Chapter 41

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got back to Seoul Taeny went to watch a movie as for their date. The rest of us were at the restaurant where Taeng brought Tiff on their first date. I was able to rent the place for ourselves and since it was for something special they allowed us to use it for tonight. I got a text from Taeng telling me that they were coming to the restaurant. I told everyone to get into their positions as they were coming.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

We went out to watch a movie which was Insurgent the squel to Divergent. I hardly paid attention to the movie since I was nervous as heck for later on tonight. When I picked up Fany at the dorm what she was wearing wasn’t helping me to calm down. She look so damn y especially her bottom those nice--- whoa stop their Byuntae. Gosh, I’ve become more of a byun when Fany and I dated. The movie ended and we drove to the restaurant. I was using Hyoyeon’s car to get there. When we arrive I open the door for her then we both walked into the restaurant. We saw Yuri who took us to our seats then gave us our menus.

“Taetae, what’s going on? Where is everyone?” Fany ask me.

 

“Fany-ah it’s our date so I ask if we can rent the place for today.” I told her.

 

“Aw, my Taetae is so sweet.” Fany says making me blush.

 

“Hello I am Amber and I’ll be you bartender today would you like some wine?” Amber ask.

 

“Sure, thank you.” I told her as she poured Fany and I some wine.

 

“Hello, I am Seohyun and I’ll be you waiter today. Can I ask what you would like to eat today?” Seohyun ask as we told her what we want to eat.

 

Fany was telling me what her and the other girls did when we went to Hawaii then Amber came with our food.

 

“Who’s the cook?” Fany ask looking at Amber.

 

“The two shikshin.” Amber says as we heard Soo and Yoong yell a ther making us laugh.

 

“How’s the food, Fany-ah?” I ask her.

 

“Hm, it’s really good. Even though they are shikshin’s they know how to cook.” Fany says as I chuckled at her.

 

“Just be lucky they aren’t eating your food.” Sica says.

 

“Jessi, what are you doing here?” Fany ask.

 

“I came to check up on you two and I’m going to sing a song with Soojung-ah.” Sica says pointing at Krystal who was sitting by the piano.

 

“Really…” Fany ask as Sica just nod.

 

We watch Jessica sing her song with Krystal playing the piano. After our meal we got dessert and I was getting nervous. It was close to time for me to sing to her. Gosh I can feel my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I excuse myself to the bathroom. When I was out of sight from Fany I went to find Lisa who was strumming her guitar.

 

“You ready?” Lisa ask me as I shyly nod then she pat me on the back.

 

“You will do great. Do you have the ring?” Lisa ask as I reach into my pocket to take out the ring.

 

“I’ve never been so nervous in my life this is worse then the time I ask her to go out with me.” I told her as she chuckled.

 

“Taetae…” I heard Fany call for me.

 

“That’s our cue… let’s go.” Lisa says as we walk up onto the stage seeing the love of my life looking at me surprise.

 

Tiffany’s POV

When Taetae excuse herself to use the bathroom I ate some more of the dessert which was really good. 5 minutes pass and I started to wonder where Taetae was then I saw Jessi walking towards me.

 

“Hi Jessi.” I said to her.

 

“Where’s Taengoo?” She ask me as I pout.

 

“I don’t know she said she had to use the bathroom.” I told her looking at the direction she dissappeared in.

 

“Call for her.” Jessi says.

 

“Huh…”

 

“I said call for her dummy.”

 

“Huh, meanie.” I pouted as she giggled at me.

 

“Taetae…” I called for her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter