Chapter 35

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two days flew by like lighning which means it's Khuntori's wedding. Lisa and Yoona arrived back at the dorm early to get ready for the wedding. Lisa dropped her girlfriend off at her dorm as she went back to her dorm to go change and when she got there the girls stared to asking about her nights at the hotel making Lisa's cheek red as she remembers their night together. 

"It was good. We enjoyed our time there." Lisa told them. 

"And by enjoyment you mean hot steamy you know what." Tae said wiggling her brows then earn a smack on the head from Lisa. 

"We didn't do that as much as you think we did, Taeng. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner together along with driving around. It was really peaceful and I enjoyed it a lot." Lisa told her as she was putting on her jacket. 

"Hey Lisa...." Yul called leaning against the door frame. 

"Yeah..." Lisa answered. 

"Can you come out here there's something I need to tell you and the others." Yul said as she left walking into the living room. Lisa and Taeyeon both look at each other wondering what she was going to tell them. When they got to the living room they saw Hyoyeon, Amber, and Sooyoung there as well sitting on the couch giving them the same look as they were wondering the same thing as they were. Lisa and Taeyeon took a seat next to each other as Yuri was standing up facing her friends then told them what she wanted to tell them. 

"Are you sure, Yuri. I mean it's not like I'm against it but is it something that you want?" Lisa asks. 

"Yes, this is what I want. Will you help me?" Yul asks kneeling down begging for their help. They all look at each other then look at then look at Yuri nodding their heads that they'll help. They all came up with a plan to help Yul then went downstairs waiting for their girlfriend. 

"Hey guys, I think there here." Amber called as they turn to look at their girlfriends. 

(Soosun couple)

(Yulsic couple)

(Taeny couple)

(Hyohyun couple)

"WHOA....." That was all SooYulHyoTae could say as they saw their beautiful, hot, and y girlfriends walk towards them in their red dresses. Amber and Lisa laughed at seeing their expressions with their jaws litterally dropping to the ground as their eyes were open so wide that they might fall out any minute. 

"My girlfriend is so...." All of them said together. 

"Beautiful...." Soo said. 

"Hot...." Yul said. 

"y...." Tae said. 

"Gorgous...." Hyo said. The four of them said together as their girlfriends giggled at them. 

"Amber do you see the drool from the two byuns?" Lisa asks pointing at YulTae who's mouth was still open. 

"Yup, I sure do Lis...." Amber told her. 

"Their having dirty thoughts again." Both Amber and Lisa said then high five each other as they laughed but it was cut short as they were both put into a head lock. Yul had Amber and Tae had Lisa who hand to kneel a little bit considering how short Tae was compared to Lisa then they were giving them a knuckle sandwhich. 

"What are you doing to my girlfriend, Yuri?" Yuri heard and felt a coldness down her spine as she looked up to see Krystal standing in front of her crossing her arm and giving her an icy glare just like her sister. 

"Hehe..." Yul said as she let go of Amber then ran behind Jessica who just giggled at her silly girlfriend. 

"She's as scary as you, Sica." Fany told her as she got glares from both the Jung Sisters. 

(Kryber couple)

"Whatever... Am is this how you put on your tie, aish you idiot." Krystal said as she walked up to fix her girlfriends tie then Amber pulled her closer by putting her hand on her hip pulling her closer. Krystal was surprise by the sudden action and looked at Amber who was grinning at her as Krystal started to blush. 

"You look really hot and y today, baby." Amber said sedusivally to Krystal who's face was as red as a tomato.

"I stand corrected there are three byuns here." Lisa said as she pretend to barf. 

"I was never a byun until I met Krystal. She made me into a byun just for her even when she shows me her y abs." Amber said as everyone either crigged or barf at her cheesiness.

"Hey, Krystal where's Yoona?" Lisa ask. 

"Oh, she's coming.... here she comes." Krystal said as everyone turn to look at the door. Once she stepped out Lisa's jaw hung open as her eyes widen when she saw her girlfriend walking towards her. 

(Lisa and Yoona couple) (Lisa's wearing this outfit)

Lisa recovered from her shock and gave Yoona a heart felt smile to her girlfriend then took her hand into her's and kissed it as if she was a princess. 

"My girlfriend looks like an angel that fell from Heaven." Lisa said as everyone crigged at her sweet talk. 

"Hey Yoona can you tell us what happen at the two days you two spent at the hotel this pabo won't tell us." Soo said pointing at Lisa who stuck her tounge at her. 

"I think I know what happen." Jessica said. 

"Yeah, me too." Krystal said. 

"You do?" AmYul both said as their friends nod their head. 

"We saw a little something something on Yoona's neck when she was changing into her dress." Fany said as Yoona and Lisa began to blush as the girls teased them. 

"We should get going Unnies or else we'll be late." Seohyun informed them as they left to the wedding. When they got there they met some friends from school that came to the wedding like 2pm, Big Bang, F(x), and Sistar members. Even Ailee and Boa were there to congradulate Khuntoria's wedding. The girls went to see the happy bride in her waiting room with the other F(x) members in there.

"Wow, Unnie you look grogous." Lisa said giving her a hug.

"Thank you.... you have to thank Tiffany and Jessica. They were the ones who made the dress and planned the whole wedding to my liking." Victoria said.

"It was nothing Unnie, we had a lot of fun planning the wedding right Jess." Fany says.

"Yup, it was fun but tiring at the same time." Sica says as the girls laugh at her.

"So how are you feeling, Unnie?" Yoona asks sitting next to her holding onto her hand.

"I'm nervous but I think I'll manage so did Lisa ask you yet?" Victoria ask as Yoona began to blush then nod her head. 

"From that blush I'm guessing she did more than just ask you to be her girlfriend." Victoria teased. 

"Unnie...." Lisa and Yoona yelled as they began to blush as the girls laughed at them. 

The guys in the relationship went to see Nickhun who was out greeting everyone. 

"Oh, hi girls." Nickhun said as he walk towards them giving each of them a hug. 

"How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter