Chapter 5

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisa..." I heard Yoona call my name, I look at her then I look at Taecyeon then at the five guys with him. 

 (I forgot to upload this for the last chapter so here they are)

Taecyeon's buddies were running towards me but stopped when I gave them a deadly glare then I look at Taecyeon who was trying to get free of my hold on him.

"I thought I told you that's no way to treat a lady maybe you should be more polite... now I believe you and you buddies there should leave before you cause more trouble then you need to, rich boy." I told him then I let him go walking back towards Yoona. Taecyeon was about to come towards me until I saw two of his friend grab him by the shoulder. I knew who they were because I have them in one of my classes they were Junho and Wooyoung.

"This isn't over little girl you have no idea who you're dealing with." Taecyeon left bumping shoulders into Nichkhun and Wooyoung leaving the gym. Junho and Wooyoung bowed their heads apologizing for what happen and I return the bow with a little bow then smiled at them as they walked away catching up with Taecyeon. I turn to face Yoona then I look at her wrist, I can see the it starting to bruise. I take her hand and pull her to the bench then I came back with a first aid kit.

"Yoona, what happen?" I heard Tiffany asks while I was putting some medicine on the bruise. From the corner of my eye I can see everyone else gathering around us.

"It was Taecyeon again." I heard Taeng explain to them what happen. When she was done explaining I was done wrapping up Yoona's hand and putting the equipment away.

"Yoona, gwenchana?" Sunny and Seohyun asks.

"Hm, gwenchana... Lisa saved me from Taecyeon." She said looking at me and I just smiled at her. 

They all look at me, "Wae?" I asks getting all confuse.

"You would have thought that Taecyeon would be scared of Lisa-shi." Sunny said.

"Or save Yoona from Taecyeon." Jessica said.

"And promising to protect her." Tiffany said.

"So, I guess you heard that from las night, huh." I said holding the back of my neck.

"It's cute, I wish someone was like towards me." Tiffany said.

"If I wasn't dating I would date Lisa-shi. She's like the perfect girlfriend." I heard Jessica say making everyone shock but not as much as Yuri.

"Come on, unnies it's getting late. Let's head back to the dorm." Seohyun said and we all agree with her.

"Why don't Lisa and the others come and join us for dinner. I want to thank Lisa for yesterday and today." Yoona said smiling at me and I return the smile.

The girls agreed so we were all gathering our things to head to girls dorm. When I was putting things in my bag I saw an red envelope with my name on it. I open it and there was a card in it.

To: Lisa

To my one and only love

It's been years since I've seen you

Do you still think about me as much as I think about you.

Do miss me as much  as I do you.

I love you very much

Do you love me?

There's no signature... I wonder who gave this to me. Is it someone I've met before?

"Yah, Lisa we're leaving without you." I heard Taeng call for me.

"I'm coming." I yelled back as I put the card in my sweater that I was wearing. When we got to the girls dorm Sunny, Seohyun, and Yoona were preparing dinner while the others were watching tv. I wasn't really paying attention since I was still bugged out by the love letter. Then dinner was ready they made the same thing as we did yesterday (go to chapter 3). I wonder who would have sent the letter to me? Is it a fan... no I don't think so usually they will cheer or send them to me personally. But could it be a fan? I don't see how it could be someone I've met before since I just got here yesterday. Maybe an old friend who I met when I used to live here. I felt someone flick me on the forehead breaking my train of thought.

"Ow... wae?" I asks looking at Taeng who flicked me on the forehead.

"Yah, we've been calling your name for like the tenth time." Taeng said to me.

"Oh, minhae..." I told them then began playing with my food.

"Lisa, what's bugging you?" Hyo asks.

"Do you not want to be here?" I heard Yoona asks looking at me.

"What... it's nothing like that it's just that something's bugging me that's all." I told them.

"What is it?" Tiffany asks, now everyone was looking at me. 

*Sigh* I took out the card and gave it to Taeng then everyone else read the love letter afterwards.

"Wow... Lisa-shi I never thought you were so famous." Sooyoung says.

"Do you know who gave it to you?" Sunny asks.

"No, I don't but that's not the only thing. The way that person wrote it... it's like I've met them before but I can't seem to remember." I told them.

"Well, were you in a relationship before you moved here?" Hyo asks.

"No, no one would even go near me because of how I was in LA." I told them now everyone was quiet thinking really hard who it could be. 

"Let's not worry about it, maybe it's just a fan or something. Come on, it's getting late we should getting going soon." I told them and they all agree.

Yoona's POV

When I read the card I felt a sudden pain in my heart. Why does it hurt? I shouldn't be hurting for a love letter. I just met Lisa not too long ago so I shouldn't be hurting but why? I am curious who sent this to her? Is it fan who likes her but that'll mean they've known her much longer than we have. When Hyoyeon asked about her having any relationships and she said no. I was beginning to think if she's had any relationships here in Korea before she moved to LA. Hm, I wonder who this person is and what she means to Lisa?" 

Lisa's POV

After dinner we bid goodbye and goodnight to the girls then we head back to our dorm. I got to shower first since I won in rock-paper-scissors so after me will be Taeng, Hyo, Sooyoung, and Yuri. After my shower I went into my room and lied down on my bed still thinking about the letter. Could it be her? No way it can't be her... she's the one who broke it off then left me. Pss, there's no way to it to be her. Then I heard someone knock on my door, I saw Taeng pop her head then Hyo's, I motion them to come in and they sat next to my on my bed while I was still lying down. 

"Still thinking about the letter?" Taeng asks and I nod my head.

"Are you thinking about the question I ask you if you've dated anyone before in LA.?" Hyo asks lying down on the bed.

"Yeah but I wasn't thinking about in LA. I was thinking about here in Korea." I told them and they both look at me getting my message.

"Are you sure it's her?" Taeng asks.

"Yeah, are you sure it's her... you haven't seen her ever since she left Seoul." Hyo says.

"I know I was thinking about that too but then I was wondering if she came back to Seoul. Did you guys see her at the school before I came here?" I asks.

They both shook their heads which made it even more confusing. After our talk I said good night to my buddies and went to bed. The next day it was another normal day but I wasn't really paying attention in class then we went to lunch. I sat down next to the two maknae's eating our lunching and laughing at the shikshin who want to get more food but they ran out.

"L-Lisa..." I heard someone call me name. I felt my body fozen in my spot, in front of me I saw Taeng and Hyo's eyes widen. I knew that voice for it was the same voice that I can hear from miles away and it was the same one that I fell in love with. I slowly turn around and I felt my eyes widen in shock.

"B-Bora..." I managed to say to my ex-girlfriend standing in front of me with her other friends behind her. 

                              

"Hi.." She waved at me then at Taeng and Hyo must be still in a state of shock. All those memories that we had together when we were dating were coming back. I can feel my eyes starting to tear up then it hit me that she was the one who sent the card.

"Were you the one who sent me that card?" I ask her coldly standing up glaring at her. 

Bora looks at the ground fiddling with her finger then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter