Chapter 34

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day at the school the man who killed Lisa’s family was sent to prision and was sentence to death the next day. Lisa went to watch him die then she went back to the dorm, alone in her room because the next day was Yunho-oppa’s funeral. Victoria and Nickhun were coming to Korea and so was someone from Japan. Tonight, Lisa hasn’t come out of her room and the other girls have been worried about her. Yoona and the other girls came to visit after being at the police station to tell the police their side of the story about the fight in the gym. Yoona looked around and saw no Lisa then she saw Yuri signaling her that Lisa was in her room. Yoona understood and went to Lisa’s room. When she walked in it was dark and she saw someone lying on the bed. She walked towards the bed and sat on the edge of the bed looking at the girl she loves. Lisa was facing her and had her eyes closed. Yoona can see that they were a little bit puffy and red.

“Are you crying because you miss him? Or because you feel bad about saying those things to him?” Yoona said creasing Lisa’s face with the back of her hand then Lisa grabbed her hand shocking Yoona. Lisa brought her hand to her cheek then to her lips brushing them with her lips then kissing them. Lisa open her eyes and looked at Yoona then she sat up facing Yoona.

“It’s both Yoong…. I miss him and… I regret the things I said to him… I wish I could take it back and let him explain….” Lisa said then Yoona pulled her into her embrace.

“Did you read the letter he wrote for you?” Yoona ask as Lisa nod her head.

Yeah, Yunho wrote Lisa a letter before going to the school that day. He wrote that he was sorry about hiring that man. He only wanted to scare her parents because Yunho was greedy about the money and he wanted more so he got angry at Lisa’s father. Then he realize that he made a terrible mistake because Yunho loves Lisa’s mom more than just a friend but he couldn’t betray his older brother. So when he realize what he did he tried to stop them but when he did he was beaten to a pulp nearly dying so he was hospitatlize for a week. When he woke he was told that Lisa’s parents were dead and he mourn for them for months like Lisa but his way was getting drunk over and over again. Then he tried to fix his mistakes by helping the company until Lisa was old enough to take over although that didn’t last long when he came back to hurt Lisa again. He said that he was glad that he was the one dying and not Lisa if it came up to that.

 

As Lisa was remembering what the letter she hold onto Yoona much tighter. After calming Lisa down Yoona pulled away and cupped her face. Yoona gently kiss Lisa’s forehead then her eyes down to her nose then finally to her lips. It was a soft and gentle kiss because Yoona was also scared. That fight in the gym scared Yoona for how Lisa was feeling but scared that she was going to lost the one she loves so much again. After words the gentle kiss turn to a passionable one with feelings. They pulled away to gasp for air resting their foreheads together. Then tears started to fall down Yoona’s face, Lisa open her eyes when she heard Yoona silently sobbing so Lisa cup her face and wipped the tears away with her thumbs. Lisa knew why she was crying, it was because she was going through her fears of losing Lisa again.

“You will not lose me, okay. I will never leave you even if I was being dragged out of here I will never ever leave you, I promise.” Lisa said and hearing those words Yoona smacked her lips against Lisa’s.

 

Lisa put her hands to Yoona’s waist and Yoona had her arms around Lisa’s neck deepening the kiss. Lisa then lift up Yoona slightly to make the girl sit on her lap. Lisa left her lips and began to go to her jawline then down to her neck finding the sweet spot that made Yoona moan slightly then she went to her shoulder. The kisses turn to , and nibbling especially on the sweet spot. Lisa pulled away and looked at Yoona before kissing her lips again but it was gentle and full with feeling.

“We should go out there before the girls come in here. Knowing Taeng she’ll most likely peek in here maybe Yul might too.” Lisa said smiling as Yoona giggled at her comment. They went out to join the others and ate dinner together filling the table with laughter and teasing about the mark Lisa left on Yoona’s neck making them both blush.

 

They next day they went to the funeral. There they met Boa who was Lisa’s auntie from her mom’s side. Boa was helping take care of business in Japan for the company while Yunho was doing the ones in the US and Korea. Since he was gone, Lisa couldn’t just go straight into work so Lisa ask for Nickhun and Victoria to help with Ailee helping as well. It was mostly likely that Ailee was taking over in the US and Nickhun and Victoria will watch over here in Korea. The next day, Lisa talked to the girls of wanting to do something for Yoona to make things offical between them and with the girls help Lisa was able to do something special for the person she loves. So later that night Sunny told Yoona to shower which she did. After showing Seohyun did her make up and Krystal did her hair. When that was finish Tiffany and Jessica help pick out the clothes she was going to be wearing. Then they all drove to the restaurant her and Lisa went to that was by the Han River. They walked up to the door then Krystal turn Yoona to look at her.

“You both are really lucky to have each other, Yoona don’t forget that you have someone this special to your heart.” Krsytal told her then slightly push her towards the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter