Chapter 28

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Months Later (Yoona’s POV)

It’s been two months since that incident after practice with Lisa. All of us haven’t talked to Lisa and some don’t even look at her anymore. Things have changed since that fight against Lisa. Taeyeon-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie have both been distant from the rest of us after the fight with Lisa. Fany-unnie and Seohyun are both worried about them that Fany-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie had a fight about why Taeyeon was acting so distant from them. We all figured it was because Lisa wasn’t really hanging out with us anymore. Yuri-unnie is still mad at Lisa and Sooyoung-unnie is confuse about the whole situation same with Sunny and Jessica-unnie. Amber-unnie and Krystal both try to cheer us up by taking us out to places or do some goofy stuff and sometimes it works but the pain or the situation is still there. Me…… ever since that fight with Lisa I haven’t talked to her since and she has been avoiding me and the others especially me. I haven’t smiled nor laughed like I always do since then and it’s been hard. Not long ago we had a new kid in our class and it was a boy. His name was V and he sits by me now since Lisa and I don’t sit next to each other anymore. We got pretty close and I got to say he is really funny and cute…. he makes me laugh and smile sometimes. Besides, that I’ve also notice something strange with Lisa. She looks thinner and much more exhausted. Oh, I forgot to mention that Amber, Krystal, Seohyun, and Sunny have tried talking to Lisa in front of us even Jessica has tried.

I heard from the others that she’s talked to some of them like little words but nothing more although they were mainly from Sunny, Jessica, and Seohyun. Amber and Krystal haven’t said anything about that if she’s talked to them or even said anything towards them. As much as I am hurt because of what Lisa said to me I am also worried about her. Don’t get me wrong I am really mad at her because of that fight it’s just I am a little bit worried or it might be that I’m just confuse. I don’t even know anymore.

 

(Lisa’s POV)

“Appa… what’s going on? Who are these men?” I asked my Appa who was in front of us guarding my Umma and I from a bunch of men in front of us.

“It’s nothing, sweetie…. everything is going to be okay.” Umma told me.

“Aww, so sweet….. now back to business.” One of the men said then signalled the other men raising his chin towards Appa. Two men went to Appa and began to grab him. Umma, was holding onto his shirt from behind.

“Umma, what are they doing with Appa? Appa…..” I yelled scared adn having no idea what was going on. Umma hugged me covering my view but I heard everything. I heard punches or someone getting beat up then I heard Appa groaning in pain. I was trying to brake free of Umma’s hold and when I did I saw the two men beating my Appa.

“Appa….” I yelled and ran towards him. The two men stopped when I went in front of my father.

“Appa, are you okay?” I asked touching his cut lip that had blood coming down the corner of his mouth.

“Melissa….” I heard Appa say then I looked at the men. They were standing in front of me then the one who was giving orders walked forward. I saw his face and he looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

“Hm, you’re brave for a little girl.” He told me.

“S-stay away from my Appa and Umma….. leave us alone….” I tried to yell at him but it came out as a whisper.

“Tsk tsk tsk, it’s a shame really. *Sigh*” He said then he stood up and took something from behind his back. I saw him take out a gun and pointed at me. I can hear Appa trying to move or get up but somehow he couldn’t and I just froze looking at the barrel of the gun pointed at me.

BANG

I didn’t feel any pain but I felt something warm and liquidy on me.

“Melissa…. sweetie…” I look at the ground and saw my Umma lying on the floor. I didn’t know that I was kneeling in front of Appa… I felt something warm soaking my pants, I touched them and saw that it was red.  I felt someone put a hand on the right side of my cheek I looked and saw Umma covered in blood. She was smiling at me with tears falling down her face.

“Remember, that I love you… my little girl…. forever and ever… I-” She didn’t get to finished. I saw the her hand that was on my cheek fall to the ground. Right there in front of me was my Umma…. she was gone…. she was dead…..

“UMMA!!!!!!!!!” I yelled jolting up from bed. I couldn’t breath…. my vision was fuzzy then I heard the door open.

“Lisa….” I heard Ailee call me.

 

No One’s POV

Ailee heard Lisa yell from the room she was staying in at Ailee’s house. Ailee ran up there and saw Lisa hyperventilating…. she was having a panic attack.

“Lisa….” Ailee yelled running towards Lisa who was now on the ground gasping for air and holding her chest.

“Ailee, what happen?” Amber asked Ailee running into the room.

“Amber…. it’s Lisa….” Ailee told her tears about to fall down her face. Amber saw Lisa gasping for air and holding her chest. Amber went to Lisa holding her hands.

“Lisa…. Lisa….” Amber called and Lisa looked at her still gasping for air.

“A… Am…. Amb…. Amber….” Lisa managed to say between gasps. Amber told Ailee to help bring Lisa to the bathroom. They brought Lisa to the bathroom, putting her in the tub and Amber stared the shower even though Lisa was wearing clothes. Amber turn the water onto cool water as it showered Lisa. Ailee was holding her hand, rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

“Lisa…. Lisa look at me…” Amber commanded and Lisa looked at her. She was still hyperventilating but it wasn’t as bad.

“Tell me how many fingers am I holding up.” Amber said raising two fingers.

“T-two….”

“F-four….”

“S-six….”

“Eight…”

“Ten….” Lisa said back to normal as Amber hold ten of her fingers. Once Lisa was calmed down Ailee went to grab a towel and some new clothes. When Lisa was done changing they went to the living room as Ailee brought some hot chocolate for Lisa to calm her nerves. Krystal arrived just shortly, Amber told her what happen as she joined them in the living room then Ailee came with some hot chocolate. Ailee handed them to Kryber then one to Lisa but she didn’t move so she put it on the glass coffee table. Lisa was covered in a blanket since she was literally shivering. Lisa looked like she was million of miles away probably thinking about that night of her parents death.

“Lisa….” Ailee called her but she didn’t answer nor moved.

“What it the dream again… the one about the night your…. your parents were murdered?” Amber asked being caution incase Lisa loses it again. Lisa nod her head, Ailee got out of her seat and sat next to Lisa giving her a side hug rubbing her arm.

“Lisa… it’s been two months…. I think you should tell the others.” Krystal said.

“I-I can’t…. I don’t want them to get hurt or… or worse….” Lisa said.

“Lisa, you can’t possibly think this is the right choice. Leaving them like that and cutting all ties with them. They are your friends.” Amber said.

“Let’s not forget Yoona, too.” Krystal said making Lisa tense up. As much as she didn’t like it they were right about telling the other the truth but she didn’t want her friends or Yoona to get hurt or killed by those who killed her parents that night.

“H-how…” Lisa began to say.

“She’s still hurt but it’s hard to say if she is mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter