Chapter 4

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyoyeon-unnie..." we all heard Seohyun say. We all looked at Seohyun and we saw Hyoyeon who was now sitting up touching her head.

"Ugh, my head..." 

"HYOYEON!!!!" We all yealled and ran towards her well everyeon except me that is since there were so many of us all getting into a group hug I didn't want to join. Not only that I don't know them as well either. Once everyone was done hugging Hyo, I walked up to her giving her a glass of water. 

"How's the head?" I ask her giving her a smile instead of a hug no matter who much I wanted to since I was so worried. 

"It hurts... like a lot I think I lose part of my brain." Everyone was laughing at Hyo's statement while I just smiled. 

"Come on, let's eat dinner maybe that will clear your head. Seohyun you want to help her to the table." I asked Seohyun who nod her head. We all gathered at the dinner table eating, talking, and laughing. We were mainly laughing at Sooyoung who was complaining that there was no more food to eat.

"Yah, why are you whining you're the one who ate it all." Hyo yelled at Sooyoung while the rest of the girls laughed while I smiled. I don't know why but I was really enjoying being here in Korea meeting my old friends and making new ones. I saw Yoona who was beside me not really laughing but smiling here and there, I didn't see her eat much either since they say that she is also a shikshin. "I wonder what's bothering her?" When dinner was done I told them I'll do the dishes and I asked if Yoona would want to help me. While Yoona and I were washing dishes the girls were watching tv and chatting. I was washing while Yoona was rinsing the dishes and putting them on the dish rack. 

"Yoona..." I called her, she didn't answer so I nudge her lightly.

"Huh... oh yes Lisa-unnie?" She looks at me giving me an apology smile and I chuckled at her cute actions. 

"Gwenchana?" 

...

"I know we don't know each other that well but I just want to ask if you are okay or not? What's bugging you?" 

"Unnie... what Yul and Soo said ealier about Big Bang are they..." 

I look at her... I can see the how scared she is of what Yuri and Sooyoung said to me ealier. "Hey, you don't have to be scared about anything. I promise you they won't come after you guys, okay? And if they I'll teach them another lesson." 

She looks at me since we were done with the dishes. "But unnie what if they get you too? They're really scary and mean. If what Yul, Soo, and Sica said about them I'm scared if I'm the next girl they'll come after."

I've never seen Yoona so vulnerable even though I just met her she wasn't like this before. I grab both her arms turning her to face me and I looked at her doe-eyes.

"You have nothing to fear, okay? They will never bother you nor the others. I promise you that I will never ever let either of you to get hurt by them or by anyone else and I'll keep this promise to my last breath." I told her then I gave her my right pinky. "I promise you I'll protect you and the others think of me as your body guard." She smiled at my statement then she put her pinky on mines. For a minute there I felt something strange like a rush went through me when her pinky and mines were connected. I let her go and gave her a smile.

"If your scared maybe we can ask the girls if they want to stay here for the night?" I suggested.

"Do you think they'll let?" 

"It doesn't hurt to ask and besides after everything today I'm sure they'll agree if not then I'll go stay at your dorm to protect you ladies." She smiled at that statement.

"What about Taeyeon and the others won't they need protection?" 

"Taeyeon and Hyoyeon can protect them, they've proven that they can fight back." 

...

"Come on, let's ask them and see what they say, okay?" I told her and grabbed her hand sending yet another rush in my body. "What the heck is going on?" I bring us to the living room, I saw Taeng look at me then I saw smirking wiggling her eyebrows. I gave her a confuse look then I saw her eying my hand. I look down and realize that I was holding onto Yoona's hand still so I let go making Yoona look at me but I didn't look at her. Everyone was looking at Taeng who was laughing like a pabo when she look at me I gave her a glare and she meronged at me which drawed everyone's attention to me and Yoona who were behind them.

I gave them a smile then I look at Yoona who was lost in her own thoughts so I nudge her again.

"Huh..." She looks at me and I couldn't but help smile at her.

"Aren't you going to ask your unnies something?" I pointed at Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, and Seohyun who gave me a confuse look.

"U-unnie can we stay here a little bit longer before we leave." *Sigh* I looked down at Yoona's question.

"Yah, why are beating aroundt the bush for?" I look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Uh... well..." Yoona was lose in words. "Is she that scared to ask them if they can spend the night here?" 

"Yoona what is it you want to ask?" Tiffany ask her but Yoona just bit her lower lip.

"Oh for crying... Yoona is wondering if you ladies would want to spend the night here since she you three practically scared her today from yelling ealier at me then at Yuri and Sooyoung." I told them pointing at Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica who scared Yoona today. All of them look at Yoona who was still had her head low not looking at them. Then Seohyun came up to Yoona and gave her a side hug rubbing Yoona's arm.

"I think we should stay here for tonight right, unnie?" Seohyun was asking her unnies looking at them.

"I guess it doesn't hurt to stay here for tonight." Tiffany said.

"Sure why not"  Sunny said.

"Whatever as long as I get some sleep becasue I'm tired." Jessica said which made everyone laugh at her but they didn't laugh for long since she was giving them her icy glare. I smiled at how quick the laughter died down. 

"Alright, so who's sleeping with who?" I asks and everyone looked at each other. 

"I want to sleep with my seobang." Jessica said.

"I want to sleep with my bunny." Sooyoung said.

"Um, am I missing something here. Seobang... bunny..." I asked getting really confuse here.

"Yuri and Sica are dating so are Soo and Sunny." Tiffany explain to me which makes a lot of sense. 

"So who's Tiffany and Seohyun sleeping with?" Sunny asks looking at them. 

"Maybe Tiffany can sleep with Taeyeon." I said smiling at Taeyeon who was glaring at me then I meronged at her. 

"Sure, I get to sleep with my Taetae." Tiffany said giving Taeng a hug making her blush. She saw me looking at her then I wiggled my eyebrows making her blush even more but glaring at me in the end. 

"Seohyun do you want to sleep with Hyo?" I ask her looking at her.

"Sure Lisa-unnie I'll sleep with Hyoyeon-unnie." Seohyun told me.

"Then Yoona will be sleeping with Lisa then." Sunny said.

"Hey, Yul and Soo since your girlfriends are sleeping with you that mean no late night activities." Tayeon said wiggling her eyebrows then starting running to her room.

"YAH!!!" Both Sooyoung and Yuri yelled chasing the little midget making the rest of us laugh while Jessica and Sunny blush covering their faces. 

Yuri and Sooyong came back both grabbing Taeng's arm then they put her on the couch. They both flicked Taeng on the forehead who was now rubbing her forehead. 

"So, would the ladies like to shower first?" I ask them looking at them.

"Yah, why can't we shower first we stink more than them?" Taeng ask me I walked up to her and flick her on the forehead smiling at her.

"Taeyeon they are the guest besides they're more lady like then we are." I told her then I look at the girls again.

"I'll go first." Tiffany said. After Tiffany will be Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun, and Yoona. For us it was Hyoyeon, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and I told them I'll go last. Yoona and I head to my room and when we entered it was pretty simple which was fine by me. 

I took out my clothes in my bag that I brought with me and started putting them in the dresser. I saw Yoona sitting on my bed in her own thoughts then I handed her a pair of pajama pants with a white baggy . I had the same kind of pajama pants but blue instead with a white baggy shirt.

"Here, where these to bed. I'll be back." I told her then left her in the bedroom. I went to get a drink of water in the kitchen. *Sigh* what was that earlier with the holding hand thing. Did I make things too awkward but... what was that feeling before. Not only that but I'm starting to feel... different around them. I'm not cold as I said I was going to be around them. Is it that hard to be cold around them? Maybe this is telling me to start a new life here and be a different person then I was in LA but... I can't just open up about everything. I think they are starting to dislike me well Yuri and Sooyoung seem to dislike me because of what happen today well it's not like I'm just going to let that slide a guy pushing a girl yeah right. *Sigh* I don't know what to do this feeling like a good start but I feel like something's going to ruin it which always happen in my life. W-will it be my scars that I've been hiding for so long that'll bite me in the ? I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I felt someone tap my shoulder breaking my train of thought. I look up and saw Hyo taking a seat next to me.

"What's up?" I ask her looking at my glass cup.

"I think I should be the one to ask you that, Lisa. What's bugging you?" 

*Sigh* "I was thinking if this is going to be a new start more me or not?" 

"New start... in life because of what happen?" 

"You know my past Hyo and you know what I did back then too. After moving to LA with Yunho-oppa, he thought it would be a good start of a new life for me but in the end I was still fighting and getting in trouble now being here I'm doing the same thing even on the first day of school. I was just asking myself if this is... being here will be a new start for me. I feel family love here besides in LA" 

"Well, that's because all of your childhood memories are here, pabo." I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter