Chapter 30

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma, where are we going?" I asked her looking out the window of the car.

"It's a surprise, sweetie." Umma told me.

"Appa, where are we going?" I asked him who was driving the car. I heard Appa chuckle and Umma giggle at me. 

"You'll just have to be patient, Lisa... it's a suprise." Appa said.

"Aw..." I said pouting, crosing my arms over my chest as I look outside of the window. 

"Lisa.... Lisa sweetie...." I heard Umma shaking me. I didn't realize that I fell alseep in the car. When I woke up I saw Umma smiling at me. I rub my eyes and stretched as I got out of the car I realize we were by the shore.

"Umma.... where are we?" I asked. "Where's Appa..."

"Appa is down there waiting for us... come on we don't want Appa to wait forever." Umma said as she grabbed my hand and brought me to where Appa was. Appa was setting up the blanket and food as if we were having a picnic. 

"Will you tell now why we are here at the shore?" I asked getting impatient.

"Remember those stories I always told you where you Appa and I would go just by ourselves to spend some quality time?"  Umma told me and it clicked as I remembered what she was talking about.

"This is the place.... really?" I asked totally shocked.

"You always wondered how this place looked like so we decided to bring you here. What do you think?" Appa asked me. 

"Whoa... it's like how Umma and Appa said it was... nice and warm.... beautiful and.... full of love." I said as I looked around. Appa, Umma and I were playing by the water splashing each other then we went walking around then watched the sunset.

BANG

I turn to look at Umma and Appa... I saw them on the ground right in front of me. 

"Umma... Appa..." I called as I shake them. I saw I was covered in blood then I looked up and saw the man who pulled the trigger.... the man who killed my parents. I stood up then I felt a sharp pain to the left of my stomach. I looked down and saw a knife in me. I looked to see who was holding the knife and saw Jimin.... then it changed to where the man who killed my parents pointing the gun at my friends. I tried to move but I couldn't then I watched as he shot everyone of my friends in the head then it got to Yoona. I saw Jimin behind Yoona and the man who killed my parents. They both looked at me giving me an evil smile then I looked at Yoona... she was crying and her eyes were full of fear. I started to run towards her but I felt like I wasn't moving as they were going further and further apart. I saw him pull the trigger, blood splatered at me and I looked at the dead Yoona at the ground as I saw her blood on my hands.

NOOOOOOOOO

I jolted upwards and began to look around but my vision was blurry.

"Lisa...." I heard someone call me then I saw two blurry figures in front of me.... I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision and when it did my eyes widen in shocked as I saw the two people I love so much right in front of me.

"Appa.... Umma...." I said looking at them. They began walking towards me... smiling at me and I was starting to stand up. I looked around and saw that everything was white then I looked at my parents who were in front of me still smiling.

"Where am I..." I asked myself.

"Where do you think you are, sweetie?" Umma told me but I didn't get it.

"Do you not remember what happen?" Appa asked me then everything came back to what happen at the gym and going to the hospital. I put my hand ontop of where I was stabbed, I looked down then I looked at my parents.

"A-am I dead?" I asked looking at my parents.

"Hm, I wouldn't really say that you are dead...." Appa said.

"Then...." I began to say.

"You are not fully dead nor fully alive... you are in the middle because we came...." Umma told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting all confuse on if I was dead or not.

"Well, aren't you confuse about why you see us?" Appa asked and I nod my head.

"It's because this here was calling for us..." Umma said to me pointing at me heart.

"When Jimin came to you that night you started to have nightmares of the night of our death so your heart has been calling for us and mourning for us. When your heart stopped beating we stopped you from going to either heaven or hell because we are here to help you." Appa said. 

"Help me... how...." I asked then the surroundings went to a different place. I looked around then I saw me... the little girl me soaked in blood then I looked at the ground and saw my parents lifeless. I put my hand on my chest and grabbed a handful of my white shirt as I remembered the night my parents were shot right in front me before I was shot at the police came and the man who killed my parents along with his men ran away before getting caught. 

"This was a sad night that day...." I heard Appa say then I looked at him. He was to my left then I looked to my right and saw Umma.

"It was supposed to be a special night for you... to celebrate for you being the top girl who scored the most points in that competition for basketball but it went to something like this in the end... the night you lose the both of us." Umma told me.

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked looking at my little self crying holding onto my parents hands just hoping that they were sleeping and not dead.

"We are showing you this because you never told anyone the pain you felt when you lose us that night." Appa said then the vision switch to something else. It was in a empty building, it was dark then I heard someone running. I turn around and saw a guy running away from me who was just walking behind him. Then I saw Jimin and his men behind me as we all walked into the empty building. I began to remember that night... I was in Jimin's gang.... one of his deadliest fighters which explains the scars all over my body.... and that night we were chasing after this gang who said they were not afraid of Jimin nor his gang and not only that they also stoled money from Jimin proving that they were not scared. Jimin told me to find this guy and bring him in and when I did Jimin told me to let him go as we followed him to where the rest of his gan was. When we got there.... there was only me, Jimin and five other guys of Jimin's. The leader of the gang who made fun of Jimin and stold his money was laughing at us.

"Do you really think I am scared of you, Jimin.... you or your other gang members?" The leader said laughing.

"Oh, you will get scared of me when I am finished with you, Rap Monster." Jimin told Rap Monster who stopped laughing then he brought both his arms up reavealing about 20 of his men coming out of the dark. 

"Do you really think you can even reach me with all of my men here in your way?" Rap Monster asked as his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter