Chapter 29

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the girls were in class even after the bell and Lisa was still there. Yoona was packing her things when she felt a tap on her shoulders and looked up to a banquet of roses that V was holding. 

"Noona, I got these for you. I hope you like them." V told her.

"Oh, thank you, V..." Yoona said and took the roses.

"Noona..." V called and Yoona looked at him.

"Um, noona who gave you that necklace. It's really pretty and looks expensive so I've been wondering who gave that to you. I always see you wearing it." V asked pointing at the blue heart shape necklace she was wearing. Yoona touched it and remembered that day Lisa gave that to her and remembering every word she told her.

"Someone really special to me gave this to me." Yoona told V.

"What is someone you love?" V asked and Yoona nod her head. V understood then left to go eat lunch with his friends. Yoona went back to putting her things away. Soo, Yul, and Am had a basketball with them and were passing it to each other.

"YOONA WATCH OUT!!!!!" Soo yelled as Yoona looked to see what was going on. When she turn to look at the others there was a hand gripping onto the basketball. Yoona blinked a couple of times to digest what just happen. Soo, Yul, and Am were passing the ball to each other and Soo must have passed it too hard making Yul unable to catch it making it almost hit Yoona's face. Yoona looked to see who's hand it was and saw Lisa standing next to her, she saw that she caught it with her left hand and notice something as well. Lisa wasn't wearing that ring Yoona gave to her that night in LA. Lisa took the ball into both of her hands and spinned it in her hands then looked at Soo, Yul, and Am. 

*Sigh* "be careful next time." Lisa said and passed the ball to Soo who caught it. Everyone was quiet shocked since Lisa saved the basketball from hitting Yoona's face and she spoke to them for the first time in two months. Lisa went back to her desk and grabbed her bag getting ready to leave. 

"Lisa...." Lisa heard Taeyeon call her. Taeyeon stood up and walked towards Lisa standing in front of her.

"C-can you stay and have lunch with us... please?" Taeyeon asked. LIsa looked at her than she looked at everyone else than back at Taeyeon.

"No, I don't want to have lunch with people like you." Lisa said coldly to Taeyeon then began to walk away but was stopped when Taeyeon grabbed Lisa's wrist. Lisa looked at Taeyeon and was shocked when she saw tears falling down her face making Lisa's heart break. Lisa wanted to so badly hug Taeyeon and tell her that she was sorry and that everything was going to be okay but not only that she wanted to tell Taeyeon the truth on why she is acting like this but she couldn't.

"Did we do something to make you so upset with us, Lisa? Did I do somethign wrong to make you hate me and the others? Why... why are you like this to us, Lisa? What did we do wrong?" Taeyeon asked Lisa all the questions that were bugging her for the last two months or so.

"I just realize that I can do better than hanging out with you guys." Lisa lied.

"I've been your bestfriend your whole life Lisa. I know when you are hiding something from me or when something is really bugging you that you don't take care of your body. I've notice how skinny you've gotten, how tired and how you are like a million of miles away from us. Please.... just tell me what are you hiding from me?" Taeyeon asked. Lisa knew she couldn't fool Taeyeon nor Hyoyeon. They've known her their whole lives and they knew that Lisa wasn't telling them something which explains why she was acting like this. 

"What do you mean, Taeyeon-unnie?" Yoona asked standing up looking at Taeyeon and Lisa. Lisa stared at Yoona then she took her free hand and put it ontop of Taeyeon's hand that was holding onto her wrist. Lisa unwrap Taeyeon's grip letting her hand free then she gave Taeyeon two squeezes before letting go of her hand. Lisa left without saying a word leaving everyone and Taeyeon was dumbfound for what just happen. 

"She squeezed my hand twice... that was our like gesture whenever we sat next to each other to sending each other messages squeezing each other's hands. Two squeezes... she's telling me that she's sorry." Taeyeon said to herself. The rest of the day was the same as every other school day even practice was the same with Lisa ignoring them as usual. 

"Am, I think we should tell them... I can't take this anymore. Taeyeon-unnie cried and I never see her cry." Krystal said. 

"We can't Krys, Lisa's the only one who can tell them the truth." Am told her.

"Can we at least tell one of them. It's killing me knowing this and seeing everything breaking apart."

"I know, I want to tell them too but I can't. If Lisa knows that they know why she is acting like this then she is going to be more stressed out than usual now that she has to keep an eye out for all nine of them including us." 

"I wished things weren't like this and that everyone is happy especially Yoona. I would hear her crying at night at times." 

"You're not the only one I'll hear Tae or Hyo doing the same thing and they are kind of like Yoona. Those two haven't been eating lately and their girlfriends are getting worried and slowly drifting apart." Am said creasing Krystal's hand. They were going out for a drive so they can talk without the others around. 

"Amber, I know what we can do." Krystal said getting excited.

"What is it?"

"We can tell Yoona." 

"WHAT!!!! Are you crazy, Lisa will totally flip if Yoona found out remember Yoona is Lisa's lover, Krystal." 

"That's why we should tell her." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean is that if we tell Yoona then Yoona will be the one to tell Lisa how wrong she is and everything else. She can help Lisa through all of this." 

"I don't know.... it's kind of risky for something like this." 

"But think about it don't you want Lisa to be with her friends again and for things to go back how they were before. I know Lisa is practically dying right now with the lack of sleep, the lack of food, and how much stress she has right now becuase of all of this." Krystal told Amber. Amber was thinking about all of this and was wondering if Yoona can be the one to stop Lisa for doing this to her friends. Amber felt a tap on her hand and looked at Krystal. Krystal was waiting for an answer and Amber nod making her girlfriends squeal in happiness. 

Ailee's House

Lisa was coming out of the bathroom and heading to her room to get cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter