Chapter 10

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo... what's up. Sorry I haven't been updating lately so don't be mad at me. Anyways, from the previous chapter Seohyun confess to Hyoyoen XD. I wonder what's going to happen and just to inform you that you will start to know why Lisa is dating Bora again. ENJOY :).

"Unnie..." 

"Unnie..." Seohyun said again waving her hand in front of Hyoyeon's face. Hyoyeon blinked a couple of times making sure this wasn't a dream or anything. 

"Y-you... what?" Hyoyeon said totally dumbfound making Seohyun giggle at the choding girl.

"I said I like you a lot, unnie."

"Y-you like me... a lot..." Hyo said point to herself then to Seohyun and Seohyun nod her head. 

"This must be a dream or something..."

"Wae, unnie. Do you not like me?"

"N-no it's not like that it's just that..." Hyoyeon looks at the ground then looks at Seohyun who was looking at her.

"I'm just afraid that I won't do a good job being your first love." Hyoyeon finally said looking away before she saw her blush. Seohyun saw Hyoyeon blush then she walked up to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looks back at Seohyun then she saw Seohyun take her hands into hers. 

"Unnie... you don't have to be afraid about that. I might not know anything about love but I think being with you. You will be able to show me even though I already like you more than just a friend. You even admit that you like me too but I thought you like, Yoona-unnie?" 

"No... I mean like Yoona as a little sister but I only did that because it was Lisa's idea to make you jealous." 

"Bwa... so you made me think that you and Yoona-unnie were dating..." Seohyun said pouting.

"Miahna, Hyunnie... I didn't mean to hurt you and I wanted to confess you about how I felt but I was just got scared. Will you be my girlfriend?" Hyoyeon asks while hugging Seohyun. Seohyun broke free from the hug, looking at Hyoyeon and nod her head yes. Hyoyeon let go of Seohyun and started to run around the dance studio and dance at the same time making Seohyun giggle at her girlfriend. Hyoyeon ran towards Seohyun and picked her up off her feet twirling around in circles. Hyoyeon put down Seohyun who hit her on the shoulder lightly for scaring her then they both rest their foreheads enjoying the moment. Seohyun had her hands around Hyoyeon's neck and Hyoyeon had her hand on her waist. Hyoyeon starts creasing Seohyun face with her thumb then she started to move closer and closer towards Seohyun but she stopped looking at Seohyun.

"Will it be okay if I gave you a kiss?" Hyoyeon asks and Seohyun nod her head. Hyoyeon moved in to kiss Seohyun. Her lips were what she thought they were going to be soft and warm. Hyoyeon broke the kiss and turn her head to kiss Seohyun again gently. 

CLICK

Both Hyoyeon and Seohyun broke from the kiss and they saw Lisa and Yoona standing by the door. Lisa had her phone out and was giving the two love birds a grin. 

"YAH!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled chasing Lisa who was trying to run away from the angry choding. Yoona walked up to Seohyun giving her a hug and congratulating her and Hyoyeon.

"Ok ok ok, I'll delete the picture." They heard Lisa say to Hyo who had her in a head lock. They walked to the two maknaes and Hyo took Seohyun's hands into hers.

"You two are cute." Lisa said making the both of them blush.

"Lisa, we should go back to the dorm. I think the girls are wondering where we are." Yoona said and Lisa agreed. They went back to the dorm and Lisa asked if the girls would want to have dinner in their dorm tonight. All of them were gathered at Lisa and the other girls dorm. When they got in there Lisa showed the picture to the rest of the girls and everyone started to tease Hyohyun couple making Seohyun blush hiding behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter