Chapter 39

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend flew by quickly and we were back in Seoul. Appa went to work right away and Umma was at home making their comfortable. A couple of weeks past and we were already taking our exams in for our classes. After finishing all the exams we decided to celebrate by going to the Han River to relax. 

"WOOOHOOO, EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyo yells jumping up and down like a child. 

We all laugh at her choding behavoir as we all lying on the blankets with our food lying out since we just got done eating them. It was a nice day out and we were really relax. 

"How'd you guys think you did on the exams?" I ask them as they all just shrugged. 

"So what should we do know since the exams are over and summer break is coming soon?" Yoona ask. She was sitting inbetween my legs as I gave her a back hug. 

"We should go somewhere together." Fany says. 

"You guys don't want to spend time with your family?" I ask them. 

"Well, we should at least get some time to hang out with each other." Tae says as everyone agreed. 

"Sicababy, whens our wedding again?" Yuri ask. They were planning on doing it after graduation but they told us they were going to do it in the summer. 

"It's on June 20th." Sica says as she was falling asleep again. 

"That's like a month away, Unnie." Krystal says. 

"What are you two doing for your Honeymoon, Unnie?" Seo ask. 

"We haven't decided yet... we talk and we wanted to do one with all of us." Yul says shocking us. 

"Are you sure... it's suppose to by your honeymoon not ours." Sunny says. 

"Bunny's right, the honeymoon is suppose to be your moment." Soo says then stuffing with another sandwhich. 

"Seobang and I talk about it.... we wanted to do something with all of us. I think with all of us it will be more memorable." Sica says. 

"Jessi, are you sure... we don't want to ruin your moment." Fany says as the YulSic couple nod their heads. 

"Well, have given any thought on where you want to go?" Amber ask. 

"Somewhere warm and beautiful." Sica says. 

"How about Hawaii, Unnie." Krystal says. 

"That was our top choice when discussing on where to go." Yul says. 

"If we go there Amber can get us a place to stay at her hotel." I said making everyone look at her except Krystal. 

"You own an hotel?" Yoona says as Amber nods. 

"My grandfather and father own the biggest hotel there and a couple in LA. There are more across the US also but not many here in Korea." Amber says. 

"Wow, how would have thought the Jung Sister's would be marrying someone so rich." Soo says as everyone agreed. 

"The only lucky one is Yoona since she'll be marrying Lisa." Hyo says making me blush a bit of us getting married. 

"So, do you want to go to Hawaii for you honeymoon?" Amber ask YulSic as they nod making us jump in joy. 

"I'll call grandfather to leave 6 suits for us since I know these two are going to be doing their late activities." Amber says pointing at YulSic as they blush. 

"Don't forget ByunTaeyeon." Soo says as Tae tries to strangle her as we laugh at her. 

"Don't forget yourself Amber, I know you two it as much as these two newly wedded couple." I said pointing at YulSic then seeing Krystal blush and Amber glaring at me. 

"I think the only couple who hasn't done it is Hyohyun." Sica says as we look at them. 

"What..." Hyo says trying to act as if we weren't talking about them then I saw Seo turn red making me smirk at them. 

"You two did it didn't you?" I ask smirking at them making everyone else gasp as Hyohyun's faces got bright red. 

"Yah Seohyun-ah how can you not tell us." Yoona yells pouting. 

"W-we didn't mean to keep it a secret." Seo says hiding behind Hyo. 

"So how was it?" ByunYul ask smirking. 

"Was it good?" ByunTae says smirking wiggling her brows. 

Both of their girlfriends hit their Byungirlfriends on the head making us laugh at them as they pout. 

"When did you two do it?" Krystal ask. 

"When we were in Jeju for the weekend." Hyo says. 

"So who started first?" Soo ask then got hit on the head by Sunny as we laugh at her pouting. Hyo pointed at Seo who grew red again as our jaws drop. Seo was just so innocent that we never picture her to start it first. 

"Seo... you... but... how... you're so innocent." Fany says. 

"I wandered the same thing when she told me that she wanted to do it after making out with me. I was shock and made sure she wanted to so then we did it." Hyo says. 

"I r-really wanted to do it e-even though I was scared... Hyunnie was really gentle towards me though." Seo says giving Hyo a kiss on the cheek. 

"I lead and I didn't want to hurt her but she did leave a mark on my neck which I still have." Hyo says revealing the mark as we began to tease them more and more as their faces turn red. 

******************************************

After the day at the Han River it was already summer break. Weeks went by and it was already YulSic's wedding. I got Yuri a suit for her to wear and got ourselves ready. We were at the ceremony meeting new people and the others parents. Yoona went to see Sica and I went to see Yuri. I saw the other guys in there and see a black girl pacing around the room. 

"Yo, Yul... chill everything will be fine." I told her stopping her and making her sit. 

"S-sorry I-I'm just nervous..." She says fiddling with her finger. 

"You'll be fine dude get speak from your heart." Amber told her patting her back as Yul smile at us. 

   (Pretend that Yuri is wearing this kind of suit)

It was time for the ceremony to begin and of course Yul got nervous again. All five us with our dates walk down then the music began to play as everyone stood up. We watch as Jessica was holding her dad's hand walking towards Yuri and use. Mr. Jung gave Sica a kiss on the forehead then handed her daughter to Yuri who bowed before taking her hand. After some talk we were getting to the vows that they wrote for each other. The bride was going first. 

"I Jessica Sooyeon Jung has falling for a kkab Yuri... my Yuri... my Seobang. I've always love you deep in my heart forever and ever. You make me feel protected, cared, and loved as no one has ever love me. You tell me everyday how much you love me and how beautiful I am everyday. I know that I lack in a lot of things in life but I hope we will over come them in the future together for you are my beloved Seobang... my beloved wife... I love you, my wife." Sica says and I saw the girls tearing up now it was Yul's turn. 

"Jessica Jung... Sooyeon Jung... Sicababy... no matter what I call you by it makes my heart jump just calling your name. I love it how it comes out of my mouth calling your name over and over again now it will be much better to call you my wife over and over again. I too have fallen for you deeply since the first day I lie my eyes on you even your coldness you showed me when we first met. Despite your coldness you were the warmest and caring person I've ever meet in my life. We've been through a lot in our relationship good and bad but they were all worth it for they made our relationship much stronger. Every touch, every kiss, and every time I lie my eyes on you I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter