Chapter 22

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback Last Week

Wooyoung was walking to his car after basketball practice was over but he felt uneasy as if someone was watching him or following him. He turned around a couple times but found no one. When he got to his car he felt someone pin him against his car, his bag was on the ground along with his keys and his arm was pinned behind his back.

"How's it feel, Wooyoung. You like the pain you recieve last week?" He heard someone ask. 

"L-Lisa..." He said trying to see the person. 

"At least you know who it is." Lisa said. 

"W-what are you doing?" He asked groaning in pain.

"You mine telling me why you were there that night Taecyeon was about to Yoona?" Lisa asked giving Wooyoung more pain making him whine.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about?" He stuttered. 

"Don't lie I saw your face when you attacked me." Lisa said then she punched him in the rib making him whince in pain.

"Now tell me why were you there and what was Taecyeon doing there? Unless you want me to break your arm? It'd be a shame, you won't be able to play basketball anymore or dance either. Tck tck tck." Lisa said then began to move arm to break it.

"WAIT wait wait...." He said with fear in his voice.

"Now tell me everything." Lisa said still pinning him against his car.

"T-Taecyeon wanted Yoona really bad. We tried to convince him that his plan was crazy and that he was going to hurt her or worse scar her for life but he wouldn't listen. Then he said that if we won't help him, he'll make our lives a living hell. We were scared of the guy so we did what he said. He wanted to make Yoona his since she never said yes to go out with him so he asked the others to spy on her and what she does inbetween classes and when she goes back to the dorm. After gathering enough information that night he decided to follow her so when she was heading home he followed. He told me to keep watch incase something happens while he was about to do it to her. I followed what he said even though I was scared like hell when she was screaming for help. I-I wanted to help but I was scared then when I saw you going towards where Taecyeon had taken Yoona I was realived that you were going to save her but I knew if I didn't try to stop you in some way he was going to kill me so I had to at least fight you so he knows I was struggling. Taecyeon didn't know it was you who fought him and saved Yoona he assumed and he asked me a couple of times but I lied and told him that it was too dark out to even see your face. All he knows is that you were a great fighter, quick, and that it was a girl but he didn't know who. Afterwards when he told us about you finding her in the dark hallway he put everything together by pretending to be the one who saved her since he had the bruises and cuts to prove it. He then went to find that Siwon guy and started to beat him up telling him that he will do as he says or else so he did and from there his plan worked. He and Yoona began to date even though it isn't real and he wanted to keep it that way even if Yoona doesn't love him he was going to make her fall for him." Wooyoung finished.

"What else?" Lisa asked. 

"He mentioned something about making Yoona his forever but he never told us. Some of the others wondered if we should tell you and that you might be able to fix things but we were too scared to even tell you then Juhno told me that Taecyeon had a plan to get rid of you forever so you won't steal Yoona from him but since he hasn't seen you for a couple of days I think he gave up thinking that you might have left because of the fake relationship." Wooyoung says. 

"Is that all?" Lisa asked. 

"I heard him say that he was going to being Yoona to see his father but he that hasn't happen yet since Yoona's been distant from him and saying no to go out with him out night. He became frustrated then Jusun told me that he was going to ask her to marry him and if she said no he was going to force her but I don't know about that one because he hasn't done anything yet." Wooyoung said. 

"Thanks, you've been a lot of help sorry about the arm and the headach." Lisa said. 

"What...." Wooyoung began to say but was knocked out when Lisa slam his head against his car. When Wooyoung woke he was in his car, at his home, and with a major headach along with arm pain. 

Present Time

I called texted the others to come home quickly because I had to tell the others something. I then texted Sunny and Seohyun if they managed to get the video done and they told me that he did. Sunny told me that it was on her computer that she brought since she was going to show me it one of these days while we were here. I was glad they managed to get something from the video's. When everyone was here we went to the back sitting by the pool and fireplace. It was quiet... I had no idea where to start.

"Lisa, what is that you had to tell us?" Tae asked looking at me with worried eyes. I look at Sunny and Seohyun then I look at Yoona who was sitting next to me holding my hand. I can see how worried she was, I smiled at her and gave her hand a quick squeeze. Then I stood up making everyone look at me. I took a deep breath.

"There's something I have to tell you guys." I said.

"What is it, Lisa?" Yul asked.

"You guys remember that night when I brought Yoona back at the dorm after.... after the incident." I said.

"Yeah, you told us that you found her crying against the wall." Fany said.

"And I did but..." I began to say. I bit my lower lip.

"Is there something that you aren't telling us, Lisa?" Hyo asked looking at me with curious eyes.

"That night it wasn't Taecyeon who saved Yoona but me..." I said. 

1.....

2....

3....

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All of them yelled except Sunny and Seohyun since they knew. 

"Wait, if you were the one who saved her then who was the one who attacked her?" Soo asked.

"It was Taecyeon who attacked her." I said. 

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All of them yelled then I see Taeng walking towards me grabbing my collar.

"You knew about it and yet you kept it from us? From me? What the , Lisa!!!" Tae yelled at me. I just stood there feeling guilty for not telling them the truth and just keeping quiet. Then I see Sunny put her hands on Taeng's arm.

"Taengoo, let her explain first." Sunny said. 

"Did you know?" Tae asked coldly towards Sunny who was startled then she nod her head. 

"Don't blame her I told her to keep it a secret even Seohyun." I told her and the others. 

"Lisa... tell us what happen that night?" Hyo said rubbing her temples. I know I was giving her a headach and that she was mad at me. I told them everything that happen that night even the part about Wooyoung telling me everything even the whole marriage part. Then I told them about my plan with Sunny and Seohyun. Sunny brought out her laptop and showed us the video. I saw Yoona walking down the hall then I saw Taecyeon and Wooyoung. We managed to see their faces because they were looking around to make sure no one was around then it showed me then getting attacked by Wooyoung. It didn't show where Taecyeon and I were fighting then it showed to the part where I chased the guys far enough from Yoona. It kept playing to where I went back to Yoona then to the part I was carrying her. There was a part I did not know about, Taecyeon and Wooyoung return back to the hallway probably to see if Yoona was there then they left when the girls came to grab Yoona's things. After the video I looked at everyone then I look at Yoona. I can see the fear in her eyes and how hurt she was. I put my hands on hers making her look at me then she put removed hand from her and left. I watched as she left and only sighed.

"You really did it this time, Lisa. I can't believe you did this to us and to Yoona... becuase you not saying a ing word Yoona had to date that jack***" Taeng said then left me with the others following her except Sunny and Seohyun.

"You okay, Unnie?" Seohyun asked and I just gave her a smile.

"I really am an idot for not telling them, huh." I said chuckling bitterly at myself. 

"Let them cool down and take everything in. They just don't see how caring and protective you are." Sunny said.

"Thanks, you guys should go in." I told them.

"What about you, Unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"I'll go in abit." I told them and watched at they left. 

Yoona's POV

How can Lisa do that? Why....why didn't she tell me and the others? Why Lisa... why.... why did you keep it a secret? Why didn't you say anything? If you would have said something then I wouldn't be in this situation with Taecyeon. O.M.G I'm dating the guy who nearly me.... I can't believe this. Is there no trust in anyone anymore? Lisa.... why didn't you just tell me in the first place? I said to myself lying on the bed then I heard the door open. I didn't move then I felt someone sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Yoong.... I should have told you in the first place about everything.... because of me you are now in a mess up situation. I'm sorry, Yoong, I'm soo sorry." I heard Lisa say then I heard the door open again. I turned and see no Lisa as a tear escape my eyes falling down my face. 

Taeny's Room

Taeyeon was pacing back and forth when she got into the room after hearing everything from Lisa. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter