Chapter 15

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys so here's an update and I hope you guys like it so... enjoy.

It's been a week since Bora's funeral and things are starting to go back to normal. The couples are still them cuddling and all well mainly Yulsic and Taeny. Especially Taeny, Taeng keeps on getting all cheesy around her Fany and tells Fany to feed her. Aigoo, this dork is such a kid. Anyways, we are out eating at the restaurant that Hyohyun went when they went on their first date that night so the rest of the girls wanted to see how the food was like so yeah here we are eating dinner. The couples were sitting next to each other. Taeng was on my left and Yoona was sitting by my right next to Seohyun. Everyone were enjoying their food especially Soo considering that was her fifth plate of food that she's gotten already and Yoona well she just finished her second plate. I just finished mine so I am eating dessert.

"Yah, Shikshin... get you hands off of my dessert." I looked and see Soo trying to steal Hyo's dessert. Hyo was slapping Soo's hand away leaving Soo pouting looking at Hyo. I couldn't help but smile at them and the rest of the girls. I haven't really told them but I was glad to be their friend and they being my friends also. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out, I got a text message... it was from Yunho-oppa.

From Yunho-oppa

I need your help with something so when you're not busy call me, your favorite Oppa. 

To Yunho-oppa

Arraso, I'll call you later tonight I'm eating dinner with the others and since when did you become my favorite Oppa?

I sent him the text message smiling knowing he is probably going to pout when he reads this. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I look up and see Taeng looking at me then to my phone. "Yunho-oppa," I mouthed to her, she nod and went back cuddling with her Fany. I heard Yoona asked the waiter for the same dessert I and Hyo had but they told her that they were all out. I can tell she was disappointed so grabbed my fork taking some of mine onto the fork.

(The dessert)

I brought my fork to her face and she looked at me all confuse.

"I can give you some of mine since they don't have anymore for you." I told her. Yoona hesitated at first then took a bit of the cake.

"How is it?" I asked her and she just gave me a thumbs up. I took a bite also then I took another piece feeding Yoona again. There was a little bit of frosting on her the bottom of her lip.

"Yoona, you got some frosting on your mouth." I told her.

"Where... here...." She was touching the side of . I just smiled at her cute actions.

"No come here I got it..." I brought my thumb to her bottom lip whipping the frosting off.

"Look, Lisa's whipping Yoona's lip... aww." I heard Soo tell the girls. I see all the girls looking at us.

"Omo, Lisa's using her hand to whip Yoona's lip." Yul said.

"Oh, I think she want to do more than just whip Yoona's lip." I heard Hyo said.

"Yah..." I said to them and they were laughing at us.

"She still has her hand on Yoona's face and lip." I heard Taeng say. I still had my hand on her face so I removed my hand from a blushing Yoona. 

"I saw Lisa feed Yoona her chocolate cake to Yoona... so romantic." Fany said.

"Me too... I even saw Yoona blush when Lisa feed her." Sica said.

"Unnie..." Yoona said to the American girls making everyone laugh at us. They were still teasing us for ealier. From the corner of my eye I see Yoona with her head down pouting because of the girls. I took her hand that was resting on her lap into mine's. She was startled by my action making her look at me but I didn't look at her instead I was creasing her hand with my thumb. I think she got my message for her to not get embarrased from the other girls teasing since she had her head up. After paying for dinner we head back to the dorm. Taeny, Hyohyun, Yoona, and I were riding together whereas Soosun and Yulsic were riding together. When we arrived I see Yoona asleep in her seat so I carried her bridal style into the dorm. I was behind the other girls not really far from them because I didn't want them to wake up Yoona considering how loud they were talking to each other. I felt her moving in my arms then I see her opening her eyes. Realizing that I was carrying her she covered her face with her hands making me smile at her cuteness.

"L-Lisa you can put me down now." I heard her say between her hands so I stopped and put her down. We were walking behind the other girls still.

"Thank you..." I heard her say. I look at her but she wasn't looking at me.

"Oh, you're referring for the time at the restaurant. It was nothing, are you okay about what happen earlier?" I asked her.

"Hm, I'm okay. Thank you for the dessert it was really good." 

"Well that's good I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. Seohyun tells me that you've been busy lately with your project for you photograph class. What's the project about?" 

"Well, I need to think of an idea of a perfect picture to take for my theme so I've been researching and looking to get some ideas but I haven't found any."

"What's the theme?" 

"Love..."

"Hm, that can be tough because you can't take any of a person right it has to be from like nature right?" 

"Something like that, it can be nature or your surroundings. Something that makes you feel in love where ever you go."

"Well maybe I can help you if you need some help I mean." 

"I'll think about it." I heard her say.

"What..." I said making us stop walking. Yoona looks at me all confuse.

"You don't want my help?" I said pouting at her making her giggle at me.

"I never said that."

"But you make is sound like you don't need my help at all." I was still pouting at her.

"Ane..."

"Fine I won't help you then." I told her began walking. I can see she was upset but I was smiling. Teasing her was fun and the faces she makes were just too cute. 

"Hey... you two love birds hurry up." Yoona and I heard Soo calling us. We both walked faster to the girls dorm. The girls were bidding good bye to their girlfriends. Yoona was about to go into the dorm when I grabbed her wrist, I can see that she was still upset from earlier making me smile at her.

"Stop pouting, I was only kidding. I wanted to tease you... I'll wait for you to ask me for help but you got to ask me first before anyone else, araso." I told her and she just nod her head.

"Ne, Lisa..." She said then I gave her a kiss on the cheek suprising her. Her eyes were widen from my kiss making me smile at her.

"Good night, Yoong." I told her and left with the other girls leaving her dumbfound. I see Taeng givning me a weird grin.

"What..." I asked her.

"I saw that, Lisa." 

"What'd you see?" I asked her walking back to our dorm.

"Don't lie to me Lisa, I saw you give Yoona a kiss on the cheek. You like her don't you?" Taeng asked. I can feel the heat coming to my face and the corners of my lip curving up a bit.

"Omo, I've never seen Lisa blush for so long." Taeng said then I hit her on the head. She was rubbing the spot where I hit her. 

"I've never seen you head over heals for a girl before, Lisa. You must really like her a lot consider what happen today." 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Do you want a knuckle sandwhich?" I asked her raising my fist to her. She crossed her arms to defend herself as I put my hand to my side.

"What did Yuhno-oppa want?" 

"He said he needed to talk to me about something, something about me helping him. He didn't really say what so I have to call him when we get back to the dorm." I told Taeng and she nod her head. When we got back to the dorm I got to shower first. After my shower I went to my room and grabbed my phone to call Yunho-oppa. 

"Hello..." I hear him say.

"Oppa..."

"Oh, Lisa how's it going?" 

"Good... I'm actually enjoying myself here."

"So I heard Taeyeon's been telling me that you've been smiling, laughing, and even opening up a bit. That's great to hear."

"Wait, why are you calling Taeyeon for? Are you calling her to see how I've been doing lately?" 

"Hehe..."

"Oppa... if you wanted to check up on me you could of just called me instead." I told him pouting.

"Aww, are you pouting because I called Taeyeon and not you."

*Sigh* "So what is it that you need my help with, Oppa?" 

"Oh, right well since I'm very busy here taking care of the business and you will be taking over once you are done with your studies. I was thinking of testing your skills to see if you are suitable to take over the business."

"So... what is it that you want me to do?" 

"I want you to build an orphanage there in Korea. You are taking interior design there along with business so I want to see how you'll manage everything when it's getting built and all."

"Was it the companies idea to build an orphange here?" 

"No, actually it was your mother's idea." When I heard that I felt a pain in my heart.

"Lisa, you know both of your mother was born in an orphange, right. When you were born and getting older your father was thinking of a test to give to you so he can see how well your skills are for when you take over. When your mother suggested for you to build and orphange I agreed right away and so did your father. It was always your mother's dream to build one there in Korea so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter