew what Lisa was telling her. Krystal looked at Amber, she was really scared about what Lisa was asking Amber to do.

“Amber….” Krystal began to say but didn’t get to finish as Amber gave her a kiss on her lip. Amber pulled back and smiled at her.

“1-4-3….” Amber told her and gave Krystal’s hand a light sqeeze as she walked towards Lisa.

“I love you too, idiot.” Krystal said. Lisa saw Amber walking towards her.

“I love you remember that.” Lisa told Yoona then left her after giving Yoona’s hand a light sqeeze. Lisa walked passed Taeng and Hyo and gave them a smile then walked to Amber. They were in front of the other girls and were standing next to each other side by side.

“Try not to go overboard, Lisa.” Amber told her.

“I’ll try not to but the same goes for you.” Lisa told her and Amber smiled. Amber brought her fist up and Lisa fist bump it.

“Do you really think you can fight against all of us?” Jimin asked.

“Why are you asking me that kind of question, Jimin? This…” Lisa said pointing at all of the men, “is like taking candy from a baby.” Jimin knew that this much men wouldn’t take down Lisa but he was hoping that it will weaken her. Jimin looked at his father.

“Get them.” Sungjae commanded as all of the men charged at them.

Somewhere else

RING RING RING

“What did you find out?” Yunho asked.

“We found out that his is moving towards the school.” Someone on the other line told him.

“WHAT!!!!!” He yelled in the phone.

“I’m sorry, sir it was a late notice.” The person on the other line told him. Yunho hung up on them and grabbed his keys running to his car.

“I hope I make it in time.” Yunho said to himself as he drove off to the school.

At the school

“Lisa, there’s like 40 men against us two and Infinite.” Amber yelled while fighting. Amber had a cut on her lip, a cut on her lower left eye, and her right cheek was red.

“What are you getting tired already, Amber?” Lisa shouted fighting. Lisa too had a cut on her lip, lower right eye and another on her left eye.

“Do you think they can protect them with so many men here?” Amber asked kicking a guy in the face.

“I know they will and I’m sure Taeyeon and the others will protect each other too.” Lisa replied kneeing a guy in the gut.

The fighting was really intense. There were men everywhere Amber and Lisa turned trying to hit them or grap them. The Infinite Gang were by the other gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter