Chapter 25

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

Yoona woke up with the sun shinning in her eyes. She blinked a couple of times and she the love of her life sleeping peacefully. She felt Lisa's arms around her waist that was holding her tightly not wanting to let her go at all or lose her. Yoona was remembering what they did last night and she felt her cheeks getting warmer along with a smile forming on her face. 

"We did it.... we really did it...." Yoona told herself. She brought her hand to Lisa's cheek holding it there creasing her face and staring at her lover's face.

"Am I really that gorgous?" Lisa asked shocking Yoona making her remove her hand but Lisa stopped her by placing her hand on top of hers. Lisa open her eyes looking at Yoona. Lisa removed the hand that was on her cheek and brought it to her lips giving them a gentle kiss. 

"You okay?" Lisa asked. 

"I'm a little bit sore but it doesn't hurt too bad.... you?" 

"Same." Lisa told her then brought her hand to brush some hair away from Yoona's face then pulled her into her embrace.

"It's nice waking up next to you every morning seeing your beautiful face everytime I wake up." Lisa told her and kissed the crown of her head. They pulled away and stared at each other enjoying the moment. Yoona cupped Lisa face and moved in closer to give her a kiss on the lips. The kiss was gentle, Lisa hand her arms around Yoona's waist and Yoona was still cupping her face. Lisa pulled her closer wrapping her arms around the girls back and Yoona's arms wrapped around Lisa's neck. The kiss grew to a gentle kiss to a kiss full of love and passion. Yoona bit Lisa's lower lip making the girl open having a tounge battle. Lisa won when she heard a moan escape Yoona's mouth. Lisa pulled away from the lack of oxygen and rested her forehead against Yoona's hearing each other breath. 

"I'm going to go shower." Yoona told Lisa then gave her a quick peck. Yoona got up and wrapped herself with a white towel. Lisa leaned against the headset watching Yoona go into the bathroom. Lisa got a good idea and began to get up grabbing her towel as well walking to the bathroom. She see's Yoona in the shower washing herself as her mouthed opened a little bit for what she was watching. 

"You like what you see?" Yoona asked startling Lisa who closed .

"How..."

"I'd figured you would come in here. So..." Yoona popped her out of the shower looking at the Lisa giving her a grin, "...would you like to join?" After that Lisa grinned back and walked into the shower. They were both washing each other and stealing a kiss here and there. When done showering Lisa went to her closet and picking out her clothes. Once she had her clothes she went to fix her bed and clean up a bit by grabbing their clothes from last night. When Yoona was done they both went downstairs to enjoy breakfast and saw the others eating already without them. Lisa pulled out a chair for Yoona and sat right next to her. Lisa was putting food on Yoona's plate giving it to her as she was gathering her food as they both started to eat. 

"So how was it last night, Lisa?" Tae asked. 

"How was what last night?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, you know what we are talking about." Hyo said wiggling her brows. 

"Ahh... Lisa... Yoona...." Both Soo, Am, and Yul mimic the noises they made last night. Lisa choked on her food and Yoona rubbed her back giving her some water. 

"Couting the way you reacted I'm guessing it was great." Tae said smirking at her as Lisa glared at her. 

"Was it great, Yoona?" Fany asked smirking.

"I'm sure Lisa was great in bed." Sica said.

"Aw.... Unnie!!!!" Yoona yelled as she covered her face with her hands. Everyone was laughing and teasing the two happy couples for their first time together in bed. After breakfast Yoona and Krystal began to wash the dishes as the others went outside towards the back enjoying the nice day. Lisa was sitting on the couch watching Yoona.

"You must really love her to be staring and drooling over her like that." Am said taking a seat next to Lisa.

"Who said I was drooling." Lisa said then put Am in a headlock. They were both wrestling for a bit then stopped laughing it off.

"When are you guys leaving?" Am asked. 

"In two days, we have to get back a day early so we can rest before going back to school. What about you guys? Where are you and the others going?" Lisa asked. 

"I was talking with Krystal last night and was thinking that we should go back to Korea with you guys. Even go to the same school if we can."

"Just you and Krystal?" 

"Yeah, Luna has to go back to work on her musical and Sulli she needs to finish her studies at a different school for when she takes over her father's position at our company." 

"Did you finish your studies?" 

"Yeah, that's why we were in Japan. Appa wanted me to study there with your cousin. So the others came along." 

"Well, that great." 

"Lisa, we should do something for Umma and her wedding."

"Like what?" Lisa asked looking at Am who looked back at her giving her a smirk.

"Let's have a boxing match with Nickhun-oppa. Well mainly you have a match agains him." 

"What.... why do I have to go against him?" 

"You know more boxing than the rest of us and not only that I'm sure you will win against him." 

"I think that sounds like a good idea." Luna said walking towards them.

"You should do it Lisa-unnie.... at least do it for Victoria-umma." Sulli said. 

"Alright, I'll do it." Lisa said.

"Awesome, your the best Lis." Am said punching Lisa's arm. 

"What's going on?" Krystal asked with everyone gathering around Lisa and the others. 

"Oh, nothing really." Am said wrapping her arms around Krystal's waist. Lisa walked up to Yoona and took her hand into hers. 

"So what are you guys going to do today?" Nickhun asked walking with Victoria.

"You are going to have a boxing match...." Luna said.

"Huh...." Everyone except Lisa, Am, Luna, and Sulli said.

"With Lisa-unnie." Sulli said.

"WHAT!!!!!!" Everyone yelled except Lisa, Am, Luna, and Sulli.

"Lisa..." Yoona called looking at Lisa. Lisa looked at her giving her a smile then looked at Nickhun.

"Oppa, let's have a match. It's been a while since we last fought each other. The winner get's one wish from the other how about that?" Lisa asked.

"Hm, it has been a while since we did have a good match. Why not, hope you prepare to lose." Nickhun said smiling.

"Oh, I don't plan on losing... not today." Lisa said. 

Boxing Room

Yoona was walking back and forth feeling uneasy about this. 

"Yoona, chill.... Lisa knows what's she's going. You don't have to freak out." Krystal said. 

"Yeah, Lisa's the best when it comes to boxing. I can even beat her." Am said.

"That's because whimp out after one punch." Luna said then everyone began to laugh as Amber glared at Luna. 

"Yoona, you don't have to worry. Hyo and I have seen Lisa box before with Yunho-oppa and she's really good. I bet she got even better the last time we saw her box." Tae said.

"Like what Tae and Krystal said just chill. Lisa will be fine." Hyo said. 

"Hey guys...." They all heard Lisa call them and turn to look at her. 

Everyone was staring at Lisa's outfit especially Yoona was admiring everything seeing Lisa's abs again. Lisa walked towards Yoona and gave her a kiss on the head then gave her a sweet smile.

"I'll be fine don't worry ok?" Lisa asked and Yoona nod. Lisa went into the ring where Nickhun was. They touched gloves and began to fight throwing punches. Nickhun got a hit on the stomach and Lisa got an upper cut right on the chin making her lose her balance a bit making Yoona worried. After a while, Nickhun was getting tired and Lisa was getting there too but she didn't want to lose. Nickhun threw in a couple of punches that Lisa dodged moving backwards. Lisa's back was against the rope and Nickhun took the chance to deliver a punch to Lisa's face. Lisa knew that was what Nickhun was looking for so before the punch can connect to her face she moved fast enough due to her quick reflexes and make Nickhun punch nothing. Lisa brought a hook punch Nickhun's face making him fall to the ground making Lisa win. Everyone was cheering and entering the ring. Lisa removed her equipment and helped Nickhun up as the others began to pat Lisa on the back for doing a great job. Victoria went up to the both of them, she pat on her sweaty head and walked next to Nickhun asking if he was okay which he nod to.

"So, Lisa what is your wish?" Yul asked.

"Is it going to be about food?" Soo asked then Sunny smacked her on the head making her pout as the rest of them laughed.

"No, that is not my wish, Shikshin." Lisa said.

"Then what is your wish, baby?" Yoona asked. Lisa looked at all of them then at Victoria and Nickhun. She walked up to them grabbing both of their hands making them hold each others hands and smiled at them. They both gave her a confuse look.

"My wish is letting you kids help plan a perfect wedding for the both of you and letting Amber and I pay for the whole thing." Lisa said smiling even the other girls were smiling at Lisa's wish.

"Lisa..." Victoria began to say.

"Unnie, you've helped us a lot especailly me after my parents death. You were there for me even when I tried to push you away you were still there for me. You too Oppa.... you both help me and the other girls by taking care of us as if we were your real children. Let us do this for the both of you to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter